Categories

Attention Heroes! We will be having a server downtime tomorrow (6/28) at 2:00PM PDT. Servers are expected to be down for 3 hours for a game update. Thank you for your understanding.
The Marvel Heroes 2016 servers are now back online with game update 2.11, and the Anniversary event continues!

MARVEL HEROES OMEGA

@KomoriMan @Asros @AgentVapor
There is any chance to get a new and better PVP mode with MH Omega launch?

True BelieverPosts: 3,369 Cosmic

Seeing as how the console version isn't even going to have PvP...I would say don't get your hopes up.

Location here,There,and everywhere!!Posts: 1,448 Amazing

@RenatoDelgado said:

nah! just stop it already man hahaha.. they cant even improve pvp in here what else do you expect on console version..

@YukimuraSan said:

@RenatoDelgado said:

nah! just stop it already man hahaha.. they cant even improve pvp in here what else do you expect on console version.. and we all know that they dont care about pvp

Location LimboPosts: 8,615 Cosmic

Is this a serious question?

I'm asking for science.

Location MidgardPosts: 13 Mighty

Why don't they just create a large area with FREE-FOR-ALL just for fun?

@Hurra said:

Like a PvP PATROL maybe

edited April 18

@RenatoDelgado said:

@Hurra said:

Like a PvP PATROL maybe

Sure. Without "queue" to find a party. That system is failed since beta. Just open a large map (maybe an airport like Civil War, lol) and let the battle begins. Give the chance to heroes create their one party if they really want, or battle solo. Simples as that. I think this new game mode will stand as a new frontier for high-end players. I'm a PVP player since Ultima Online, so just open a map e let the fight begins. Easy as that.

Actually, I think I'll open a new thread here on the forum about that. Maybe the devs can read.

next chance for a tie in to push the devs to improve pvp is for Thor: Ragnarok, and the gladiatorial theme, but whatever, i'm done holding my breath for pvp in this game

edited April 19

It seems to me that they won't have the resources to ever develop a proper PvP mode. They could not spare the resources when they could dedicate 100% of their time to MH2015 on PC. Now that the PC has to share the dev team's time with the console version, they surely have even less available dev time/resources to work on PvP.

@WHITEone said:
next chance for a tie in to push the devs to improve PVP is for Thor: Ragnarok, and the gladiatorial theme, but whatever, I'm done holding my breath for PVP in this game

A new map in Sakaar would be great!

@drogsil said:
It seems to me that they won't have the resources to ever develop a proper PvP mode. They could not spare the resources when they could dedicate 100% of their time to MH2015 on PC. Now that the PC has to share the dev team's time with the console version, they surely have even less available dev time/resources to work on PvP.

Agree with you. That's why soon even with Omega release they will lose active players.

Location <(°_°<)... <('° o °')> ... t.(¤'~'¤)t. Posts: 2,637 Fantastic

:)

bumping a thread already at the top

MH pvp stream #1 on twitch right now

Location Outer Spheer of no where Posts: 67 Mighty

@YukimuraSan said:

@RenatoDelgado said:

nah! just stop it already man hahaha.. they cant even improve pvp in here what else do you expect on console version..

Is that relief i feel from u yuki.. I mean i know how u feared my angie !!!! :)

Location If you think Becky was a whora and deserved it, I won't hold it against you.Posts: 7,689 Cosmic

Holy Jean! There is still a pvp section of the forums?!

edited April 25

I really hate this BUE... I'm at 407/500 for Gladiator Title :( And nobody do pvp since that update :'(

@radocon said:

@YukimuraSan said:

@RenatoDelgado said:

Is that relief i feel from u yuki.. I mean i know how u feared my angie !!!! :)

Location NecropolisPosts: 23 Mighty

Sigh...

Only end game content thats not so repetitive and lame and its been in beta since beta. Game is hella boring with no more pvp... Gaz don't care about the pvp community so I'm cutting them off.

@thebestsidekick said:
Sigh...

Only end game content thats not so repetitive and lame and its been in beta since beta. Game is hella boring with no more pvp... Gaz don't care about the pvp community so I'm cutting them off.

PvP will not be supported at this time anymore according to the creative director in the content timeline. Its probably for the best. Find a much better pvp game. Ciao

Location Fire and Ice FrontlinePosts: 120 Incredible

@thebestsidekick said:
Sigh...

@xXSkyBoltXx said:
PvP will not be supported at this time anymore according to the creative director in the content timeline. Its probably for the best. Find a much better pvp game. Ciao

Location 3 doors down from HELL!!!!!!!!!Posts: 108 Incredible

@Hurra said:

We had that before but no one like it so they try to change it to a moba type which no one plays.