Categories

The Marvel Heroes 2016 servers will be going offline at 6 AM PST for a game update. Downtime is expected to last up to 3 hours.
LAST CHANCE - Fortune Favors You Sale & Variant Costume Availability will end at Noon PST Thursday February 23rd.

Can we get more boss artifacts in Doom terminal bounties?

Location Out farming a COSMIC Kool-Aid Man Was Right T-shirtPosts: 1,507 Fantastic

@Swerto said:

@Asros said:

@XIVirgo said:

@Asros said:

@XaolinTheFist said:
@Asros Currently only Doom's artifacts drop from the bounty boxes at the end while there's quite a few bosses with horrible drop rates that only appear in Doom's terminal or in a patrol zone making it incredibly hard to farm them like Sabertooth, Venom, Rhino, Blob, and Grim Reaper. Can we get it to work like in Modok's terminal where all the bosses have a chance for their artifacts, cosmic or normal, to show up in the bounty boxes?

I could have sworn that we allowed them to drop, but i just checked the table, and they do not. I'll update that for the next patch.

does Hell's Kitchen North as a level 60 set to heroic mode Story Venom fight have a chance to drop non cosmic artifact of his?

I've been doing Cosmic Doom terminal like crazy and hunting patrols only for this boss for his item.

Would be very welcomed in patch notes for new items all possible areas to nab these goodies.

I'm trying Danger room right now in the Marsh for Venom but yeah I wonder if it is on his loot table.

Anywho TY for the update on Doom terminal loot thats something! :D

No. Artifacts can only drop in terminals or patrols only.

Then we need a Loki terminal already or Loki added to Hightown or MM. ICP is the only place Loki is the hardest place to farm since boss waves are the furthest apart of the 3 patrol zones.

Absolutely. A Loki terminal and an Ultron wave in one of the patrols. My pick would be to replace the CMM sentinel wave with Ultron since no one likes the sentinel wave anyway, but that's just me.

Location Crying on the grave of Doom summonerPosts: 70 Mighty

Sentinel wave have a Cosmic Boss Arti. Got one...

edited February 17

Ultron artis are very farmable in the terminal itself. It took me a while but i got all of them from there. Though you can end up with multiples of each before you have them all. Atleast thats what happened to me. Flag however still eludes me and i farmed around 3k ES with bif pots running skrull terminal on cosmic for 4 days. The lack of insigs/cosmic catalyst is a bit meh though.

I do agree loki and spider clone need better ways to be farmed though. ICP is just a mess!

@Asros said:

@XaolinTheFist said:
@Asros Currently only Doom's artifacts drop from the bounty boxes at the end while there's quite a few bosses with horrible drop rates that only appear in Doom's terminal or in a patrol zone making it incredibly hard to farm them like Sabertooth, Venom, Rhino, Blob, and Grim Reaper. Can we get it to work like in Modok's terminal where all the bosses have a chance for their artifacts, cosmic or normal, to show up in the bounty boxes?

I could have sworn that we allowed them to drop, but i just checked the table, and they do not. I'll update that for the next patch.

So just to clarify, this issue was only with Doom terminal chests? Currently, Modok chest should be able to drop Modok/Dr Oct/Wizard artifacts, Magneto chest can drop Magneto/Pyro?

edited February 17

@vthree said:
So just to clarify, this issue was only with Doom terminal chests? Currently, Modok chest should be able to drop Modok/Dr Oct/Wizard artifacts, Magneto chest can drop Magneto/Pyro?

Well, one of Modok's chest gave me Cosmic Superior Mask, just yesterday.

edited February 17

@whynot said:

@vthree said:

Well, for me one of Modok's chest gave me Cosmic Superior Mask, just yesterday.

Thanks. I guess just Doom term is bugged.

I am confused. So can cosmic artifacts drop from their respective boss or just from the bounty boxes? (I believe that was the name of those boxes acquired by clearing the terminal) Or maybe both?

Location Dancing to "Body Heat" by Dazzler Posts: 935 Amazing

i've only gotten one cosmic artifact and that was from an ultron bot and no other bosses have dropped anything for me in a cosmic zone or cosmic terminal.

@Niernen said:
I am confused. So can cosmic artifacts drop from their respective boss or just from the bounty boxes? (I believe that was the name of those boxes acquired by clearing the terminal) Or maybe both?

