Categories

Marvel Heroes Omega Announcement!

GazillionLocation Behind a DeskPosts: 1,521 Staff
edited April 5

We are here to announce the next steps for Gazillion with Marvel Heroes Omega! Marvel Heroes Omega is officially coming to the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in spring 2017. Expect more details in the coming weeks.

Play as your favorite Marvel Super Heroes with many of the modes you are familiar with on PC. There will be differences between the PlayStation 4 version and the PC version such as items, interface, and more. Check out our official announcement trailer below.

We are so excited to announce the console version of Marvel Heroes along with the continued support of the PC platform for years to come! Please stay tuned as we continue to bring more news to you regarding everything Marvel Heroes, and check out our Console Q&A for more details provided in this link.

Community Manager
Twitter: Pudgyboi
Asterisk = Subject to Change
Have a Suggestion or Feedback for MH? PM me!
Follow MH on Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, Instagram, YouTube, etc.

@ChatmanJay said:
Any chance of shared account progress like FFXIV or at the very least one-time transfer like Smite? I'm very excited about this announcement but little chance I start all over after spending over $1000 on the game...

EDIT: Read the FAQ, shame I would've loved to play this with my friends on console.

Same here, i was expecting that, feel a little disapointed.

Good trailer, a console release will be great for the game!

@KomoriMan said:
We are here to announce the next steps for Gazillion with Marvel Heroes Omega! Marvel Heroes Omega is officially coming to the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in spring 2017. Expect more details in the coming weeks.

Play as your favorite Marvel Super Heroes with many of the modes you are familiar with on PC. There will be differences between the PlayStation 4 version and the PC version such as items, interface, and more. Check out our official announcement trailer below.

We are so excited to announce the console version of Marvel Heroes along with the continued support of the PC platform for years to come! Please stay tuned as we continue to bring more news to you regarding everything Marvel Heroes, and check out our Console Q&A for more details provided in this link.

We need the same title for the PC version