Categories

The Marvel Heroes Omega PC servers will be unavailable on 9/21 at 6 AM PDT for server maintenance. Downtime is expected to last up to 5 hours.

Rocket Ride

GazillionPosts: 4,643 Staff

Yeeeeeee-haw!

Brian Waggoner - Game/Systems Designer

Twitter - Asros

Location Playing with Carnage, Angela and Moon KnightPosts: 1,558 Fantastic

BABY GROOT JUST DROPS IN AND WAVES OMG I NEED THIS NOW...

Side note, can I buy this twice for myself? Three times? :D

Cosmic: Angela, Moon Knight, Taskmaster, Rocket Racoon, Star Lord, Black Bolt, X23, Beast, Blade, Gambit, Venom

Other faves: Wolverine, Jean Grey, Nightcrawler, Colossus, Loki, Psylocke, Winter Soldier, Black Panther, Daredevil

Location Las VegasPosts: 1,402 Fantastic

SayWut?

Location Somewhere doing somethingPosts: 3,209 Cosmic

I love it.

Waiting for Hercules and Jubilee to come.

sold!

Location World 1-2Posts: 2,196 Cosmic

Out of curiosity, is he a team up, pet, or rocket summon? All three? :#

Pro FounderLocation SBD-BCNPosts: 575 Amazing

My bet: playable groot in 'baby mode' summoning rocket as a power or something like that.

Baby Groot will finally get me to use We Are Groot talent on Rocket.

oh yeah!

Thank you, Mystery Gifter, for the Age of Ultron and Heroes for Hire Fortune Cards!
create your own wishlist! | check out my guide to Story Mode shortcuts! | enter the DevBlog giveaway!

AgentPosts: 345 Amazing

@Wizdumb said:
PS4??

looks like PC UI

Location Welcome to the Armor WarsPosts: 1,526 Fantastic

Oh snap.

Pro FounderLocation SBD-BCNPosts: 575 Amazing

@lesotheron said:

@xbytewalker said:
My bet: playable groot in 'baby mode' summoning rocket as a power or something like that.

Eh, I'm going to go with Baby Groot replaces regular Groot with the GotG2 Costume and they changed "Warpath" to "Rocket Ride". Although, it would be hilarious if they let Rocket try to climb on Baby Groot's shoulders for that power.

Yeap, you're right, I had to even check how the 'Warpath" power was...(I don't play him).
But, if there are already videos on youtube of the enhanced costume for PS4.

What's the point of the post?

@xbytewalker said:

@lesotheron said:

@xbytewalker said:

Eh, I'm going to go with Baby Groot replaces regular Groot with the GotG2 Costume and they changed "Warpath" to "Rocket Ride". Although, it would be hilarious if they let Rocket try to climb on Baby Groot's shoulders for that power.

Yeap, you're right, I had to even check how the 'Warpath" power was...(I don't play him).
But, if there are already videos on youtube of the enhanced costume for PS4.

What's the point of the post?

(it had not been officially shown for the PC version, same as for the GOTG costumes and pet)

Total hours played on Steam in 2016: 17 474 560,2
Total hours played by the whole community in 2016 according to gaz : 21 517 247
17 474 560,2 / 21 517 247 = 0,8121187715138465

Cutting EdgeLocation TurkeyPosts: 5,239 Cosmic

We need a grown Rocket (with pym particles) under regular groot, under regular rocket, under baby groot, under shrunk down rocket.

Location Everywhere....Posts: 6,975 Cosmic

Not going to lie I may just log in and see how that is if I end up buying the costume. That's a big IF though.

Give me Medusa,Quake, Archangel and Hercules as playables and I'll consider buying stuffs again!!!!!

IMWITHMARVELSFIRSTFAMILY RIP FF :-(

Wow awesome! :D I wondered how will they do Groot Ride with baby Groot. I thought that power will still use adult Groot but this is much better!

Location Wandering in the eerie streets of Stratholme.Posts: 3,436 Cosmic

@Asros said:

Yeeeeeee-haw!