Categories

The Marvel Heroes Omega PC servers are now back online! Thank you for your patience.
Our Big 10 event is now live, and so are our Big 10 sales! Get 50% off all Heroes, Costumes, Team-Ups and Pets in the in-game store for a limited time!

HERO GUIDE 2017 - Killyana, a Post Update Melee Magik

edited February 27

This is a Magik with no active summons, reliably sturdy and solid burst. Mine's at 50% dr/3k hp with no real concessions to TTK and I'm sure there's room to improve.

Talents:

Deadly Fangs: This is to cause Souldblaze effect with just Soul Brand

Blood in the Air: another 10% damage to affected targets

Stepping Disc Mastery: Everything here is useful. Great gathering and beatdown powers as well as additional teleports for surviving

Sever the Silver Thread: a huge damage and crit boost to Soul Sever in place of vengeful spirits. More than worthy.

Explosive Will: Boosts Sorcerous Eruption for great aoe

Bar

Left Click: Soul Cleaving - No spirit issues using this reliable filler

1: Stepping Disc - I do like having a variable distance dash with this tele to safely sidestep the mess of AoEs some areas have. Good positioning to start the rotation.

2: Step to Me - Solid hit and gather to use in conjunction with...

3: Soul Brand - Our source of sorcery, ranged, talent interactions for extra damage and extra melee damage, vulnerability, and a generous life and spirit on hit to the affected.

4: Sorcerous Eruption - with interactions set up, it's time to drop bombs, the first of which clears the minor trash

5: Seven League Step - Very effective beatdown while invuln made even better if it can first have the trash out of the way

6: Soul Sever - Our assassination button, teleports behind and only a 4 second cd.

Right Click: Signature.

Gear

I'm using Excalibur to keep her consistent in melee. Skrull X-men medallion, ILAS, HPP, Flag, Brooch. Try and remember some survivability while gearing up. Her default unis look best.

Infinities

Go for Fighting/Energy/attack speed/health regen/damage reduction/defense with your infinities to start.

Oh I thought I was the only one using excalibur, I guess most ppl use trident and warlock eye.

Love this build, just wanted to comment. :)