Categories

Console reverse port coming?

MutatedLocation BostonPosts: 15,910 Cosmic

@BoptimusPrime said:
@KomoriMan Is this serious?

I bet they sell the exact same, more or less, founders costumes for the PS founders pack as the PC got.

Location Retired SuperheroPosts: 943 Amazing
edited April 18

@Tzeentch said:

@BoptimusPrime said:

I bet they sell the exact same, more or less, founders costumes for the PS founders pack as the PC got.

There isn't a mega pack being sold only Avengers/X-men packs and a select few single hero packs.

Source - Playstation EU store blog.

Yup.

Location Waits in the dark with timeless patience. Looks forward to the signs that herald his end. Posts: 16,826 Cosmic

@BoptimusPrime said:

All recent and VU'ed costumes are available in the console version. None others. I'm really curious as to why Spider-Girl isn't on there however..

I would LOVE the new UI.

I hate everyone

Location Wandering the left hand pathPosts: 4,891 Cosmic

One can always hope that we'll see improvements on PC soonish, but I highly doubt it. The silence speaks loud and clear.

Rather a day as a wolf than a thousand years as a sheep.

@Tzeentch said:
Ignoring the various issues surrounding everything lately... the console version looks pretty good overall.

While it's not all apples:apples, i hope they bring a lot of that console stuff over to the PC version. I'm hoping beyond hope that they are pulling a Michigan J Frog on us and all of sudden things are going to come alive and be awesome for the PC again soon...

What do you all think?

I think you're dreaming :)

@Wizzer said:

@BoptimusPrime said:

All recent and VU'ed costumes are available in the console version. None others. I'm really curious as to why Spider-Girl isn't on there however..

I would LOVE the new UI.

I wonder why Superior Spiderman isn't available either. I mean, I don't really think it needs a VU.

Total hours played on Steam in 2016: 17 474 560,2
Total hours played by the whole community in 2016 according to gaz : 21 517 247
17 474 560,2 / 21 517 247 = 0,8121187715138465

edited April 18

This thread is making me a bit angry. I may need to go into maintenence mode as well. Seriously. Hopefully this is all knee jerk reactions and all the bells and whistles will come to pc as well.

Location Waits in the dark with timeless patience. Looks forward to the signs that herald his end. Posts: 16,826 Cosmic

@Rasetsu said:

@Wizzer said:

@BoptimusPrime said:

I would LOVE the new UI.

I wonder why Superior Spiderman isn't available either. I mean, I don't really think it needs a VU.

Yeah it's a pretty old costume and is in need of a VU. Has no textures at all.

I hate everyone

why have not not comment on the symbiote on console? why they don't come here and make a statement or clarification on it?

@Airoc said:
I suspect we are getting none of these updated features.
Its already been shown, so they cant use the excuse that they arent allowed to talk about it until its confirmed.
If we were getting any of this stuff, they could have told us by now.

The fact that they are still absolutely silent speaks volumes.

more like glued

@Wizzer said:

@Rasetsu said:

@Wizzer said:

@BoptimusPrime said:

I would LOVE the new UI.

Yeah it's a pretty old costume and is in need of a VU. Has no textures at all.

Ok, maybe I am not a really good judge regarding that kind of thing.

Where are you guys getting these screenshots from? Been away for about a month.

True BelieverPosts: 3,406 Cosmic

@Tzeentch said:

Not as well known maybe? I don't think she's currently active in any comics either sadly. It's a shame because I think she's still one of the few female Marvel characters with a solo comic among the longest continuously published comics staring a solo female lead. Which is funny and/or sad since her book has been cancelled for going on ten years now.

@godsnino said:
Where are you guys getting these screenshots from? Been away for about a month.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=CdyQxFK7H1c

edited April 18

Thanks, just saw that video. I couldn't help but laugh how clean and awesome the character select and costume viewer is. SMH! I can totally understand the rage. At the very least, they could of tested all of this new fancy stuff on PC first. But hey, to each his own.