Categories

Maintenance is complete and the Marvel Heroes 2016 servers are now back online! Thank you for your patience.

Cloak & Dagger Trailer

Location behind youPosts: 310 Amazing
edited April 19

edited April 19

I'm so excited!! I really hope MH make these guys playable along with a few more Inhumans this year!.

True BelieverLocation And stop inflicting your opinions upon the world!Posts: 1,691 Fantastic

cool. By 2018 they should have their content pace going again, we should get them as a new type of hero (pair) or both at once maybe?

cool. By 2018 they should have their content pace going again, we should get them as a new type of hero (pair) or both at once maybe?

2018? Why wait that long?

True BelieverLocation And stop inflicting your opinions upon the world!Posts: 1,691 Fantastic

@staronahill said:

that's when it comes out...

@staronahill said:

not that adding them sooner is bad, but given it's coming in a short amount of time and given how swamped they are and how many other tie ins there are to be done also.

Phoenix PoweredPosts: 1,056 Fantastic

Awesome!
And also, this:
"It is set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU), sharing continuity with the films and other television series of the franchise."

Location DFWPosts: 3,366 Uncanny

meh who cares about cloak and dagger now that we have this news http://tv-vcr.com/holy-crap-marvel-actually-putting-speedball-screens/ B^) Speedball!!!! on TV!!!!! that beats any news or new trailers!!! B^P

just kidding, im excited about both actually!!!

Location LimboPosts: 8,496 Cosmic

Wow, that actually looks good.

@Edzew said:
meh who cares about cloak and dagger now that we have this news http://tv-vcr.com/holy-crap-marvel-actually-putting-speedball-screens/ B^) Speedball!!!! on TV!!!!! that beats any news or new trailers!!! B^P

New Warriors is going to be a 30 minute episodic comedy like MTVs Real World meets Marvel Heroes. I am sure one episode will be about Squirrel Girl trying to hide her tail for a date and all the hijinks that ensue in that endeavor.

Phoenix PoweredPosts: 763 Amazing

That Cloak and Dagger trailer looks great, I'm looking forward to that show. Also, with it being that far along, and owned by Disney, more impetus for Marvel Heroes to make them playable. They even have enough for giving the characters skins from the MCU.

Location DFWPosts: 3,366 Uncanny

@DarknessMuta said:

@Edzew said:

New Warriors is going to be a 30 minute episodic comedy like MTVs Real World meets Marvel Heroes. I am sure one episode will be about Squirrel Girl trying to hide her tail for a date and all the hijinks that ensue in that endeavor.

i don't care i will still watch it! i mean come on Speedball!! Squirrel Girl!!! Night Thrasher!!!! it has to be awesome!!! it will prolly be way better than that crap inhumans tv show they are doing B^P

Location Shooting guns next to gods and legendsPosts: 7,553 Cosmic

@staronahill said:

WUT

Is this real life? Who is making this? I am excited to try it.

Location Right behind you. Don't turn around ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Posts: 3,158 Cosmic

I'd share my opinion about that trailer, but I know I'd trigger at least a dozen or so folks to extreme levels.

Location b a m fs p a c ePosts: 2,769 Fantastic

Well, I'm still excited to see a Cloak and Dagger series despite the trailer. :wink:

Location Behind you...Posts: 6,396 Cosmic

@staronahill said:
I'm so excited!! I really hope MH make these guys playable along with a few more Inhumans this year!.

You could at least attempt to hide it :-)

That looks pretty sweet, it also looks like they took the budget from every other show on Freeform and combined them to shoot it (that is a good thing) I am glad to see that even though it's on a different network, they appear to be unifying it under the MCU.

Location Stop neglecting the F4.Posts: 1,530 Fantastic

@RogueXxXHerald said:
I'd share my opinion about that trailer, but I know I'd trigger at least a dozen or so folks to extreme levels.

The trailer sucks? Yeah, I agree.

Also it comes out in 2018?! Why is the trailer released so early? :'(

Location 3 fingers of scotch and 3 fingers in my ****Posts: 7,526 Cosmic

Thats fawking interesting man. I mean it told me nothing about the show but you know I will check it out

Location Got-HamPosts: 1,381 Fantastic

So this looks like a teen drama series but I think it make sense for these character who I know nothing about. (Don't worry im doing research)

I know nothing about those heroes but my guess is Dagger is about to get Cloaked. ;)