Categories

The Marvel Heroes Omega PC servers are now back online! A 50% Experience Bonus will be active until 11:59 PM (PDT) tomorrow (8/11) to help make up for the unexpected downtime. Thank you for your patience.

Say wut?

@jujojoh said:
@zavira confirmed to know how to use google translate.

Why, yes, yes I do.

Location Between inside outside no sidesPosts: 7,379 Cosmic
edited March 2016

@jujojoh said:
@DutchMilk @AlphaVain @Kimvilla @zavira confirmed Chinese so far. I am going to build a wall around you guys. Its going to be a great wall, not THE great wall of China, but its going to be great. And I am not paying for it, you will pay for it. I know how to negotiate, I negotiate all the time. Trust me, no one builds wall better than me. Mark my words. Once I build this wall, this thread is going to be great once again.

Are you Donald........?

Location Divided we fallPosts: 1,460 Fantastic

@jujojoh said:
@DutchMilk @AlphaVain @Kimvilla @zavira confirmed Chinese so far. I am going to build a wall around you guys. Its going to be a great wall, not THE great wall of China, but its going to be great. And I am not paying for it, you will pay for it. I know how to negotiate, I negotiate all the time. Trust me, no one builds wall better than me. Mark my words. Once I build this wall, this thread is going to be great once again.

Ugh! I have a feeling that something bad, really bad will happen

Location Between inside outside no sidesPosts: 7,379 Cosmic

@Kimvilla said:

@jujojoh said:

Ugh! I have a feeling that something bad, really bad will happen

Location Words can destroy, but I prefer to inspire.Posts: 2,871 Cosmic

@jujojoh said:
DutchMilk @AlphaVain Kimvilla zavira confirmed Chinese so far. I am going to build a wall around you guys. Its going to be a great wall, not THE great wall of China, but its going to be great. And I am not paying for it, you will pay for it. I know how to negotiate, I negotiate all the time. Trust me, no one builds wall better than me. Mark my words. Once I build this wall, this thread is going to be great once again.

Nah I know Korean too.

아니, 난 하지 않습니다

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Rotating sig. Spidey sig courtesy of Naxuus

Check out this awesome playable Angel/Archangel's suggestion thread !

Zavira's Wishlist for the community - make your wishes or view other's wishlists

@AlphaVain said:

@jujojoh said:
DutchMilk @AlphaVain Kimvilla zavira confirmed Chinese so far. I am going to build a wall around you guys. Its going to be a great wall, not THE great wall of China, but its going to be great. And I am not paying for it, you will pay for it. I know how to negotiate, I negotiate all the time. Trust me, no one builds wall better than me. Mark my words. Once I build this wall, this thread is going to be great once again.

Nah I know Korean too.

아니, 난 하지 않습니다

Are you Google Translate? :-O

Location Say WutPosts: 9,215 Cosmic

@DutchMilk said:

@jujojoh said:

Are you Donald........?

Now to be fair to the other candidates

Location CybertronPosts: 1,456 Cosmic

Yay, imgur is back at work!

Quarnok Stonefaith of the Seventh Hammer

Zavira's wishlist & the thread

Say Wut? The never-ending saga: 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/X/11/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/XX/21/22/23/Current

Location Say WutPosts: 9,215 Cosmic

All right, just 1 more, then I'll be done. :P

edited March 2016

@Cingatorix said:
All right, just 1 more, then I'll be done. :P

Don't want to admit it, but I don't know how to read those posters :(

Edit: Dang! It read from right to left? ~X( Does English have this format? :-/

Location CanadaPosts: 4,939 Cosmic

@zavira said:

@jujojoh said:

Why, yes, yes I do.

you are a skrull. I don't believe you.

Recent Gifts Thank Yous:
see my page... I was told it was too long.

Zavira's Wishlist Spreadsheet - go here to input your wishlist / go here to view people's wishlists
1-60 Leveling Guide - Ongoing Analysis

Need a hand with giveaway entrant listing or data entry? PM me and I will help you at free of charge!

Location CanadaPosts: 4,939 Cosmic

@Naxuus said:
Is this for real?

The Water cake

I mean, I know it's real, there's a picture of it and all but.... is this for real? :-O

yes, its real. I had similar stuff before - trust me, its not as great. Its more of a novelty item like Double Down burger from KFC. You will get much more pleasure from eating regular rice cake.

Recent Gifts Thank Yous:
see my page... I was told it was too long.

Zavira's Wishlist Spreadsheet - go here to input your wishlist / go here to view people's wishlists
1-60 Leveling Guide - Ongoing Analysis

Need a hand with giveaway entrant listing or data entry? PM me and I will help you at free of charge!

edited March 2016

@zavira said:

@jujojoh said:

Why, yes, yes I do.

But I'm....

Zavira

Female Meaning:
Bright; New house owner.

Origin:
Spanish

Female Meaning:
Bright; New house owner.

Origin:
Arabic

Female Meaning:
Bright; New house owner.

Origin:
Basque

And v

Teehee?

예쁜

Is it me or is this guy eavesdropping behind a door?

@Naxuus said:
Is this for real?

The Water cake

I mean, I know it's real, there's a picture of it and all but.... is this for real? :-O

lol 4 pages of Bruce lee, Chuck Norris chest hair, Chinese lessons and Water cake. This thread delivers, thanks for the laughs

Location CybertronPosts: 1,456 Cosmic

@zavira said:

@zavira said:

@jujojoh said:

Why, yes, yes I do.

But I'm....

Zavira

Not quoting the whole thing, but 8-} :-S :-O :-/

Quarnok Stonefaith of the Seventh Hammer

Zavira's wishlist & the thread

Say Wut? The never-ending saga: 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/X/11/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/XX/21/22/23/Current

Location In a galaxy far far away...Posts: 4,919 Cosmic

@jujojoh said:
yes, its real. I had similar stuff before - trust me, its not as great. Its more of a novelty item like Double Down burger from KFC. You will get much more pleasure from eating regular rice cake.

Good to know. Was gonna try it out cuz it looked weird and somewhat amazing, but now, not so sure.

Still looks interesting though.

This discussion has been closed.