Categories

Marvel MCU endgame focused supergroup, 18+ only. infos inside

Location Moth TownPosts: 1,236 Fantastic
edited August 14

Marvel MCU is now recruiting new members

Who we are : We are a team composed by ex officers from another supergroup ( someone of you probably saw me posting in their recruit topic) ,back in the end of June 2016 we moved on our own and formed this supergroup.

The core team: All the currently active members are able to clear green/red/axis raids weekly with the sg, got more than one hero to raid with and knows how to help newcomers to let them feel confortable with us.

What are we looking for : - RAIDS - We are running an active group able to clear all raids weekly ( more than once per week if needed), so we are mostlylooking for players already able to join a green/red Musp and Axis raid.If you are eager to learn ,even tho you are new to raids (but got enough gear to join them) and cosmic content, feel free to post a comment in here.
- SOCIAL (see below) - Raids are not mandatory and we will accept casual raiders that will join our raiding/farming groups from time to time (as long as they will be an active part of the SG), but we won't be able to boost more than one undergeared person during each raid, that's why we are mostly looking for active and raid ready players. Dedicated social slots are reserved for our friends/gf/wifes/bf/ecc ecc as we are not a social only supergroup = if you are looking for a social only supergroup with 600 members we are not the sg you are looking for.

Are we a social supergroup? As much as possible, we will be always looking for new members to play with. that being said, we are not going to mass invite as we want to be able to interact with each active member and focus on the players that are still in need of help.We would love to establish a Group and not an undefined Mass.
The community in our SG will be always glad to help you out.

18+? Yes, please. (mandatory)

Time Zones: In our supergroup you will be able to find players from both US and EU and few from Asia, so there shouldn't be any problems in finding someone to play with

Raid Times and Mood: Raid schedule may vary from time to time but we usually clear raids on reset day (wednesday, usually at 3 pm pdt / midnight gmt+1 ) and whenever needed (for the ones who might have missed Wednesday's raids.Raids are extremely easy and that helps us enjoy our own group, so you will always find a relaxed and joyful team to play with :D

More Scheduled Events: Monday= Cosmic Midtown farming and/or Group leveling or prestiging.
Tuesday= Danger Room dedicated day, just group up and farm those merits!
Wednesday= Tri Raids, get your weekly commendations!( ts mandatory, no mic required)
Friday= PvP?
Sunday= Extra raiding ( ts mandatory, no mic required)

Patrol Zones-Danger Rooms-Shared Quests-Prestiging: We group every day/night to farm danger rooms as well as shared/glf quests, cosmic patrol zones and even group prestiging.

Team Speak: We have a private team speak server that every member is allowed to use.The use of TS it's not mandatory out side of raids but we are glad to host the ones willing to speak to each other.

Website: http://marvelmcu.webs.com/ is our brand new website, with useful quicklinks and mini guides to help newcomers getting started and ready to join raids and cosmic content.Registration is not required, it's just supposed to be a helpful basic guideline.

Trolls? : Illyriajubilee and Anotherdoombot are in the supergroup, so the "supergroup's Trash Panda! " spots are already taken.

HOW to join? : Simply respond to this post or contact me in game "ign Janytwentysix". Answering to this post might increase your chances for a quicker answer.

Officers that you might want to contact to get invited : Janytwentysix / DragonBallPeePee / Spriggen / Morfiendish / Luthlan

Marvel MCU recruitment video (taken during an Axis raid) by KingVox

We are glad to welcome our new members Joker99 (currently green raid and social) and Keevvvvin (axis ready)

still looking for a few active and raid ready players :3

Bump.

Bump.

I'll be happy to join! I'm pretty active and can do all raids.

@Hektic said:

sure thing, is your ign Hektic? if so, me or one of the officers will contact you as soon as possible

@Janytwentysix said:

@Hektic said:

sure thing, is your ign Hektic? if so, me or one of the officers will contact you as soon as possible

yep!

Hek, did you make your way in? If not I can log on and get ya :) Welcome

Bump.

edited July 2016

Bump! And welcome to Hektic (raid ready)

edited July 2016

@anotherdoombot come with us man, another Trash Panda! may be required sometimes, and even if we're only a few it'll still be more than your one man sg!

Can I join?

Location LatveriaPosts: 2,940 Cosmic
edited July 2016

@IllyriaJubilee said:
@anotherdoombot come with us man, another Trash Panda! may be required sometimes, and even if we're only a few it'll still be more than your one man sg!

lol another Trash Panda! . im fine atm but thanks for the tag and your love for me ;). I had been cool with a couple ppl in the current one so joined them. I actually miss making my own one man group called Kneel Before Doom.

to OP, im a bigger Trash Panda! than illyriajubilee.

@IllyriaJubilee

important information below...

KNEEL BEFORE DOOM

@CameronC2804 said:
Can I join?

sure thing, i'll be online in like 30 mins.

edited July 2016

Welcome to Estrorage (social :D), Cameronc2804(green raid ready), zRistow (red raid ready).

@anotherdoombot Prove it! :P take illyria's place if you can

Awesome, great post! @Janytwentysix

DragonBallPeePee

Bump. Welcome to Kraygu (from our old sg) and to iMemoacebo (green raid ready)

Welcome to Kenobi87( social ). also, our website is currently in a "work in progress" state :D
@anotherdoombot i just found you on my ignore list in game, dunno why.I'm sorry, in case you tried to contact me.