Categories

The Marvel Heroes Omega PC servers are now back online! A 50% Experience Bonus will be active until 11:59 PM (PDT) tomorrow (8/11) to help make up for the unexpected downtime. Thank you for your patience.

Variety...

Location Philadelphia, PAPosts: 720 Amazing

Is the spice of life! And also is one of the things that make this game fun, especially when you have a fairly diverse roster.

I've been using Storm as my daily driver, but also just got Rocket to 60 and was loving him so was playing him a lot. Before that I had gotten Nick Fury, and Psylocke, loving Psylocke a lot.

Now today, I decided for some reason to pick up Thing again, and BAM! Just gearing him up better, playing with infinity points, and testing him out is fun again.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I really like the variety this game offers you. Once you at least have one or two really powerful and geared characters, you're pretty much able to get stuff for all of your other characeters, making them that much more playable.

:)

My super fantastic custom sigareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaarea

Location Behind you...Posts: 6,886 Cosmic

I recently went back to Storm and she is very strong now...Thing has been pretty good since BUE, even after nerfing him a bit.

I also fell in love with Hawkeye again when prestiging him, and didn't care for him much before. I think that's a definite way to enjoy this game. Prestiging allows you to re-enjoy leveling a character.

My super fantastic custom sigareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaarea

Well, if you play a sh*tload of hours with 1 character every change of pace is going to be fun again :)

I was getting bored of playing JG, IF and SL, but now I started lvling blade..

The game is fun again.. Maybe because (or it looks like it to me) Blade is super strong..

edited April 21

I love storm now as my ssb farmer and general mob maid but when i find myself alone in patrol zones I turn to Jugz (A hero i had only leveled to 60 then left before the BUE) he is a monster damage dealer now and his Sunday Punch can hit for 12mil+ its just like the old days (well sorta) plus he stomps round like a spring lamb with its arse on fire...Wanda and Rogue are heroes I also never used but turn too quite frequently now :D

True BelieverPosts: 3,395 Cosmic

I picked up Dr. Strange again recently and he has been a lot of fun. Most fun I've had in a while as he just seems to streamroll through stuff. It got me back into the Danger Room for the first time in a very, very long time so I could knock out his achievement.

Welp, just got Emma Frost from a Cosmic Random box, so added her to my roster. Almost half of all the heroes. :)

I hope the game is still around by the time I'm able to unlock everyone. :tongue:

Location Lake ConstancePosts: 591 Amazing

@Shrykes said:
[...]but when i find myself alone in patrol zones I turn to Jugz (A hero i had only leveled to 60 then left before the BUE) he is a monster damage dealer now and his Sunday Punch can hit for 12mil+ its just like the old days (well sorta) plus he stomps round like a spring lamb with its arse on fire...

Really? Maybe I should give him a try. :) Recently I use Luke Cage when going on patrol, also for the current event. He's an unbelievable tank, seems to be almost unkillable. Damage is also very decent, though he didn't hit for 12 mio with my build. But yeah, I built him for more TTL, as this is how I see him in comics too.
On Wednesday I was in a party at CICP and there were also two Jugs. One of both died again and yet again. Could be that the player just didn't equipped him very well or just skilled for damage.
What would you say, how is the TTL with Mr. Marco?

Oh yes... almost forgot the topic. :wink:
Well, yes, variety is absolute important for me. That's one reason why all these "Kill villain xy way too many times" achieves are pure horror for me. It's concentrated boredom.
Sure, I have my favorite regions and also some routines, but I love and need to do new/different things and totally love to discover all my heroes and the goal is to find at least one build for everyone that I totally enjoy. Didn't work out for every hero yet, but I'm on a good way. ;)

@Corvayne said:

@Shrykes said:
[...]but when i find myself alone in patrol zones I turn to Jugz (A hero i had only leveled to 60 then left before the BUE) he is a monster damage dealer now and his Sunday Punch can hit for 12mil+ its just like the old days (well sorta) plus he stomps round like a spring lamb with its arse on fire...

Really? Maybe I should give him a try. :) Recently I use Luke Cage when going on patrol, also for the current event. He's an unbelievable tank, seems to be almost unkillable. Damage is also very decent, though he didn't hit for 12 mio with my build. But yeah, I built him for more TTL, as this is how I see him in comics too.
On Wednesday I was in a party at CICP and there were also two Jugs. One of both died again and yet again. Could be that the player just didn't equipped him very well or just skilled for damage.
What would you say, how is the TTL with Mr. Marco?

Oh yes... almost forgot the topic. :wink:
Well, yes, variety is absolute important for me. That's one reason why all these "Kill villain xy way too many times" achieves are pure horror for me. It's concentrated boredom.
Sure, I have my favorite regions and also some routines, but I love and need to do new/different things and totally love to discover all my heroes and the goal is to find at least one build for everyone that I totally enjoy. Didn't work out for every hero yet, but I'm on a good way. ;)

It does depend on the gear to a certain degree, 2 attacks I use give 20% health when used, I only have about 30k health and do die on occasion but i would much rather have a hard hitting boss killer that can die than a tank that takes an age to kill bosses...As the title of the thread suggests though, it is all about variety lol

Location Lake ConstancePosts: 591 Amazing

@Shrykes said:
It does depend on the gear to a certain degree, 2 attacks I use give 20% health when used, I only have about 30k health and do die on occasion but i would much rather have a hard hitting boss killer that can die than a tank that takes an age to kill bosses...As the title of the thread suggests though, it is all about variety lol

mmh, maybe I can find a for me satisfying middleground. I mean , I also would be happy on having just 11,5 mio. dmg :lol: