Categories

The Marvel Heroes 2016 servers are up and running. Thank you for your patience.

2017 Breakables?!?!?!

Location HelPosts: 36 Mighty

This seems...fun

What is your secret? What is the best place to get this done?

Thanks

Location Canada. Uh, I mean Midtown Manhattan.Posts: 2,357 Fantastic

Story mode in Chapter 4 is also pretty good. There's a few quest sequences where you have to break 100 items in the garage and 200 items in the warehouse. Keep doing those over and over.

Posts: 92 Mighty

Thanks for the tips, it took almost 4 trips to the Kingpin terminal with Hulk, but got it done pretty quickly

Posts: 347 Amazing

Also, characters like Antman and Nightcrawler that have melee abilities where they bounce around hitting everything in the area can knock out a lot of items in a hurry.

Posts: 396 Amazing

I used cage was here in icp warehouses while waiting for that wave to spawn. Not the fastest by far but didn't want to just afk

True BelieverPosts: 1,174 Fantastic

Play Iron Fist wherever you want to play him, break everything, and you'll get it without even trying.

Posts: 1,658 Fantastic

Literally 2,5 runs of Fisk Tower terminal))

Location PolandPosts: 111 Incredible

Blade whip lash in Fisk Tower terminal. It's superfast that way.

Posts: 98 Mighty

Deadpool and Canadian Devil works as a ranged and melee. I just spin, spin, and spin some more while I melee all the things with my bullets!

Location PolandPosts: 111 Incredible

@XerenKelDar said:
Deadpool and Canadian Devil works as a ranged and melee. I just spin, spin, and spin some more while I melee all the things with my bullets!

Canadian Devil doesn't work that way. What you hit with your bullets is ranged and ranged only. Melee counts only when you hit something/someone with your spinning body, which means you destroy 40-50% of objects with bullets before you even touch them. And that means this skill is not good at all for 2017 breakables achievement.

Posts: 98 Mighty

@giwera said:

@XerenKelDar said:
Deadpool and Canadian Devil works as a ranged and melee. I just spin, spin, and spin some more while I melee all the things with my bullets!

Canadian Devil doesn't work that way. What you hit with your bullets is ranged and ranged only. Melee counts only when you hit something/someone with your spinning body, which means you destroy 40-50% of objects with bullets before you even touch them. And that means this skill is not good at all for 2017 breakables achievement.

Worked for me in Kingpin terminal. I shot a table with it and the counter went up. Either way there are lots of ways to do the achievement with melee AoE etc.

Location PolandPosts: 111 Incredible

@XerenKelDar said:

@giwera said:

@XerenKelDar said:
Deadpool and Canadian Devil works as a ranged and melee. I just spin, spin, and spin some more while I melee all the things with my bullets!

Canadian Devil doesn't work that way. What you hit with your bullets is ranged and ranged only. Melee counts only when you hit something/someone with your spinning body, which means you destroy 40-50% of objects with bullets before you even touch them. And that means this skill is not good at all for 2017 breakables achievement.

Worked for me in Kingpin terminal. I shot a table with it and the counter went up. Either way there are lots of ways to do the achievement with melee AoE etc.

Since I have it done, I just launched my alt account and checked it. Any object destroyed by the ranged part of Canadian Devil didn't count. If you still don't belive me, make an alt account or just put on Hulkbuster Physics Package and see it by yourself (brutal strike rating won't increase as long as Deadpool hits with his body).

Posts: 98 Mighty

@giwera said:

@XerenKelDar said:

@giwera said:

@XerenKelDar said:
Deadpool and Canadian Devil works as a ranged and melee. I just spin, spin, and spin some more while I melee all the things with my bullets!

Canadian Devil doesn't work that way. What you hit with your bullets is ranged and ranged only. Melee counts only when you hit something/someone with your spinning body, which means you destroy 40-50% of objects with bullets before you even touch them. And that means this skill is not good at all for 2017 breakables achievement.

Worked for me in Kingpin terminal. I shot a table with it and the counter went up. Either way there are lots of ways to do the achievement with melee AoE etc.

Since I have it done, I just launched my alt account and checked it. Any object destroyed by the ranged part of Canadian Devil didn't count. If you still don't belive me, make an alt account or just put on Hulkbuster Physics Package and see it by yourself (brutal strike rating won't increase as long as Deadpool hits with his body).

Just tested it again and got credit for some things Kingpin terminal like the big tables and water jugs. Smaller tables I didn't get credit unless I was body striking (your melee argument). More fun with bugs I guess, but oh well.

Anti-HeroLocation not outside your windowPosts: 6,243 Cosmic

I got this one today, just cosmic leveling nc.

True BelieverLocation New EnglandPosts: 200 Amazing

I'm late to the party here, but I did this in Kingpin's terminal with Colossus. Crashdown, an AoE stomp, and no spirit issues made it pretty quick. I got it half way through my 4th run through.

Posts: 206 Amazing

Kingpin's Warehouse Green Terminal

If you have Nightcrawler it would be very fast! 400-600 every run!

Sign In or Register to comment.