Categories

Civil War costume issues.

AssembledLocation Touching Rogue's buttPosts: 3,380 Cosmic

@Wizzer said:

Really? Could you provide a screenshot of his costume. I doubt it's a video card issue.

And yeah I admit the edit is a little too dark, the other example I gave was the darkness of the default should be the same on her CW costume. :)

_Thanks to BabylonPaladin for the card. _

Important

Location Waits in the dark with timeless patience. Looks forward to the signs that herald his end. Posts: 16,675 Cosmic

@LargeHawaiian said:

@AgentNikki said:

@Kaedo said:
Now I was hesitant to post this, as I don't want anyone thinking that I'm paying close attention to Tony's butt, but there are two green lights at the top of each of his legs.. I swear! Please can this be fixed? =)

Non Forum Artist has fixed this one.

you guys should really make him an account, and make it @NonForumArtist

Yeah especially since the name is still not taken.

FREE @BLEACHONCE and @ANOTHERDOOMBOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@AgentNikki said:

@Kaedo said:
Now I was hesitant to post this, as I don't want anyone thinking that I'm paying close attention to Tony's butt, but there are two green lights at the top of each of his legs.. I swear! Please can this be fixed? =)

Non Forum Artist has fixed this one.

Can't you guys give him a cute nickname? Non-Forum Artist is so... :(

The Scarlet Witch costume also has some issues with her hair as on the left side toward the front there is a black spot and few other minor issues I noticed on TC but since this Catch Up Bundle was not added to Steam yet @AFongTwo @Ryolnir hopefully can fix that issue then I can post some of those problems.

edited May 2016

Is it actually possible that our costume developers will do something about these issues? Ant-Man also has quite a few issues, that make him look way different compared to the promotional models. I know they are higher resolution etc but they are not even comparable.. To be precise, the colors don't match (especially the grey-ish black should definitely be darkened), some "between-two-colors" areas of his costume are blurred, and more.

True BelieverPosts: 531 Amazing

@DarkBeast said:
They're backup lights for when Tony's backing up. So yeah, nothing wrong there. ;)

That's what I was thinking. I wonder if his butt beeps when he has to walk backwards.

Location Waits in the dark with timeless patience. Looks forward to the signs that herald his end. Posts: 16,675 Cosmic

@JonRayek said:
Going to post this here as well in hopes I'm not the only one...

Overall Style & Design = Very nice
Face = Details washed out (Punisher DD reminder)
Shoulder Emblem = Could be better but not a bother to me

To me the face detail just didn't transition to game and his face looks blurry and undefined, most noticeable in light/day. At times it seems he's all brow and no eyebrow as result.

I hope it gets revisited as the rest of the model is my favorite of his...but the face unfortunately has me sticking with the masked movie version.

Yep, his eyebrows are pretty much non existent.

@JonRayek said:
Going to post this here as well in hopes I'm not the only one...

Overall Style & Design = Very nice
Face = Details washed out (Punisher DD reminder)
Shoulder Emblem = Could be better but not a bother to me

To me the face detail just didn't transition to game and his face looks blurry and undefined, most noticeable in light/day. At times it seems he's all brow and no eyebrow as result.

I hope it gets revisited as the rest of the model is my favorite of his...but the face unfortunately has me sticking with the masked movie version.

I would like to second this one as well; the promotional image is way too "smooth" compared to the in-game ones which was reminiscent of the Marvel's Daredevil Punisher costume's texture and shading. May this be corrected? I'm actually hoping for this one because I'm interested in buying another one of it again. :X

Location Symbiote-Infested BrisbanePosts: 626 Amazing
edited May 2016

@Wizzer said:
Black Panther's costume looks blue/purple in most lighting. Could his costume please be darkened to look black like in the movie and concept art of him?

I agree, that black on the "Black Panther" you did looks way better. Although there should be a little bit of colour, but not as much as the current one.

Kind of a similar issue with Black Widow's whereas hers looks more grey than black. You can see the default looks the right colour.
I made an edit below of what it could look like if it was darker.

She also has an issue where the costume looks quite baggy, I don't know what it is exactly but the crinkles on the front near her chest area are one of the main culprits in this. Could these crinkles please be smoothed out to make the costume look more form fitting?

Yeah the costume should be darker, but only a teeny bit or else you won't be able to see the detail on the costume. Also I would prefer the costume being tight, but in the movie it wasn't really so maybe they shouldn't.

Both Warmachine and Iron Man do not look shiny at all but very dull, could the materials please be more metallic like the Avengers/AoU costumes. Iron Man little lights do not light up, please allow them to glow a little, and War Machine's chest reactor does not light up using his toggle like it does with his other costumes.

Agreed. Iron Man looks like a plastic doll because of the lack of light shining on the armour and the high contrast of the colours.

@Lovecrits said:
btw i didn't noticed in the movie that warmachine's suit was colored in such a light grey, shouldn't it be more dark or almost be black??

Yeah it should be a little bit darker.

Should I make Free Sigs 2.0?

The IM mk46 is EXTREMELY disappointing...the gold looks like plastic pastel yellow. The red also looks plastic, not metallic.

Please fix this....

"Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" - Tony Stark

Location Inside MM Posts: 682 Amazing
edited May 2016

What about the missle pod on WM Civil War Costume? The pod is black meanwhile the whole suit is grey, even the minigun on his shoulder is grey. Doesn't that look weird ? Or it's just me being weird lol.

@ScytheMachina said:
What about the missle pod on WM Civil War Costume? The pod is black meanwhile the whole suit is grey, even the minigun on his shoulder is grey. Doesn't that look weird ? Or it's just me being weird lol.

I think the purple-ish parts should be that dark colour instead actually. Look at the movie images, the dark parts are meant to be black. I don't want to be too nit picky though haha.

Location Inside MM Posts: 682 Amazing
edited May 2016

@Wizzer said:

@ScytheMachina said:

I think the purple-ish parts should be that dark colour instead actually. Look at the movie images, the dark parts are meant to be black. I don't want to be too nit picky though haha.

The whole suit suppose to be darker? Oh, I didn't know because I haven't watched the movie, only few trailers but I didn't pay much attention! Woops!

Location AsgardPosts: 573 Amazing

honestly what is wrong with black widows faces, it looks really bad