Categories

Friday Summary - 3/17

AgentPosts: 2,300 Fantastic

Can't for the new Infinity System..

And Kitty and Luke re-work!

Location Here & therePosts: 264 Amazing

Ahhhh! Kitty is finally getting some love!! Hopefully they will be great! :D

BlackBoltSig

Location KnowherePosts: 2,481 Fantastic
edited March 19

@TrohMaw said:
So hoping we get the classic Fury.
To me he isn't the white Fury, he is just the Fury I read for decades and storywise the real Fury.

To me there was always Nick and Ultimate Nick, I liked both of them. Hopefully Nick will make it into this game quickly.

Location BattleWorldPosts: 168 Incredible

Are you kidding me? When you fix the Hulkbuster and AOU HUlk? When?

Posts: 158 Incredible

@KomoriMan said:

@axan said:
Will Nick's NPC and Boss model also be updated?

That's the plan! :D

@Rasetsu said:
Do you have any info regarding the release of the Bosses and Mobs update devblog ? Is it even still a thing ?

Still in the works! Sorry for the delay but I'm cracking the whip to @TheArtofRawr everyday. Strictly for work though~

With Iron Fist debutingon Netflix is it possible you guys by any chance give a free iron fist token like you did for daredevil and luke cage?

RIGS

Location Waits in the dark with timeless patience. Looks forward to the signs that herald his end. Posts: 16,820 Cosmic

@Airoc said:
I wonder if Keith David is voicing Nick Fury playable like he did the npc.

He most likely is.


I hate everyone

Location Waiting for better times. And for beer.Posts: 3,005 Cosmic

@KomoriMan @AgentVapor info about TC this weekend still actual?


Sig made by @Wizzer

MY WISHLIST
Beer
Pizza
Something cool

Posts: 25 Mighty
edited March 19

......

Posts: 100 Incredible

nice,realy like it!
now at least we know how shield agents will look like)

@KomoriMan any chance s.h.i.e.l.d. team-up would be updated with Nick and NEW Operation Omega Event?

Posts: 1,451 Fantastic

@Barachus said:
info about TC this weekend still actual?

Doubtful. Do they ever patch TC on Sundays?

Location your favorite nightclubPosts: 2,017 Fantastic

@Airoc said:

@Barachus said:
info about TC this weekend still actual?

Doubtful. Do they ever patch TC on Sundays?

I wish

Location Hell's KitchenPosts: 109 Incredible

I like news about Fury, but... Guys. We need the original costume. Hoping for it.

Location Here & therePosts: 264 Amazing

@Airoc said:

@SilverPhasm said:
Ahhhh! Kitty is finally getting some love!! Hopefully they will be great! :D

Thats a big assumption. Probably getting nerfed like everyone else.

Very true. I just got excited when I saw her name lol.

BlackBoltSig

Location Here & therePosts: 264 Amazing

@Airoc said:

@SilverPhasm said:
Ahhhh! Kitty is finally getting some love!! Hopefully they will be great! :D

Thats a big assumption. Probably getting nerfed like everyone else.

Very true. I just got excited when I saw her name lol.

BlackBoltSig

Posts: 135 Incredible

@KomoriMan when's the TC patch hitting the client? :D

Posts: 994 Amazing

@KomoriMan

So is the TC actually coming this weekend or next weekend?

Posts: 1,666 Fantastic
edited March 19

Thanks for the info on Fury. Easy decision to not pre-order. Classic Fury or nothing for me personally. But I knew an Enhanced costume wouldn't be included as his second costume. You guys would rather charge 1350 G's or whatever for something like that. It's how you work.

Plus, I feel like the creative side of heroes has been lacking. Hopefully you guys dig deep and get thinking of how to make him feel like he's released in 2017. That means:

Don't automatically give him a fire pistol basic.

Don't automatically give him the channeled cone AOE (Cable, Star-Lord, Bucky, Blade, Punisher, Rocket, and that's not even counting non-gun characters that have it like Emma, Magneto, ect.) Just because he has guns doesn't mean you need to automatically take up tree space with these tired moves.

Tree space is too limited with you guys lately to just recycle. Think of something new please. Just be creative.

Posts: 157 Incredible

@Screwface said:
Thanks for the info on Fury. Easy decision to not pre-order. Classic Fury or nothing for me personally. But I knew an Enhanced costume wouldn't be included as his second costume. You guys would rather charge 1350 G's or whatever for something like that. It's how you work.

Plus, I feel like the creative side of heroes has been lacking. Hopefully you guys dig deep and get thinking of how to make him feel like he's released in 2017. That means:

Don't automatically give him a fire pistol basic.

Don't automatically give him the channeled cone AOE (Cable, Star-Lord, Bucky, Blade, Punisher, Rocket, and that's not even counting non-gun characters that have it like Emma, Magneto, ect.) Just because he has guns doesn't mean you need to automatically take up tree space with these tired moves.

Tree space is too limited with you guys lately to just recycle. Think of something new please. Just be creative.

Like for example...? Do you have any suggestions for something one can do with a gun other than shoot it?

Posts: 1,666 Fantastic
edited March 19

@Chopstyx said:

Don't be a smartass. They're professionals. I'm saying don't settle for moves we've seen so many times. There's limited space in trees as it is.

Sign In or Register to comment.