Categories

Attention Heroes! Server downtime planned for tomorrow (7/27) at 6:00 AM PDT to 9:00 AM PDT. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Let's Chat About That Thing I Just Updated For This Forum

GazillionPosts: 33,736 Staff
edited April 21

That's a lot of capital letters.

So folks, we're doing this now:

https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/320490/community-discussion-forum-scope#latest

I'll field questions (if you have them), because this is obviously a big change and a reversal of past policy. The gist is that we are lifting the restriction on topics in this forum to be mostly related to social topics relevant to the game and making this a true Off-Topic forum (with some restrictions, which are outlined in the above link).

If you give me the questions in gif form I will laugh but will also be very sad as I won't be able to answer except in another gif, and we've tried to outlaw threads dedicated to that with the new scope, you see.

Fire away. This will be a limited time sticky. Otherwise I'll just assume you all are fine with the change and will adjust accordingly.

Frank "Fenixion" Sanchez
Community Agent, Gazillion Entertainment (Twitter: PhoenixRed)
Follow MH on Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, Instagram, YouTube, etc.

MutatedLocation 616Posts: 3,870 Uncanny

No one ask a question in here so I will. How are you today?

has this topic really been here since 4/20 and I missed it until now? how did that happen?

glad to see these forums finally embrace OT. and now let me ask, where do you see Say Wut in relation to the no gif spam rule?

(saving my "mods are people too" meme)

Thank you, Mystery Gifter, for the Age of Ultron and Heroes for Hire Fortune Cards!
create your own wishlist! | check out my guide to Story Mode shortcuts! | enter the DevBlog giveaway!

Location I'm not the second coming, I'm the first wave.Posts: 11,074 Cosmic

@AgentFenixion said:
If you give me the questions in gif form I will laugh but will also be very sad as I won't be able to answer except in another gif, and we've tried to outlaw threads dedicated to that with the new scope, you see.

So....wut?

Location LimboPosts: 8,690 Cosmic

What's going on here <- my question, despite a lack of a ?

TeamFantasticFour

Location SpoilersPosts: 3,551 Cosmic

So is it still worth to ask question? I See no answer to prior questions yet.

Location SpoilersPosts: 3,551 Cosmic

@CIZeRo said:

Guess i got my answer...

@CIZeRo said:

@CIZeRo said:

Guess i got my answer...

Frank's not coming back...

Thank you, Mystery Gifter, for the Age of Ultron and Heroes for Hire Fortune Cards!
create your own wishlist! | check out my guide to Story Mode shortcuts! | enter the DevBlog giveaway!

edited May 9

@SamuRonX said:

@CIZeRo said:

@CIZeRo said:

Guess i got my answer...

Frank's not coming back...

Grey Squires unite!

Location Lake ConstancePosts: 575 Amazing

I missed that thread too. Totally. Mostly because I'm very infrequently here in this part of the forums. Main reason for that was, that it never was that much of a different part of the forums. I mean, we have the General Discussion what is related to game stuff. And of course, from time to time the posts there are sliding a bit in the offtopic zone. Mostly not too much, and for the case of too much, the Thread's moved by a mod.

Then we have the forums about Marvel related comics, movies, animations, collectibles etc.

Maybe I'm a bit simple minded about that, but I didn't see the reason to visit another part of the forums, that is for everything else... as long as it is Marvel related. Couldn't see much that is left and not being served by the other parts of the forums.

But having the Community Discussion as a true OT part of the forums makes the whole thing much more interesting.
I can imagine that there was a lot discussion about that at Gaz, because this reform really doesn't make moderation easier, but anyway I think it was a correct decision - and a welcome one too.

So, if you excuse me now, I'll have to look if there are some interesting topics around.