Categories

Attention Heroes! We will be having a server downtime tomorrow (6/28) at 2:00PM PDT. Servers are expected to be down for 3 hours for a game update. Thank you for your understanding.
The Marvel Heroes 2016 servers are now back online with game update 2.11, and the Anniversary event continues!

[Official] March Event Schedule

GazillionLocation Behind a DeskPosts: 1,419 Staff
edited April 5

Ahoy-hoy all!

I am being tagged-teamed in to talk about March's event schedule! Here are the events we have planned for you over the course of the next month!

• Thursday March 2nd: Cosmic Chaos/Old Man Logan

Cosmic Chaos

• Cosmic Worldstones can drop from any enemy in the game!
  • Cosmic Bosses Drop Double Loot - All cosmic Terminal and Patrol bosses drop twice the amount of loot as normal!
  • Cosmic Questions Answered - 42% server-side Experience for all heroes.
  • Cosmic Prestige Doubled - Doubled leveling rate for Cosmic Prestige during Cosmic Chaos week.
  • Cosmic Chaos Supplier: Moondragon - An honorary member of the Guardians of the Galaxy and daughter of Drax the Destroyer, Moondragon is no stranger to cosmic chaos. During the Cosmic Chaos event, Moondragon will exchange Cosmic Worldstones for a variety of items.

OLD MAN LOGAN EVENT

Extended to 3/13(11:59PM PST)

• Wolverine and X-23 will enjoy an additional 50% XP bonus!
  • A new Old Man Logan Fortune Card will be available in the in-game store, with some new goodies including the new Old Man Logan Team-Up!
  • The new X-23 Innocence Lost costume will now be available for purchase in the in-game store!
  • A host of Visual Updates for the following Wolverine costumes.
  • A new log-in screen featuring Old Man Logan!

• Thursday March 9th: A.R.M.O.R.Incursion [has been extended to 3/16 to 5:59AM PST]

• A.R.M.O.R. Incursion

Enjoy a 100% XP Boost to all heroes!

Assist Jocasta and the agents of A.R.M.O.R. by defeating threats throughout the game.

Enemies drop a set number of A.R.M.O.R. Drives according to this key:
    10 A.R.M.O.R. Drives

• Man-Ape
    • Hyde
    • Red Skull

7 A.R.M.O.R. Drives

• Cosmic Terminal Doctor Doom

5 A.R.M.O.R. Drives

• Normal Terminal Doctor Doom

• All Raid Bosses

• 4 A.R.M.O.R. Drives
    • Mr. Hyde

3 A.R.M.O.R. Drives

• M.O.D.O.K.

2 A.R.M.O.R. Drives

• Loki
    • Terminal Bosses: Kurse, Kingpin, Mandarin, Magneto
    • Kurse and Mega-Sentinel in Midtown

1 A.R.M.O.R. Drive

• Lizard and Kraven in Bronx Zoo
    • Wizard in Wakanda Mines
    • Most Midtown bosses (Kurse and Mega-Sentinel award more)
    • Most Terminal bosses (except Dr. Doom, Kurse, Kingpin, Mandarin and Magneto)
      High Chance of an A.R.M.O.R. Drive (Modified by special item find)
    • Every wave chest in X-Defense and Holo-Sim
    • Most Minibosses within Terminals
    • End chests from Holo-Sim and X-Defense drop a high number of A.R.M.O.R. Drives (based on final wave completed)

Legendary Quests

• All Legendary Quests award A.R.M.O.R. Drives based on their length, just like Odin Marks NOTE:These may show up directly into your currency tab, and not drop on the ground.
      Normal Enemies
    • Normal enemies throughout the game have a small chance of dropping an A.R.M.O.R. Drive. There is no “insurance policy” timer on these drops, so nothing is guaranteed, but this will have a noticeable effect for anyone defeating normal enemies in any zone.

Bonus Drives

• Red Bosses have a small chance of dropping a bonus A.R.M.O.R. Drive
    • Cosmic Bosses have a higher chance of dropping a bonus A.R.M.O.R. Drive (and Doctor Doom simply drops 2 more always)

• Thursday March 16th: Iron Fist/St. Patrick's Day Festivities

IRON FIST AND ST. PATRICK'S DAY FESTIVITIES HAVE BEEN EXTENDED UNTIL 3/30! AIR HORN NOISE

Iron Fist Event

• Iron Fist will be getting a 50% XP Bonus throughout the entire event period.
    • A New Costume themed after the Marvel's Netflix Series will be available.

St. Patrick's Day Festivities

• A Global 50% XP Bonus will be applied to all heroes for the entire week along with a bonus to Cosmic Leveling!
    • Gather 5 Lucky Clover Boost Buffs to get Loot Explosion!

• Thursday March 23rd: Odin's Bounty

• ALL ZONES WILL HAVE ODIN'S BOUNTY TURNED ON DURING THE EVENT!

Starting today Thursday, 3/23/2016 @ 12:01PM PST, Odin's Bounty returns and features an amazing bonus loot game mode rotation. Bosses will drop Chests of Odin's Bounty. These chests are loot boxes that you can collect and then open later for an epic lootsplosion! Chests of Odin's Bounty have a high chance to contain Runes and Odin Marks, as well as a chance to drop the Mysterious Crimson Box, which contains rare boss-specific artifacts.

During the applicable rotation phase, bosses will drop Odin's Bounty Chests depending on difficulty & location:

• Green Normal Bosses - 1 Chest
    • Red Heroic Bosses - 2 Chests
    • Cosmic Bosses - 3 Chests (2 from the boss & 1 from the completion chest)

Additionally, everyone has a rare chance to receive Odin's Blessing, which gives your chests special jackpot loot!

