Categories

The Marvel Heroes Omega PC servers will be unavailable on 9/21 at 6 AM PDT for server maintenance. Downtime is expected to last up to 5 hours.

Friday Summary - 5/5

GazillionLocation Behind a DeskPosts: 1,521 Staff
edited May 8

Ahoy-hoy folks,

Test Center and Patch News

Test Center is live currently. Feel free to hop on.

We have a server maintenance planned for Tuesday(5/9) for a database maintenance!

Friendly Reminder: If you notice ANY bugs, please @ AgentVapor or myself. This can apply to power bugs, visual bugs, event bugs... any kind of bugs really.

PC Content Timeline

On Monday, we put out a letter from our Creative Director that details our Content Timeline for 2017. I highly encourage everyone give a read. Our team also answer a ton of questions you had which @Tzeentch gathered and created a thread highlighting them. Check it out!

We plan to do more threads like this every 2-3 months so keep an eye out. @Orren will continue answer your questions and lurk about so feel free to tag him or any of our developers if you have any further questions.

GotG Vol. 2 Goodies

Be sure to log in this weekend(Saturday/Sunday) to grab 2 Fortune Cards for GotG Vol. 2 and a Free Baby Groot!

Quick Updates

• Blob VU!

• Bullseye VU! Done by @Pilgrym

Community Manager
Twitter: Pudgyboi
Asterisk = Subject to Change
Have a Suggestion or Feedback for MH? PM me!
Follow MH on Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, Instagram, YouTube, etc.

Ooh new Bullseye look I like it.

What's the word on Toad is his VU coming with Blobs?

CovertPosts: 3,056 Uncanny

@KomoriMan said:
Ahoy-hoy folks,

Test Center and Patch News

We have a server maintenance planned for Tuesday(5/9) for a database maintenance!

Friendly Reminder: If you notice ANY bugs, please @ AgentVapor or myself. This can apply to power bugs, visual bugs, event bugs... any kind of bugs really.

PC Content Timeline

On Monday, we put out a letter from our Creative Director that details our Content Timeline for 2017. I highly encourage everyone give a read. Our team also answer a ton of questions you had which @Tzeentch gathered and created a thread highlighting them. Check it out!

We plan to do more threads like this every 2-3 months so keep an eye out. @Orren will continue answer your questions and lurk about so feel free to tag him or any of our developers if you have any further questions.

GotG Vol. 2 Goodies

Be sure to log in this weekend(Saturday/Sunday) to grab 2 Fortune Cards for GotG Vol. 2 and a Free Baby Groot!

Quick Updates

Love the Bullseye VU. Guys, the War Machine VU doesn't look like the T-pose that was shown. Is that being looked at?

@KomoriMan said:
Be sure to log in this weekend(Saturday/Sunday) to grab 2 Fortune Cards for GotG Vol. 2 and a > free Baby Groot!

Is that 2 additional FC on top of the 2 free ones already given out? Or is it the 2 already gifted?

Any which way, thanks!

@ChanceSolo said:

@Tzeentch said:
Oooo I've been tagged. Cool.

Yeah, but that means you're IT!!!

You could say you have a bullseye target on you...

edited May 5

@KomoriMan said:

Are you sure ? The TC forum doesn't seem to be up at least at the time I am writing this.

Total hours played on Steam in 2016: 17 474 560,2
Total hours played by the whole community in 2016 according to gaz : 21 517 247
17 474 560,2 / 21 517 247 = 0,8121187715138465

GazillionLocation Behind a DeskPosts: 1,521 Staff

@Radspakr said:
Ooh new Bullseye look I like it.

What's the word on Toad is his VU coming with Blobs?

Still being worked on I believe. The last version I saw came back and needs to be changed. That was a couple of days ago though.

@Meglobob said:

@KomoriMan said:
Be sure to log in this weekend(Saturday/Sunday) to grab 2 Fortune Cards for GotG Vol. 2 and a > free Baby Groot!

Is that 2 additional FC on top of the 2 free ones already given out? Or is it the 2 already gifted?

Any which way, thanks!

2 in total!

@Rasetsu said:

@KomoriMan said:

Are you sure ? The TC forum doesn't seem to be up at least at the time I am writing this.

There was a back-end item added to TC. There is a chance we might push it to the live servers tomorrow but will not require any downtime of the servers.

Community Manager
Twitter: Pudgyboi
Asterisk = Subject to Change
Have a Suggestion or Feedback for MH? PM me!
Follow MH on Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, Instagram, YouTube, etc.

Also, I have waited a few weeks since the last time you have said that it was written but needed some tweaks because of the console version : any news about the Bosses and mobs update devblog, please ?

Total hours played on Steam in 2016: 17 474 560,2
Total hours played by the whole community in 2016 according to gaz : 21 517 247
17 474 560,2 / 21 517 247 = 0,8121187715138465

@KomoriMan Any chance of the Dimensions Collide Terminal being added to Legendary quests please :D

Lux
Lux

That's an interesting new look for Bullseye. Any info about Taskmaster's VU?

Cutting EdgePosts: 703 Amazing

@KomoriMan said:

You have a typo.

Location Cosmic PatrolsPosts: 1,588 Fantastic

@Lux said:

Are you implying what I think you are? He looks like Black Bolt. I like it though!

Location Justice comes quickly to you, punk. Through the fists of this mysterious hunk.Posts: 1,127 Fantastic

@Robbers said:
lol what is Bullseye wearing?!

It looks like impractical, skin-tight spandex armor plates like a few newer characters wear. This seems to be a new recurring costume design style where there are lots more but mostly pointless details up-close, but still look like classic spandex while zoomed out. Intredasting.

Stay in school.

Location Posts: 1,549 Fantastic

@DreamTeam said:

@Lux said:

Are you implying what I think you are? He looks like Black Bolt. I like it though!

I believe they are using the same models.

I don't trust nobody, and nobody trusts me. I'll be the actress starring in your bad dreams. ♥

Female | 18 | Canada | Avid Taylor Swift fan ♥

Playable wishlist: Jubilee, Dazzler, Medusa, Songbird, Crystal, and Wasp.

True BelieverPosts: 2,891 Cosmic
edited May 5

Nevermind my question was answered and I just didn't read the rest of the thread :D

Location Earth 41210Posts: 235 Amazing