Categories

The Marvel Heroes Omega PC servers are now back online! Thank you for your patience.
Our Big 10 event is now live, and so are our Big 10 sales! Get 50% off all Heroes, Costumes, Team-Ups and Pets in the in-game store for a limited time!

Console reverse port coming?

I want to see the frame-rate in a full patrol zone.

I'm a little jelly. Console looks way better than PC atm. The local couch Co-Op ughhhh I'll be extremely dispointed if that isn't carried onto the PC.

One thing is for sure Console is being taken care of better than PC atm.

Location The Sanctum SanctorumPosts: 661 Amazing

So, since nobody's really tagged anyone in order to ask directly: @KomoriMan @Asros @MichaelMayhem

Can we expect to see these UI and graphical improvements retroactively added to the PC version of the game once the console version is closer to launch?

In particular, will PC players still be getting the costume closet, or has that been relegated to a console-only feature? Will we be getting an improved roster layout with sorting options, much like we see in the console video?

My super fantastic custom sig
Mains: Dr. Strange ∙ Magneto ∙ Spider-Woman (SOON!)
Alts: Dr. Doom ∙ Hawkeye ∙ Loki ∙ Luke Cage ∙ Punisher ∙ Rocket Raccoon ∙ She-Hulk ∙ Spider-Man ∙ Star-Lord ∙ Storm ∙ Thor ∙ X-23

@Tzeentch said:
Ignoring the various issues surrounding everything lately... the console version looks pretty good overall.

While it's not all apples:apples, i hope they bring a lot of that console stuff over to the PC version. I'm hoping beyond hope that they are pulling a Michigan J Frog on us and all of sudden things are going to come alive and be awesome for the PC again soon...

What do you all think?

>

I'm noticing that only 1 toon I actually play is on the console

That UI is designed for consoles and controllers, please don't port it to PC?Mac.

True BelieverLocation Welp, I think we're done here.Posts: 1,320 Amazing

@DrDuval said:
That UI is designed for consoles and controllers, please don't port it to PC?Mac.

I'm on PC. I like to play with controller. There are others in the same situation who might appreciate the option to SWITCH interfaces. Not replace one permanently with the other, but change the setting in 'options' depending on which method one prefers at the time.

I know that would be too much work, but your post doesn't take into account that the PC version DOES have controller support (even if it was just proof-of-concept for this console version).

edited April 18

@zonarosa said:

@DrDuval said:

I'm on PC. I like to play with controller. There are others in the same situation who might appreciate the option to SWITCH interfaces. Not replace one permanently with the other, but change the setting in 'options' depending on which method one prefers at the time.

I know that would be too much work, but your post doesn't take into account that the PC version DOES have controller support (even if it was just proof-of-concept for this console version).

Maintaining 2 UI's for PC is not realistic, and only a small portion of the pc/mac players use a controller.

No these aren't facts, but enough reasons to justify keeping the UI's separated.

I think it'll be great for the game in the long run, cosmic items seem een better on consoles, hoping that comes here too. Liking the cosutme changes and other stuff as well.

@BoptimusPrime said:
@KomoriMan Is this serious?

Why is the p2 another classic spiderman? Should default to Ben or scarlet spider to be honest.