Categories

This game has changed a lot since 2006.

Location FrenchvillePosts: 1,616 Cosmic

'Member the long loading screens? 'Member searching through all the cards for the hero you wanted to play? I member.

The game has changed so much since then, going from 2D to 3D, from plateformer to ARPG. I'm still a bit angry that my cards don't work anymore, but well, things changed.

My only question is why MH2016 doesn't work on HyperScan anymore? @Asros any ETA on when Marvel Heroes will be brought back to it? After the PS4/Xbox One release? Thanks!

The core game. :love:

The cards! :love:

The good ol' HyperScan! :love:

The action! Hulk VS Dr Doom! :love:

(A big thanks to the AVGN ep.131 for making me discover this game!)

@AgentFenixion "General discussion of Marvel Heroes." So I'm in the right place, right? :wink:

Location FrenchvillePosts: 1,616 Cosmic

C'mon @AgentFenixion, I was talking about Marvel Heroes the video game, nothing in the general discussion specify which one exactly! :smiley:

How am I suppose to farm my Fun?

edited May 8

A promotional game here in Australia at the moment like Pogs or something.

As an aside I would love that costume for Widow in game.

FOLLOW THROUGH GAZILLION FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FOLLOW THROUGH

Location Symbiote-Infested BrisbanePosts: 626 Amazing

This is why I love this community.

Should I make Free Sigs 2.0?

Location Behind YouPosts: 520 Amazing

But still the game itself has changed. It can't be accused that it was done for the better of things.

Venom Bores Me, Make A Playable Sandman

GazillionPosts: 34,052 Staff

@Satsugaisuru said:
C'mon @AgentFenixion, I was talking about Marvel Heroes the video game, nothing in the general discussion specify which one exactly! :smiley:

How am I suppose to farm my Fun?

Hey, you're getting plenty of those!

I felt a wave of nostalgia seeing what you posted, honestly. Sadly nostalgia is not enough for it to live in General Discussion where we're talking about a specific Marvel Heroes.

All that being said I did clean this thread up regarding a dispute about where it belonged because, well, it was already moved, rendering that discussion a bit moot. Also, it was getting a bit heated.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread where you continue to make me feel old remembering this stuff.

Frank "Fenixion" Sanchez
Community Agent, Gazillion Entertainment (Twitter: PhoenixRed)
Follow MH on Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, Instagram, YouTube, etc.