Categories

The Marvel Heroes 2016 servers are now back online with game update 2.11, and the Anniversary event continues!

(NOT A)Gamebreaking Moon Knight bug

Location If you think Becky was a whora and deserved it, I won't hold it against you.Posts: 7,678 Cosmic
edited March 16

When I play Moon Knight I find that there are other players s Moon Knight using these weird ranged attacks. This is clearly a visual bug. Please clean this up ASAP as it is very hard to concentrate on my gameplay with all that silliness going on.

@zWolfiez

Location Up On Melancholy HillPosts: 1,484 Fantastic

@wotrick said:
When I play Moon Knight I find that there are other players using these weird ranged attacks. This is clearly a visual bug. Please clean this up ASAP as it is very hard to concentrate on my gameplay with all that silliness going on.

@zWolfiez

Because HES BATMAN.

That is all please close this forum down for today. I've read far to much entitlement posts for one day already.

@zWolfiez side note might you be able to add stain marks onto that Moonknutty white suit for realism ?! :) thx and sorry to waste your time here.

Location If you think Becky was a whora and deserved it, I won't hold it against you.Posts: 7,678 Cosmic

@XIVirgo good to see your sense of humor is intact.

I feel like it is a stretch to include this as an entitlement thread. Wolfie has been busting his a$$ he deserves a good, "Oh you cheeky bastard" read every now and again.

Location Up On Melancholy HillPosts: 1,484 Fantastic

I've given my praises and quotas for shi$# posting for the week just look at my messy mess of a mess comment history just a day or so ago. Withering Fire.

I wont tag him again but he's good people! commend his efforts greatly

Entitlement is more or so not to the point of this post or yours I just wanted to use that line. More to do with log ins for stash debacle.

BECAUSE IM BATMAN on someone today...

@XIVirgo said:
I've given my praises and quotas for shi$# posting for the week just look at my messy mess of a mess comment history just a day or so ago. Withering Fire.

I wont tag him again but he's good people! commend his efforts greatly

Entitlement is more or so not to the point of this post or yours I just wanted to use that line. More to do with log ins for stash debacle.

BECAUSE IM BATMAN on someone today...

I feel ya. But I haven't met my quota for posting dumb/fun things. So it appears we are at an impasse XD

But come on you aren't a little curious what the fix he wanted to do for withering is?

I find that sheet fascinating.

This bug has been around since the BUE.....ranged is the new thing in 2017 unfortunately.

@MrKnight said:
This bug has been around since the BUE.....ranged is the new thing in 2017 unfortunately.

Nope, refuse to acknowledge that as true.

resist

Thats a new thing in 2017 also

Location Apex GamingPosts: 1,268 Fantastic

@wotrick it's a good thing this bug exists. Glad ranged is the superior build now ;)

Location Tannhauser GatePosts: 2,646 Cosmic

@wotrick said:
When I play Moon Knight I find that there are other players s Moon Knight using these weird ranged attacks. This is clearly a visual bug. Please clean this up ASAP as it is very hard to concentrate on my gameplay with all that silliness going on.

@zWolfiez

Time to bring back these memes I did a while ago:

@zWolfiez Just ignore him, not kind of ignore him like we do with @Lorgar or @SamuRonX that's another story :P but ignore him anyway.

I bet @wotrick even talks with Khonshu in RL and he thinks is the only one true and worthy of playing Moon Knight in MH.

Ranged Moon Knight FTW

̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(◕_◕)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿

̿’ ̿’\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿

@ooOHadesOoo said:

@wotrick said:

@zWolfiez

Time to bring back these memes I did a while ago:

@zWolfiez Just ignore him, not kind of ignore him like we do with @Lorgar or @SamuRonX that's another story :P but ignore him anyway.

I bet @wotrick even talks with Khonshu in RL and he thinks is the only one true and worthy of playing Moon Knight in MH.

what I call my cack is between me and lil khonshu

Location 2212Posts: 11 Mighty

Question: Can Cyclops Was Right artifacts be acquired from the new S.H.I.E.L.D. drop boxes? I've acquired a Medallion of Bravery which was awesome and unexpected from one and that's the first time and those are very rare so I'm hoping yes?

Location Wellington, NZPosts: 1,630 Fantastic
edited March 25

This really is an unacceptable bug. A build balanced around abusing a bug involving all ranged skills needs to be fixed asap.