Categories

The Marvel Heroes 2016 servers are up and running. Thank you for your patience.

Looking for HELP compiling a list of known Achievement Issues[Dev Response]

True BelieverPosts: 453 Amazing
edited 4:15AM

I posted this thread before but it mysteriously vanished likely due to Vanillia issues

There have been multiple achievements that have not been working correctly/vanished without warning. This thread is to compile and maintain a list of known achievement issues

Enemies:
Adversaries:

Takedowns:
Target Acquired Blob: (Cosmic Doom Term kills don't count)
Target Acquired Sabretooth: (Cosmic doom Term kills don't count)

Game modes:
Terminals:
Kaecilus terminal 100 runs (expert level is set at 500 other terms have this set at 100) (reported byXenomoprh222)
Mr Sinister terminal clears (full achievement ladder other than 1, 100-500-1k) (missing)
Ultron terminal clears (full achievement ladder including 1-100-500-1k) (missing)
Skrull terminal clears (full bounty runs no longer count toward achievement) (reported by Lokiator)

Heroes:
Beast:
Doctor Doctor (achievement no longer gives credit since changes to chapter7 (reported be wpf9) B)
Colossus:
Questionable Tactics (magneto term kills no longer count toward achievement still has cosmic terminal label) B)
Daredevil:
Shadowland (ninja in tower kills not counting) (reported by feliu)(needs firm confirmation) B)
Deadpool:
Stay ....Down (no way to get credit for cosmic and red terms currently) (reported by Migis) **
Emma Frost:
**The Expendables (not incrementing correctly)(reported by segibby)

Luke Cage:
Bumper to Bumper (not consistently counting toward achievement) (reported by segibby) B)
Magneto:
Welcome to Die (Doom term not counting still has a cosmic term tag) (reported by Blev)
Nick Fury:
SHEILD Standard Issue (Medal of Valor and Motion Analyzer are not counting toward achievement) (reported by wpf9) B)
Psylocke:
Reaving the Reavers (naming change on enemies prevents completion) (reported by JasonF)
Silver Surfer
Surfing with the Aliens (no current way to get to Doop Space 9 zone) (reported by ferastu)
Venom:
Separation Anxiety (Yellow elite enemies seem to be counting toward total but not blue ones)(reported by Bastion37)

Miscellaneous
Fantastic Four:
Human Torch and the Team (only gives credit to group leader)
Invisible Woman and the Team (only gives credit to group leader)
Mr Fantastic and the Team (only gives credit to group leader)
Thing and the Team (only gives credit to group leader)

Xtraordianry Feats:
Miscellaneous:
Insane in the Brain (Currently no way to get credit in game for Cosmic Doctor Doom or All-Father Brevik kills)

anything marked with a B) means a Gaz employee has commented on in this thread and hopefully working on a future resolve

Venom's symbiote in ICP is broken. Don't remember the name. It only registers the yellow symbiote victims and not the blue.

edited April 4

The Hulk achievement is fixed (I was running it last night).

Psylocke's is still bugged, though. :(

Also, I'm fairly certain that the Magneto terminal mission for Colossus works now, but only in Cosmic terminals (as the original achievement intended and the text still suggests). I'm not sure why they didn't make it an "all terminals" achievement. I'll re-run tonight, but I know I ran one a week or two ago in Cosmic and it worked.

Does anyone know if the Cosmic Doom kill counts for Magneto's achievement? I've heard it doesn't (and if Doom kills don't work for Insane in the Brain it seems reasonable that it wouldn't work for Mags), but I'm too lazy to run the whole thing to check. :P :-S

glad you reposted this. i think a thread like this could be useful to the devs if it can stay updated and they read it.

edited April 5

@Cthulhudrew said:
The Hulk achievement is fixed (I was running it last night).

Psylocke's is still bugged, though. :(

Also, I'm fairly certain that the Magneto terminal mission for Colossus works now, but only in Cosmic terminals (as the original achievement intended and the text still suggests). I'm not sure why they didn't make it an "all terminals" achievement. I'll re-run tonight, but I know I ran one a week or two ago in Cosmic and it worked.

