Categories

The Marvel Heroes 2016 servers will be going offline at 6 AM PST for a game update. Downtime is expected to last up to 3 hours.
LAST CHANCE - Fortune Favors You Sale & Variant Costume Availability will end at Noon PST Thursday February 23rd.

Can we get more boss artifacts in Doom terminal bounties?

Location Sanctum SanctorumPosts: 1,331 Fantastic

@Asros Currently only Doom's artifacts drop from the bounty boxes at the end while there's quite a few bosses with horrible drop rates that only appear in Doom's terminal or in a patrol zone making it incredibly hard to farm them like Sabertooth, Venom, Rhino, Blob, and Grim Reaper. Can we get it to work like in Modok's terminal where all the bosses have a chance for their artifacts, cosmic or normal, to show up in the bounty boxes?

edited February 17

@Asros said:

@XaolinTheFist said:
@Asros Currently only Doom's artifacts drop from the bounty boxes at the end while there's quite a few bosses with horrible drop rates that only appear in Doom's terminal or in a patrol zone making it incredibly hard to farm them like Sabertooth, Venom, Rhino, Blob, and Grim Reaper. Can we get it to work like in Modok's terminal where all the bosses have a chance for their artifacts, cosmic or normal, to show up in the bounty boxes?

I could have sworn that we allowed them to drop, but i just checked the table, and they do not. I'll update that for the next patch.

I have for over a week now killing grim reaper on story chapter 3, chapter 9, doom castle story and terminal, and looking but never finding in patrols. Was I wasting my time?

Location Tony Bing GamingPosts: 4,548 Cosmic

@Asros said:

@Titan said:

@Asros said:

@XaolinTheFist said:

I could have sworn that we allowed them to drop, but i just checked the table, and they do not. I'll update that for the next patch.

No to worry! 2 of each for the next patch as gifts will make up for it :P

edited February 17

@Mero said:

@Asros said:

@XaolinTheFist said:

I have for over a week now killing grim reaper on story chapter 3, chapter 9, doom castle story and terminal, and looking but never finding in patrols. Was I wasting my time?

Pretty sure thats only about the bounty chests

AssembledLocation CaliforniaPosts: 820 Amazing
edited February 17

Cosmic boss artifacts were definitely dropping from bosses AND bounty chests in Terminals all week. I collected several just last evening. Non-Cosmic artifacts were also rather plentiful too.

Unfortunately, as of today (since the new event started) I have not seen a single level 60 artifact (Cosmic, boss, or non-Cosmic) drop in any Terminal. I cleared nearly a dozen Terminals this afternoon... and not a single drop.

Something has changed since last night (and given the high drop rate all week I have a hard time blaming RNG).

GazillionPosts: 4,155 Staff

@Poland said:
Cosmic boss artifacts were definitely dropping from bosses AND bounty chests in Terminals all week. I collected several just last evening. Non-Cosmic artifacts were also rather plentiful too.

Unfortunately, as of today (since the new event started) I have not seen a single level 60 artifact (Cosmic, boss, or non-Cosmic) drop in any Terminal. I cleared nearly a dozen Terminals this afternoon... and not a single drop.

Something has changed since last night (and given the high drop rate all week I have a hard time blaming RNG).

It is RNG. Nothing changed with drop rates overnight.

AssembledLocation CaliforniaPosts: 820 Amazing
edited February 17

@Asros said:

@Poland said:

It is RNG. Nothing changed with drop rates overnight.

OK, thank you for responding! I probably should have phrased my post like a question rather than an assertion. Sorry about that.

edited February 17

@Mero said:

@Asros said:

@XaolinTheFist said:

Are you looking specifically for the cosmic Hood of the Reaper? That would only drop from him in the cosmic Doom terminal or the cosmic patrols when he shows up. If you just want the artifact in general ignore me lol, but maybe can save you some time.

edited February 17

@Xuichichi said:

@Mero said:

@Asros said:

@XaolinTheFist said:

Are you looking specifically for the cosmic Hood of the Reaper? That would only drop from him in the cosmic Doom terminal or the cosmic patrols when he shows up. If you just want the artifact in general ignore me lol, but maybe can save you some time.

I appreciate your respOnes, I am just looking for the artifact in general. I don't care if it's regular or cosmic, since the attribute changes for certain characters I have been everywhere trying to find non-useless stuff for my guy now

Location Up On Melancholy HillPosts: 1,268 Fantastic

@Asros said:

@XaolinTheFist said:

does Hell's Kitchen North as a level 60 set to heroic mode Story Venom fight have a chance to drop non cosmic artifact of his?

I've been doing Cosmic Doom terminal like crazy and hunting patrols only for this boss for his item.

Would be very welcomed in patch notes for new items all possible areas to nab these goodies.

I'm trying Danger room right now in the Marsh for Venom but yeah I wonder if it is on his loot table.

Anywho TY for the update on Doom terminal loot thats something! :D

Location Up On Melancholy HillPosts: 1,268 Fantastic
edited February 17

Thx for the response Mr.A :)

Back TO the dungeons with me then! erm terminal