Categories

The Marvel Heroes Omega PC servers are now back online with game update 2.14! Thank you for your patience.

Friday Summary - 5/12

GazillionLocation Behind a DeskPosts: 1,467 Staff

Ahoy-hoy folks,

Test Center and Patch News

Test Center is live currently. Feel free to hop on.

There is no server maintenance planned for the next week.

Friendly Reminder: If you notice ANY bugs, please @ AgentVapor or myself. This can apply to power bugs, visual bugs, event bugs... any kind of bugs really.

PC Content Timeline

Last week, we put out a letter from our Creative Director that details our Content Timeline for 2017. I highly encourage everyone give a read. Our team also answer a ton of questions you had which @Tzeentch gathered and created a thread highlighting them. Check it out!

We plan to do more threads like this every 2-3 months so keep an eye out. @Orren will continue answer your questions and lurk about so feel free to tag him or any of our developers if you have any further questions.

Current Event

Odin's Bounty!

Starting Thursday, 5/11/2017 @ 12:01PM PST, Odin's Bounty returns and features an amazing bonus loot game mode rotation. Bosses will drop Chests of Odin's Bounty. These chests are loot boxes that you can collect and then open later for an epic lootsplosion! Chests of Odin's Bounty have a high chance to contain Runes and Odin Marks, as well as a chance to drop the Mysterious Crimson Box, which contains rare boss-specific artifacts.

During the applicable rotation phase, bosses will drop Odin's Bounty Chests depending on difficulty & location:

• Normal Patrol/Danger Room - 1 Chest
  • Heroic Bosses/Danger Room - 1 Chests
  • Cosmic Bosses Patrols/Danger Room - 2 Chests

Additionally, everyone has a rare chance to receive Odin's Blessing, which gives your chests special jackpot loot!

Loot Rotation Schedule (PDT)

Quick Updates

• Blob VU!

• Bullseye VU! Done by @Pilgrym

• Hydra Soldier VU!

To be Continued...

Community Manager
Twitter: Pudgyboi
Asterisk = Subject to Change
Have a Suggestion or Feedback for MH? PM me!
Follow MH on Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, Instagram, YouTube, etc.

Sweet!

Thanks for the update

@KomoriMan said:
Ahoy-hoy folks,

Are there any patch notes for the TC iteration? Also where is the TC subsection/thread?

Hydra VU looks too badass to be Bob.

Thank you, Mystery Gifter, for the Age of Ultron and Heroes for Hire Fortune Cards!
create your own wishlist! | check out my guide to Story Mode shortcuts! | enter the DevBlog giveaway!

Hydra looks awesome!

Location Joliet, Il Posts: 2,129 Fantastic

So where's that test center at?

True BelieverPosts: 382 Amazing

@KomoriMan is the Hydra Soldier VU going to be applied to the Team-Up as well?

I'm not seeing a test center either.

@KomoriMan said:
Ahoy-hoy folks,

There is no server maintenance planned for the next week.

Friendly Reminder: If you notice ANY bugs, please @ AgentVapor or myself. This can apply to power bugs, visual bugs, event bugs... any kind of bugs really.

PC Content Timeline

Last week, we put out a letter from our Creative Director that details our Content Timeline for 2017. I highly encourage everyone give a read. Our team also answer a ton of questions you had which @Tzeentch gathered and created a thread highlighting them. Check it out!

We plan to do more threads like this every 2-3 months so keep an eye out. @Orren will continue answer your questions and lurk about so feel free to tag him or any of our developers if you have any further questions.

Current Event

Odin's Bounty!

Starting Thursday, 5/11/2017 @ 12:01PM PST, Odin's Bounty returns and features an amazing bonus loot game mode rotation. Bosses will drop Chests of Odin's Bounty. These chests are loot boxes that you can collect and then open later for an epic lootsplosion! Chests of Odin's Bounty have a high chance to contain Runes and Odin Marks, as well as a chance to drop the Mysterious Crimson Box, which contains rare boss-specific artifacts.

During the applicable rotation phase, bosses will drop Odin's Bounty Chests depending on difficulty & location:

• Normal Patrol/Danger Room - 1 Chest
  • Heroic Bosses/Danger Room - 1 Chests
  • Cosmic Bosses Patrols/Danger Room - 2 Chests

Additionally, everyone has a rare chance to receive Odin's Blessing, which gives your chests special jackpot loot!

Loot Rotation Schedule (PDT)

Quick Updates

• Blob VU!

• Bullseye VU! Done by @Pilgrym

• Hydra Soldier VU!

To be Continued...

Are we getting back to regularl patches and such, there is stuff that could be put on live, but we keep getting, "No current plans" Kinda missing the patch every week.

Can we get the Asgardian Enchanter guy back in the training room instead of the Uru salesman?

GazillionLocation Behind a DeskPosts: 1,467 Staff

@Snonon said:
Does the hydra soldier vu apply to the team up as well?

@TheCipe said:

The VU shown above might take over the TU but since Bob is unique, they might want to do a different VU for him.

@MachRocket said:
I'm not seeing a test center either.

Should be up? I'll confirm.

Community Manager
Twitter: Pudgyboi
Asterisk = Subject to Change
Have a Suggestion or Feedback for MH? PM me!
Follow MH on Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, Instagram, YouTube, etc.

Isn't Blob and Bullseye last update?

I'm guessing the other Hydra goons are also getting updated.

Also we've been under the impression that the Hydra TU isn't actually Bob and that Bob is still planned.

True BelieverPosts: 382 Amazing
edited May 13

@KomoriMan said:

@Snonon said:
Does the hydra soldier vu apply to the team up as well?

@TheCipe said:

The VU shown above might take over the TU but since Bob is unique, they might want to do a different VU for him.

Thanks for the quick response. I am happy that Bob will get a unique look.

Test center isn't showing on the forums, is this just a new policy for it to not have a subforum anymore?