Loot Rotation Schedule (PST)

EVERYWHERE!

Where valid... Hightown, Terminals, ICP, Danger Room, Mid-Town, Ultron

• Thursday March 30th: NEW Operation Omega Event

Operation OMEGA Event

EVENT DETAILS
    S.H.I.E.L.D. has been infiltrated by HYDRA! Agent Coulson, Nick Fury and Dum Dum Dugan have put OPERATION OMEGA in to effect, calling all heroes to help stop HYDRA!

Players will be able to choose a side as either an Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. or HYDRA to gather intelligence, battle enemies of each faction and earn exclusive rewards and achievements! Will you support Operation OMEGA and ensure a future for S.H.I.E.L.D. or will you assist HYDRA and attempt to thwart it?

HOW TO PARTICIPATE
    Talk to HYDRA Representative Baron Von Lind or S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Rose Solomon in Avengers Tower in order to select which side you want to fight for. Once you have selected a side, you are free to change your selection by talking to either representative at any time during the event.

After selecting your side, Intelligence Reports will drop off of bosses in the different Patrol Modes. Follow the instructions in the Intelligence Report to find a traitor to your faction and obtain faction specific rewards!

AGENT BONUSES
    During the course of the event, Agents on both sides gain the following:

• 50% experience boost!
    • 10 Omega Access Files for logging in each day

OTHER OMEGA-LEVEL FEATURES
    Agent Coulson continues to offer a daily training mission during Operation Omega. Each day, you can complete five or more waves in the S.H.I.E.L.D. Holo-Sim to receive a reward from him. This will help hone your skills to be prepared for taking on the villainous HYDRA!

S.H.I.E.L.D OMEGA ACCESS FILES
    Omega Access files can drop from Intelligence Report boss defeats, but can also be obtained in the following method:

• 10 Omega Access Files just for logging in each day.
    • 30 Omega Access Files for completing Coulson’s training mission each day.
    • 60 Omega Access Files for completing the Shared Quests each day. (20 ea.)

All events start at 12:01 AM Thursday and end at 11:59 the following Wednesday

Event schedule can always changed depending on different factors.

Location GonePosts: 6,667 Cosmic

This time with Odins can we up the Odin mark drop rate please? Last event he seemed to of ran out of Odin marks to give to us.

Location Out hotwiring Robbie Reyes' Hell ChargerPosts: 260 Amazing

I assume the 5 ARMOR drives drop off the One-Shot Man-Ape only, and not the Midtown boss? Otherwise I know what I'm farming.

Hi Komori, thanks for the update, wen we geting another civil war event to get those lovely only event artifacts that i really need??

Location Waiting for CARNAGE (still playing Angela)Posts: 1,505 Fantastic

@BoptimusPrime said:
    No Civil War event? A great many people will be disappointed :(

@lokycaros said:
    Hi Komori, thanks for the update, wen we geting another civil war event to get those lovely only event artifacts that i really need??

@Asros has said, confirmed, that the doctor strange terminal and all three civil war terminals will be coming soon as a permanent addition. We likely won't see civil war or doctor strange event again.

Location Second star to the right...Posts: 1,674 Fantastic

KomoriMan said:
    Ahy-hoy all!

• Thursday March 16th: Iron Fist/St. Patrick's Day [More Info to come!]

Finally, the Kung Fu Leprechaun & Bad Green Beer experience that has eluded gamers for far too long.

@XIVirgo said:
    @DoomedMaiden you know who else is Green and Ironfist..

mhmm thats right Wu Ao-Shi or will it be an event to pinch all heroes not wearing green or drunken kung fu? March 16th either going to be amazing or little less amazing then I'd hope for.

Just read The Last Iron Fist for the first time and liked her and the chi arrows!

AssembledLocation From the 90sPosts: 439 Amazing
    edited March 2

@Asros said:

@Maggotbreath said:
    For the love of Odin, please remove the rotation.

Seriously, though. The loot rotation isn't going anywhere soon. We like to incentivize playing different modes and this is a good way to do it.

What about making it so there's a chance for chest drops in anymode at all times, while still having the rotation for a guaranteed chest? I get the want for people to play different modes, but if I'm jumping in for 30 mins I should be able to play whatever and still have a chance at chest, cause outside of those chest there isn't really an "event" for Odin's Bounty

Location Up On Melancholy HillPosts: 1,484 Fantastic

@AsrosTheMighty said:

@Maggotbreath said:

Seriously, though. The loot rotation isn't going anywhere soon. We like to incentivize playing different modes and this is a good way to do it.

something something highest Holo sim wave achieved

or something something event Reach the X-Defense Mega Boss wave and defeat cosmic empowered brotherhood or Apocalypse and his horseman for a unique quest with a one of a kind reward

Location I'm not the second coming, I'm the first wave.Posts: 10,655 Cosmic

@Asros said:

@Maggotbreath said:

I get it. Don't prefer it obviously, but I get it.

Stark-TechPosts: 1,928 Fantastic

@Asros said:

@Maggotbreath said:

3 on six off. I guess that's acceptable.

CovertPosts: 3,020 Uncanny

@BoptimusPrime said:
    No Civil War event? A great many people will be disappointed :(

I was just about to say this. Why we can't have it, guys?

@Asros said:

I also like the rotation because it makes me play different modes.

@ChatmanJay said:

cause outside of those chest there isn't really an "event" for Odin's Bounty

I'd love to see Loki spawn more often during the event, or having a boss Loki fight. Much like the Mindless ones we just had for Limbo/Dimensional event.