Categories

The Marvel Heroes Omega PC servers are now back online! A 50% Experience Bonus will be active until 11:59 PM (PDT) tomorrow (8/11) to help make up for the unexpected downtime. Thank you for your patience.

Founders Costumes on Console Port

True BelieverPosts: 159 Incredible

Are you releasing all the founders costumes from the Ultimate Pack on the console?

ShellheadPosts: 177 Incredible

Don't know about all of them but we 100% know symbiote spiderman is. He's been seen in two separate videos thus far.

@Theonerayman said:
Don't know about all of them but we 100% know symbiote spiderman is. He's been seen in two separate videos thus far.

Yea I've seen the screenshots I'm just looking for an official response. :)

edited April 20

I believe that when he spoke this had no idea that the game would be releasing in the future for the consoles ... but until there is a no release of these exclusive costumes on the pc, his promise is still valid.

@RedNaW said:
I believe that when he spoke this had no idea that the game would be releasing in the future for the consoles ... but until there is a no release of these exclusive costumes on the pc, his promise is still valid.

So what you are saying is since they didn't believe at the time there would be a console release that the statement doesn't apply?

So if someone offered you something exclusive and you bought it and then they offered it to everyone else they met after you; you would be OK with it because they didn't know they would end up meeting all those other people?

I think there is a reason that they are calling the game something different. They aren't releasing the costumes to Marvel Heroes, they are doing it to Marvel Heroes Omega. Different system, different mechanics, different team working on it. Are there similarities between them? Yes yes there is. But my guess is that is how they are getting away with it.

Not to mention, I have no idea how much of the old administration is still around. When a company changes CEO and changes the alphabet soup positions (CFO, COO etc) they don't always follow things the old administration ideas.

@Theonerayman said:
I think there is a reason that they are calling the game something different. They aren't releasing the costumes to Marvel Heroes, they are doing it to Marvel Heroes Omega. Different system, different mechanics, different team working on it. Are there similarities between them? Yes yes there is. But my guess is that is how they are getting away with it.

Not to mention, I have no idea how much of the old administration is still around. When a company changes CEO and changes the alphabet soup positions (CFO, COO etc) they don't always follow things the old administration ideas.

Oh I know.

I just want someone from Gaz to come around and say that they are re-releasing the founders costumes.

I don't know if they will come out and say anything at all on the topic. I've been known to put a few dollars down as a wager on a game or two in my time. And i'd bet that if they DO say something it will be buried in an announcement and not take any direction questions on the matter. I had bought like 120 worth of pre release founders packs and my ONE great regret in this game is not just spending the other 80 bucks to get the ultimate founders for that Symbiote suit, so personally I'm glad I get a second shot at it lol

@Theonerayman said:
I don't know if they will come out and say anything at all on the topic. I've been known to put a few dollars down as a wager on a game or two in my time. And i'd bet that if they DO say something it will be buried in an announcement and not take any direction questions on the matter. I had bought like 120 worth of pre release founders packs and my ONE great regret in this game is not just spending the other 80 bucks to get the ultimate founders for that Symbiote suit, so personally I'm glad I get a second shot at it lol

I'm sure the number of people happy at the possibility far out weigh the number who are upset about it. It boils down to money in the end anyway. New people are more likely to spend money than people who have been around for a while. Honestly I doubt they care what any of us say as long as they keep getting paid.

They might care some...but enough not to try and bring new people in is a different story. Then you could be right and they might not care at all. Who knows really.

Welp there is your answer man. If you buy all the founder packs you get it, but it will also be available later as a costume...I don't know what in the hell that even means but that is the word from Gaz.

Understand the line of my reasoning ... what you and other people who bought the founders packs will continue to have exclusivity. You have bought the ultimate founders pack of the pc and this will remain to be exclusive of who bought on the pc. If they release the costumes on consoles you will continue to have what you bought at the time ... exclusive costumes in the pc version

The founders pack of the consoles are different things between each other and between the pc version

@Theonerayman said:
Welp there is your answer man. If you buy all the founder packs you get it, but it will also be available later as a costume...I don't know what in the hell that even means but that is the word from Gaz.

Very nonchalant about it as well.

"Buy every pack we have available and get it or just wait until we put it in the store for everyone."

My "Buried in an announcement" Wasn't to far off.

@KomoriMan replied on the exclusivity of the Symbiote Costume

@TheCipe said:
@KomoriMan Could you please comment on whether Symbiote Spider-man costume will be available on consoles or not?

Sorry for any confusion and sorry for not jumping into any other threads about this topic. Spider-Man Symbiote will be available through consoles if you purchase all Founder's packs but will be later available as a costume.

So it's a time-exclusive via the Founder's packs but will be available later to everyone in some fashion.

@RedNaW said:
@KomoriMan replied on the exclusivity of the Symbiote Costume

@TheCipe said:
@KomoriMan Could you please comment on whether Symbiote Spider-man costume will be available on consoles or not?

Sorry for any confusion and sorry for not jumping into any other threads about this topic. Spider-Man Symbiote will be available through consoles if you purchase all Founder's packs but will be later available as a costume.

So it's a time-exclusive via the Founder's packs but will be available later to everyone in some fashion.

So I saw. Congrats to all console players and RIP to founders.

@Theonerayman said:
My "Buried in an announcement" Wasn't to far off.

They've rustled enough jimmies lately. I'm sure them showing the costume in the video was not intentional either. Trying to keep the rustling to a minimum.

True BelieverPosts: 382 Amazing

@Evilbeavers I like your sig

@TheCipe said:

Thanks. I never thought I'd have a reason to be one of those super salty old marvel heroes players but Gaz decided to test me.

@Evilbeavers said:

@TheCipe said:

Thanks. I never thought I'd have a reason to be one of those super salty old marvel heroes players but Gaz decided to test me.

I don't get what you are upset about honestly. I get you are a ultimate founder and got exclusive access to the costumes. In all reality you did get exclusive access to the costumes for 4 years. I wish they would open up the costumes to PC players as well so they could have a chance to purchase the costumes and help support the game.

I have put a ton of money in this game, more than i will admit, as i am sure a lot of us here have.. do i regret it? not at all, it does suck though knowing you cant get access to a cool costume or 2 because you started the game a year later.

edited April 21

They are still not selling the costume again on PC so it is still special plus that is the only Founder costume currently that had a VU to get added to the consoles. If a costume has not had a VU or is not in the new art style it is not on the console release as they showed Wolverine's costume list and he did not have the Weapon X founder costume due to it not having a VU.