Categories

The Marvel Heroes 2016 servers are now back online! If you experience any disconnections or issues with achievements... let us know! Thank you for your on-going patience.

Say wut?

@jujojoh said:
@zavira confirmed to know how to use google translate.

Why, yes, yes I do.

Location Between inside outside no sidesPosts: 7,105 Cosmic
edited March 2016

@jujojoh said:
@DutchMilk @AlphaVain @Kimvilla @zavira confirmed Chinese so far. I am going to build a wall around you guys. Its going to be a great wall, not THE great wall of China, but its going to be great. And I am not paying for it, you will pay for it. I know how to negotiate, I negotiate all the time. Trust me, no one builds wall better than me. Mark my words. Once I build this wall, this thread is going to be great once again.

Are you Donald........?

Location Divided we fallPosts: 1,453 Fantastic

@jujojoh said:
@DutchMilk @AlphaVain @Kimvilla @zavira confirmed Chinese so far. I am going to build a wall around you guys. Its going to be a great wall, not THE great wall of China, but its going to be great. And I am not paying for it, you will pay for it. I know how to negotiate, I negotiate all the time. Trust me, no one builds wall better than me. Mark my words. Once I build this wall, this thread is going to be great once again.

Ugh! I have a feeling that something bad, really bad will happen

Location Between inside outside no sidesPosts: 7,105 Cosmic

@Kimvilla said:

@jujojoh said:

Ugh! I have a feeling that something bad, really bad will happen

Location Words can destroy, but I prefer to inspire.Posts: 2,870 Cosmic

@jujojoh said:
DutchMilk @AlphaVain Kimvilla zavira confirmed Chinese so far. I am going to build a wall around you guys. Its going to be a great wall, not THE great wall of China, but its going to be great. And I am not paying for it, you will pay for it. I know how to negotiate, I negotiate all the time. Trust me, no one builds wall better than me. Mark my words. Once I build this wall, this thread is going to be great once again.

Nah I know Korean too.

아니, 난 하지 않습니다

@AlphaVain said:

@jujojoh said:
DutchMilk @AlphaVain Kimvilla zavira confirmed Chinese so far. I am going to build a wall around you guys. Its going to be a great wall, not THE great wall of China, but its going to be great. And I am not paying for it, you will pay for it. I know how to negotiate, I negotiate all the time. Trust me, no one builds wall better than me. Mark my words. Once I build this wall, this thread is going to be great once again.

Nah I know Korean too.

아니, 난 하지 않습니다

Are you Google Translate? :-O

Location Say WutPosts: 9,200 Cosmic

@DutchMilk said:

@jujojoh said:

Are you Donald........?

Now to be fair to the other candidates

Yay, imgur is back at work!

Location Say WutPosts: 9,200 Cosmic

All right, just 1 more, then I'll be done. :P

edited March 2016

@Cingatorix said:
All right, just 1 more, then I'll be done. :P

Don't want to admit it, but I don't know how to read those posters :(

Edit: Dang! It read from right to left? ~X( Does English have this format? :-/

Location CanadaPosts: 4,937 Cosmic

@zavira said:

@jujojoh said:

Why, yes, yes I do.

you are a skrull. I don't believe you.

Location CanadaPosts: 4,937 Cosmic

@Naxuus said:
Is this for real?

The Water cake

I mean, I know it's real, there's a picture of it and all but.... is this for real? :-O

yes, its real. I had similar stuff before - trust me, its not as great. Its more of a novelty item like Double Down burger from KFC. You will get much more pleasure from eating regular rice cake.

edited March 2016

@zavira said:

@jujojoh said:

Why, yes, yes I do.

But I'm....

Zavira

Female Meaning:
Bright; New house owner.

Origin:
Spanish

Female Meaning:
Bright; New house owner.

Origin:
Arabic

Female Meaning:
Bright; New house owner.

Origin:
Basque

And v

Teehee?

예쁜

Is it me or is this guy eavesdropping behind a door?

@Naxuus said:
Is this for real?

The Water cake

I mean, I know it's real, there's a picture of it and all but.... is this for real? :-O

lol 4 pages of Bruce lee, Chuck Norris chest hair, Chinese lessons and Water cake. This thread delivers, thanks for the laughs

@zavira said:

@zavira said:

@jujojoh said:

Why, yes, yes I do.

But I'm....

Zavira

Not quoting the whole thing, but 8-} :-S :-O :-/

Location In a galaxy far far away...Posts: 4,637 Cosmic

@jujojoh said:
yes, its real. I had similar stuff before - trust me, its not as great. Its more of a novelty item like Double Down burger from KFC. You will get much more pleasure from eating regular rice cake.

Good to know. Was gonna try it out cuz it looked weird and somewhat amazing, but now, not so sure.

Still looks interesting though.

This discussion has been closed.