Categories

Sunday Summary - 6/4

GazillionLocation Behind a DeskPosts: 1,521 Staff

Ahoy-hoy folks,

Sorry for the delay of the Friday Summary but today is the 4th Year Anniversary of Marvel Heroes! I feel honored to be a part of it and can't thank you guys enough for your passion for our game.

Test Center and Patch News

There is no Test Center planned currently.

A Server Maintenance for bug fixes is in review for something next week. The issue for the Mac Crash will be put up as soon as possible once we have it resolved. Stay tuned for updates.

Current Patch Notes

Friendly Reminder: If you notice ANY bugs, please @ AgentVapor or myself. This can apply to power bugs, visual bugs, event bugs... any kind of bugs really.

4th Anniversary Event!

The 4th Anniversary of Marvel Heroes is here! There are events and sales planned for all month long so celebrate with us. This event will be active until 6/28 and see our June Event's thread for all the details.

All Month:

• Daily Login Gift of 50 Cake Slices
  • 150% Experience Bonus
  • Cosmic Prestige Leveling Bonus
  • Anniversary Tournament Leaderboard
  • Trainyard Danger Room Scenario Tournament Leaderboard

Mystic Mayhem Event & Cosmic Chaos Event! June 2nd-7th

Current Sales!

• Bonus G
  • Half Off Heroes
  • Variants

Quick Updates & Known Issues

• Blob VU!

• Bullseye VU! Done by @Pilgrym

• Hydra Soldier VU!

• We are investigating issues where certain items may not be displaying in the Anniversary Event Vendor's inventory for some accounts.

• Players using the latest version of Sierra MacOS may experience a crash upon attempting to launch the game. We are continuing to investigate the cause of this issue and will update as soon as possible.

To be Continued...

Community Manager
Twitter: Pudgyboi
Asterisk = Subject to Change
Have a Suggestion or Feedback for MH? PM me!
Follow MH on Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, Instagram, YouTube, etc.

ALL THE DEADPOOLSLocation Sinking ship called Florida.Posts: 1,523 Fantastic

Good to see.

this just in from Marvel!

@KomoriMan

The people with missing event items, is it safe to hold the required slices until there's a fix, or should we just spend away and Hope?

Hello,

@KomoriMan do you have any info regarding the possibility of looting cosmic artifact in cosmic danger room chip ? (I am not talking about the tournament but the general chip and the generla artifact). @Asros had said that he would put it on his schedule for the anniversary but we have not received any news since then. Have you dropped the idea ? Is it just late but will still be added this month ? Or should we not expect it for a little while ?

Thanks.

Total hours played on Steam in 2016: 17 474 560,2
Total hours played by the whole community in 2016 according to gaz : 21 517 247
17 474 560,2 / 21 517 247 = 0,8121187715138465

@KomoriMan said:
Friendly Reminder: If you notice ANY bugs, please @ AgentVapor or myself. This can apply to power bugs, visual bugs, event bugs... any kind of bugs really.

There's a spider in my window, Just sayin'. :grin:

(But I don't mind, It's been there for a while.)

Photobucket sucks.

Anti-HeroLocation not outside your windowPosts: 6,580 Cosmic

Can you confirm the boost are actually on?

@KomoriMan

Do you mean the week of June 5th or June 12th? I am unfortunately one of those players that is blocked from playing and I know many of us are confused since we are missing sales, slices, time to be playing. What is the plan for those players?

@KomoriMan said:

• We are investigating issues where certain items may not be displaying in the Anniversary Event Vendor's inventory for some accounts.

Ironically, for me that's the 4th Anniversary Cake.

Weapon-XPosts: 1,256 Fantastic

@KomoriMan

I've noticed some VU artwork for boss markers. Pyro, Madame Hydra, and Sabertooth visual updates soon? :p

Green GoliathPosts: 274 Amazing

game keeps locking up after roughly 5 minutes of game play. have to end task every time.

@AgentVapor
@KomoriMan

Location GibraltarPosts: 2,993 Cosmic

@Asros The cosmic prestige bonus was turned off. It was working on friday.

My super fantastic custom sig
Stark-TechLocation Everywhere and nowhere at the same time.Posts: 4,111 Uncanny

You guys seriously need to have the artists who do the mobs and bosses to do the playable characters. Like cmon you have Iron man, Thor, and Hulk and more looking worse than Hydra Soldiers.

Somewhere I belong.

Location Up On Melancholy HillPosts: 1,495 Fantastic

@SitoxNJ said:
@KomoriMan

Do you mean the week of June 5th or June 12th? I am unfortunately one of those players that is blocked from playing and I know many of us are confused since we are missing sales, slices, time to be playing. What is the plan for those players?

ALL MAC players not just that Seirra OS thing.. :( I hope that was just a typo and all the efforts in working to fix the issue will be for all. :( Not being able to play for the hottest event of the year much less invest my free time to relax and play the game is the worst.

mind you for whatever reason I have nothing else to play it's just been Marvel heroes since 2015 for me :( I kinda doubt they would issue Customer Service checks for MAc only players to at the very least remedy the most basic of things like log in updates or log in cards or cakes much less play time or well my typical grinds...

I've yet to even get a pm back from a Dev on account issue :( so like at least in 2017 some people still get weekends and are not worked into an early grave so at least theres that..

True BelieverPosts: 973 Amazing

These VU's seem to have been done for a while now when will they hit game???

Location GalaxyPosts: 247 Amazing

Good to all!!! Hope cosmic artifact's can trade soon!