Categories

Marvel Heroes Omega Closed Beta Key Raffle Sweepstakes.

GazillionLocation Behind a DeskPosts: 1,521 Staff
edited May 7

HOW IT WORKS
  • Head to our official Marvel Heroes Omega Closed Beta Key Raffle – Link here
  • Follow us on Twitter, Tumblr, YouTube, or Twitch! The more platforms you follow us on… the higher chance you have to win!
  • Each follow will grant you “+1 Raffle” ticket which enables you a chance to win a Marvel Heroes Omega Closed B eta Key.
  • Winners will be contacted via email.
  • Raffle will last from April 17th, 2017 to May 16th, 2017.
  • 10 Winners will be chosen each Friday until the end of the Closed Beta.
  • The PSN codes given from this raffle are region-locked so please be aware of this fact.
  • Any questions or concerns you may have about this raffle, please contact community.mods@gazillion.com

**Marvel Heroes Omega Closed Beta Key Sweepstakes

Official Rules

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY**

ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. & DC, 18 or older. Employees, agents, officers & directors of Gazillion, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Marvel Entertainment, LLC (“Marvel”), and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of sweepstakes materials (collectively with Tumblr, YouTube, Twitch, and Twitter, Inc., the “Released Parties”) and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible. Void where prohibited. Subject to all applicable federal, state & local laws. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The sweepstakes will begin at or around 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on April 21, 2017 and end at 11:59 p.m. PT on May 16, 2017 (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes Period will be divided into five (5) weekly periods, with each weekly period beginning on Saturday and ending on the following Thursday, with the exception of the first weekly period which will begin on Monday, April 17, 2017, and the last weekly period which will end on Tuesday, May 16, 2017. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, to enter, visit [URL] and follow the directions to complete the entry form and one or more of the actions listed (“Sweepstakes Widget”). You can receive one (1) entry for each of the following Marvel Heroes Omega accounts that you “follow” via the Sweepstakes Widget: Tumblr, YouTube, Twitch, and Twitter. You will only receive an entry if you complete the action within the Sweepstakes Widget. You can receive a maximum of five (5) entries into the sweepstakes. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. PT on the last day of the applicable weekly period to be eligible for that drawing. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process are void. If you do not have a Tumblr, YouTube, Twitch, Twitter and/or Instagram account, establishing an account is free. All Tumblr, YouTube, Twitch, Twitter and/or Instagram terms apply (as applicable). RANDOM DRAWING: Potential winners for each weekly period will be selected in a random drawing on or about the Friday following the end of the applicable weekly period from among all eligible entries received for that weekly period. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the applicable drawing. Nonwinning entries from one drawing will carry forward into subsequent drawings. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified via email & he/she will have 48 hours from notification to respond to Sponsor. The failure to respond to such notification or a potential winner’s noncompliance with these Official Rules may result in disqualification, & at Sponsor’s sole discretion, an alternate winner may be selected. PRIZE (50)(10 PER WEEKLY PERIOD): Access to the Closed Beta for the new Marvel Heroes Omega Free To Play Game. Prize will be awarded as a PlayStation Network (“PSN”) code. An active PSN account will be required to redeem the PSN Code. The prize has no cash value. Codes cannot be sold, auctioned or bartered. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. Winners are responsible for all federal, state & local taxes, if any. Winners may not substitute, assign or transfer prize or code, but Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Limit one (1) prize per person. PUBLICITY GRANT: By participating, each entrant agrees to the use by Sponsor and its designees of his/her name, user name(s), city and state of residence, and image or likeness (including, without limitation, profile photo(s)), in any manner or media now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity, for all legal purposes, including commercial, advertising, promotional and other purposes, without further compensation, notification or permission, and to execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so. GENERAL CONDITIONS: By participating, each entrant agrees: (a) to abide by these Official Rules & decisions of Sponsor & judges, which shall be final & binding in all respects relating to this sweepstakes; and (b) to release, discharge & hold harmless Released Parties from any & all injuries, liability, losses & damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes or the acceptance or use of any prize. Released Parties are not responsible for (i) lost, late, incomplete, damaged, inaccurate, stolen, delayed, misdirected, undelivered or garbled entries or emails; (ii) lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), or social media platforms or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications; (iii) failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure; (iv) jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (v) other errors or difficulties of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes, the functionality of the Sweepstakes Widget or in any sweepstakes-related materials; (vi) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the sweepstakes; or (vii) injury or damage to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this sweepstakes. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the sweepstakes, the Sweepstakes Widget or a Marvel Heroes social media account, who act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified & all associated entries will be void. Should any portion of the sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) & if terminated, at its discretion, select winners for the drawing(s) at issue at random from all eligible, non-suspect entries received for such drawing(s) prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair & appropriate by Sponsor. Information submitted in connection with this sweepstakes will be used in accordance with Sponsor’s Privacy Policy, available at https://marvelheroes.com/content/privacy-policy. Sponsor: Gazillion, Inc., P.O. Box 6594, 135 W 25th Ave., San Mateo, CA 94403.

Any questions or concerns you may have about this sweepstakes, please contact
community.mods@gazillion.com.

This sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitch, Tumblr, YouTube or Twitter.

Community Manager
Twitter: Pudgyboi
Asterisk = Subject to Change
Have a Suggestion or Feedback for MH? PM me!
Follow MH on Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, Instagram, YouTube, etc.

True BelieverLocation And stop inflicting your opinions upon the world!Posts: 1,991 Fantastic

So, you (seemingly at this time) abandon PC for consoles and yet you only have one of the two promised? I can't even give you money on the consoles until its on Xbox. Also I'd still buy new costumes on PC if we ever get costumes again

My super fantastic custom sigareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaarea

Hero Roster 2.x
ALL LEVELS SUBJECT TO CHANGE: Last edited: 8/30/2017

May the Derp be with you

Uhh wanted heroes list thingie, umm.. agent venom, the death star, gamora, thanos, CAPTAIN jack sparrow, black knight, songbird, crystal, avatar aang, man-thing, Polaris, ahsoka tano, captain rex

Location CEO of GazillionPosts: 6,369 Cosmic

@Tzeentch said:
You know what might be nice? If you gave out a hundred or so Beta Codes to the forum people so we, as people who have been playing for the better part of 4 years, can help out as well without having to pay twice for it if we are not so inclined.

Yeah, start with the Cosmic forum posters from 2013.

No thanks, really, i just want my pc-part working and improving.

Location Katowice, PLPosts: 339 Amazing
edited April 22

@Jestuh said:

@Tzeentch said:
You know what might be nice? If you gave out a hundred or so Beta Codes to the forum people so we, as people who have been playing for the better part of 4 years, can help out as well without having to pay twice for it if we are not so inclined.

Agree, but am I cosmic yet?

Edit: no I'm not :(

MAKE MARVEL HEROES PC GREAT AGAIN!

@ToTekPL said:

@Jestuh said:

@Tzeentch said:

Agree, but am I cosmic yet?

Edit: no I'm not :(

(You only have a little over 4500 points to obtain, hang in there.)

Total hours played on Steam in 2016: 17 474 560,2
Total hours played by the whole community in 2016 according to gaz : 21 517 247
17 474 560,2 / 21 517 247 = 0,8121187715138465

waffle? =D
oh, raffle :|

True BelieverPosts: 1,365 Fantastic

@Tzeentch said:

You know, as much as I've been annoyed by all the crying around here lately with "Why don't we get this or that" or "Why can't I transfer this stuff to that different version", THIS is something I 100% agree with.

At LEAST you guys can give some of the big boys around here who you know will give you good feedback and testing a way in to help. It might even end up converting them if you're lucky. wink wink

Note that I don't need any of it as I more than happily purchased every Founder's Pack for console already.

Nice, but I don't understand why we can follow you on Youtube but the game disables streaming via Youtube.

@Fishheadman said:
It would be nice if this raffle didn't require following on social media. I don't use that stuff and never will.

Consider this my entry into the raffle. This is social enough.

Yeah its odd want news about this game go to IGN... Why have forums if they never use them!

@venomeddie said:

@Fishheadman said:
It would be nice if this raffle didn't require following on social media. I don't use that stuff and never will.

Consider this my entry into the raffle. This is social enough.

Yeah its odd want news about this game go to IGN... Why have forums if they never use them!

Well, i think they need to give keys to peolpe who wil help to identify bugs and do a feedback. Veteran guys is target. Because if more likely that group of players will do a good job instead a lot of new guys. Open beta is for everyone.

True BelieverPosts: 3,406 Cosmic
MutatedLocation BostonPosts: 15,904 Cosmic

80,000 keys to Gamespot and they can't swing by and drop a few hundred of them for the loyalists from the PC?

10 winners per week until end of Beta, while some game site has 80k keys to give out?

Nice to see we are being appreciated :)

Do not support a company who is led by people who think harassment is acceptable behavior!

edited May 3

10 winners per week until end of Beta, while some game site has 80k keys to give out?

They'll do a lot better getting new players from "some game site" than this small forum population.

Here's one of those 80K keys if anyone wants it.

G29E-B4NE-HNCE

(USA code, redeem on PSN)

MutatedLocation BostonPosts: 15,904 Cosmic

@Airoc said:

They'll do a lot better getting new players from "some game site" than this small forum

Yes they will, but it's not simply about getting players. It's also about testing things to make sure everything works right and what better way to test things than with players who are already familiar with so many things in the game to be going in and trying to break them.

edited May 3

@Tzeentch said:
Yes they will, but it's not simply about getting players. It's also about testing things to make sure everything works right and what better way to test things than with players who are already familiar with so many things in the game to be going in and trying to break them.

Testing? Listening to feedback? Like on our TC? :)

Its not like they are going to get much done in a 1 month closed "beta"

edited May 21

@Airoc said:

They'll do a lot better getting new players from "some game site" than this small forum population.

Here's one of those 80K keys if anyone wants it.

G29E-B4NE-HNCE

(USA code, redeem on PSN)

Sure, but 40 keys Vs 80k keys is just insulting.

Do not support a company who is led by people who think harassment is acceptable behavior!