Does anyone know if the Cosmic Doom kill counts for Magneto's achievement? I've heard it doesn't (and if Doom kills don't work for Insane in the Brain it seems reasonable that it wouldn't work for Mags), but I'm too lazy to run the whole thing to check. :P :-S

This Colossus achievement is a white whale for me. Its the last one I personally need to complete this hero and it has been stuck on 6 since the Big patch. First thing I do every patch is run Magneto term with colossus on cosmic. So far my dreams have been repeatedly crushed

edit: and it felt weird taking one off the list but Hulk Smartest One There Is?! is counting again

@Bastion37 said:
Venom's symbiote in ICP is broken. Don't remember the name. It only registers the yellow symbiote victims and not the blue.

I could not figure out what achievement this was myself

edited April 5

Just tried Colossus and I was clearly misremembering, as it's still not popping. :(

The Venom one is called "Separation Anxiety." Haven't confirmed if it works or not yet, although I do still need to get it.

The Cosmic Bounty Expert: Kaecilius requires 500 chests, but it should only be 100.

Also I think it would be great if you could tag a dev so that people at gaz will actually read this thread.

Daredevil killimg Hand Ninjas in Tower was not working, I have not checked since latest patch.

@Asros @KomoriMan

We have broken a dozen time to page a dev

Location TexasPosts: 82 Mighty
edited April 17

Wanted to add:

• Emma Frost's "The Expendables" does not increment properly
  • Any 'defeat Loki in story mode' (i.e. Loki, Hulk, Ice Man, Nick Fury, etc). In chapter 9, when prestiged, the Loki Throne Room does not open if you've already completed it in a different color prestige.
True BelieverPosts: 3,123 Cosmic
edited April 17

Magneto's Welcome to Die achievement isn't working. This involves the requirement to kill Dr. Doom in a Cosmic terminal.

GazillionPosts: 369 Staff
edited April 17

Hello @ItsJustMe and @wfp9 ,
S.H.I.E.L.D. Standard Issue is now bugged and will be checked out by our achievements team. The achievements Shadowland, Doctor Doctor, and Questionable Tactics have also been inputted into our system. I will be confirming the rest shortly.

I'm not sure but I think the shooting gallery at chapter 7 -training camp, is buggy as well. I got the boss & chest to appear but no achievement was unlocked even though I got the "thanks hero"-message from Hill.

@Chrian said:
Hello @ItsJustMe and @wfp9 ,
S.H.I.E.L.D. Standard Issue is now bugged and will be checked out by our achievements team. The achievements Shadowland, Doctor Doctor, and Questionable Tactics have also been inputted into our system. I will be confirming the rest shortly.

I'd also like to add

"Bumper to Bumper" for Luke Cage
and
Magneto's "Welcome to Die"

Neither increment when progress is made.

Hello @segibby ,
I just did a test of 'Bumper to Bumper' and 'Welcome to Die', 'Bumper to Bumper' is currently working correctly as Luke Cage in Midtown. Do you have specific difficulty/ enemy that the achievement was not advancing for you? Same question for 'Welcome to Die'.

@Chrian said:
Hello @segibby ,
I just did a test of 'Bumper to Bumper' and 'Welcome to Die', 'Bumper to Bumper' is currently working correctly as Luke Cage in Midtown. Do you have specific difficulty/ enemy that the achievement was not advancing for you? Same question for 'Welcome to Die'.

I took Luke into "Green" midtown and it wouldn't increment. With Magneto, I went into the Cosmic terminal and didn't get an update for defeating Dr. Doom. I didn't test them all.

@Chrian said:
Hello @segibby ,

Just tested Luke Cage for "Bumper to Bumper" and with using Vehicular Manslaughter, it does not increment (tried red and green Midtown)

For Magneto, tried Doom and Shocker in Cosmic, no update.

Hello @segibby ,
Just confirming you are defeating the enemy / finishing off the enemy with Vehicular Manslaughter right?

@Chrian said:
Hello @segibby ,
Just confirming you are defeating the enemy / finishing off the enemy with Vehicular Manslaughter right?

Yes. I don't fill my combo bar, but in Green, with my infinity points, I don't need to in order to kill Maggia or other regular enemies.

Hello again @segibby ,
Can you post before and after pictures of you defeating an enemy and your achievement not gaining any progress with Luke Cage.