Cosmic artifacts drop from respective boss
and
from the 'bounty boxes'.

But, 'bounty boxes' can also drop any cosmic artifact from all bosses that appear in respective terminal: MODOK's bounty boxees also can drop Wizzard and Doc Ock arti, Magneto's - can drop Pyro etc

@Asros said:

@jsmithh said:
@Asros I would like one precision about Doom bounties: will they drop artifacts of the bosses inside this specific instance of the terminal or all the possible artifacts of all the possible bosses that can be found in Doom terminal ?

Basically if I want a cosmic fury mane, will bounties give me a chance at it even if Sabretooth is not in this specific instance ?

Yes, it will.

urgh. I prefer specific drops rather than shared loot table.

Location the universePosts: 244 Amazing

@Asros What about swapping waves around in industry city patrol and x-def so that there is no duplicates in terms of patrols like snakes in the grass wave in icp and the snake wave in hightown let the other waves that are rare spawn more frequently to give a more fair shot at things like cosmic broken crowns etc since the only way is icp atm and thee is no loki term (i dont know why not) as cosmic story is not a thing atm. Another possible solution is to add them to the danger room which i thought would of been the case, since danger room gets stale after fighting all the same bosses all the time would be nice to get the rare loki wave in there since kurse and melakith feature heavily here too and red skull in x-defense to give this some love as its been on the back burner for a long time now! I know its probs me being rude and i dont mean to be but this type of thing should of been thought about and implemented weeks ago prior to the Big update same with light shafts and edge markers (why can these not yet be turned off) simple QoL boss accessibility and screen clutter with this the most would make the game less frustrating because atm loki can only be accessed by story which gives regular crown and icp in which its a rare spawn like wise for red skull hes only available in his own one shot (these need cosmic difficulty). Sorry for caterwauling but its my 2 cents on the matter and thanks for the Big Update loving it so far (Black Bolt soon yay).

@whynot said:

@Niernen said:

Cosmic artifacts drop from respective boss
and
from the 'bounty boxes'.

But, 'bounty boxes' can also drop any cosmic artifact from all bosses that appear in respective terminal: MODOK's bounty boxees also can drop Wizzard and Doc Ock arti, Magneto's - can drop Pyro etc

Can confirm. Got a cosmic Pyro's Flamethrower from the bounty box in the Magneto terminal last week.

True BelieverLocation South DakotaPosts: 1,498 Fantastic

@Poland said:
Sorry about your bad luck bro, keep at it (builds character)!

With the things that build character, I am not sure this character thing is worth it...

@Asros said:

@jsmithh said:
@Asros I would like one precision about Doom bounties: will they drop artifacts of the bosses inside this specific instance of the terminal or all the possible artifacts of all the possible bosses that can be found in Doom terminal ?

Basically if I want a cosmic fury mane, will bounties give me a chance at it even if Sabretooth is not in this specific instance ?

Yes, it will.

Hello cosmic doom farm :D

Location ChirstchurchPosts: 48 Mighty

@Titus01 said:

@Asros said:

While that should certainly help with those, can anything be done about Artifacts like the Spider-Clone Serum? Its extremely painful to farm given that only get a shot once every couple of hours when the wave spawns.

got one i my first wave lol

@Asros said:

@HiMyNameIsLeo said:

@Asros said:
No. Artifacts can only drop in terminals or patrols only.

are you talking about specifically Venom's artifact there or artifacts in general?

Boss artifacts

wait a sec...so this means farming loki cant be done in the throne room that i assumed was sort of his terminal coz it's story mode? am i stuck at the mercy of icp spawn?

edited February 18

@Stickydeath1980 said:
got one i my first wave lol

Going by the achievement progress between TC and live it took me right at 1000 boss kills in ICP to finally get one. Im guessing that maybe 30-40 of those kills were on the close himself. I don't have a problem with low odds on a boss when they are easily accessible but having to kill so many other things just to get a shot at the boss i want is annoying.

On the bright side i did get a couple hundred fragments and more cargills than anyone could ever want.

Location Black ForestPosts: 3,650 Uncanny

@Asros said:

@jsmithh said:

Yes, it will.

Can the blue bounty chests in cosmic AIM/MODOK terminal drop normal and cosmic Wizard- and Dac Ock-Artis?