Categories

The Marvel Heroes Omega PC servers are now back online! Thank you for your patience.
Our Big 10 event is now live, and so are our Big 10 sales! Get 50% off all Heroes, Costumes, Team-Ups and Pets in the in-game store for a limited time!
2»

Magik kinda cute?

Location LimboPosts: 52 Mighty

Took a hiatus well before magik was released and didnt come back till after the BUE. My friend gifted me Magik and i havent looked back since. Love her and her costumes. Cannot wait for more. She is my favorite character now.

Location Norway, I wish, it's my favorite country & my life dream to go there one day, but I'm stuck in NJPosts: 130 Incredible

@TheDink said:
I think so ^_~ Magik is one of my personal favorite females in the game. I really would love to make more costumes for her. Perhaps once we get all the characters VU'ed and we continue our regularly scheduled program.

Hey do you mind if I call you Dinkleberg from now on? Thx! ;D

UNBEATABLE? HA! I DEFEATED HER! -Doctor Doom

Location UsaPosts: 71 Mighty

I'm playing her and she's such a fun!!! Great surprise, goes head to head with Storm and Dr. Strange...

****LockJaw for team-up!!!

Location NowherePosts: 2 New Agent

Her Voice tho makes evrything Funny with her deep voice from Russia XDD ADOREBLEEE

Location Norway, I wish, it's my favorite country & my life dream to go there one day, but I'm stuck in NJPosts: 130 Incredible

IKR!!!

UNBEATABLE? HA! I DEFEATED HER! -Doctor Doom

2»