Categories

The Marvel Heroes Omega PC servers are now back online! Thank you for your patience.
Our Big 10 event is now live, and so are our Big 10 sales! Get 50% off all Heroes, Costumes, Team-Ups and Pets in the in-game store for a limited time!

From the Depths of Limbo

Location The Upside Down..Posts: 2,590 Fantastic

I am back,And Magik has a forum..Nice..Now i must save 400 splinters in a month.

KnightedPosts: 538 Amazing

@DauntlessHero said:
I know she is the queen of limbo and all...
But who is Magik really?

A very limited character that has spent most of her life either tortured in the various hells of Marvel, or a victim of some disease that supposedly kills all mutants.

"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right.

This nation was founded on one principle above all else: The requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences.

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree besides the river of truth, and tell the whole world--

--No you move." Captain America, Amazing Spiderman, #537

Wishlist: Marvel's Luke Cage costume, Elektra and her Daredevil Costume

Location Xavier's School for Gifted Ninja GiftersPosts: 853 Amazing

@Nagisawa said:

@DauntlessHero said:
But who is Magik really?

A very limited character that has spent most of her life either tortured in the various hells of Marvel, or a victim of some disease that supposedly kills all mutants.

Thanks!

R.I.P. DauntlessHero [a new one].

Don't follow your dreams, lead them.

True BelieverLocation Waiting for Nightcrawler Bamf VFX fix since JanuaryPosts: 18,358 Cosmic
edited November 2015

@Nagisawa said:

@DauntlessHero said:
But who is Magik really?

She was held prisoner in infernal Limbo by Belasco for what seemed like years in Limbo time but was actually only seconds in the "real world".

The Legacy Virus never killed all mutants. Besides, it was cured.

The Unofficial Costume Threads Thread
for all your Marvel costume ideas!

Wanted Playable ◎ Pyro ◎ Ka-Zar ◎ Havok ◎ Angel ◎ Banshee ◎ Falcon ◎ Gladiator ◎
◎ Devil Dinosaur ◎ Guardian ◎ Captain Britain ◎ Avalanche ◎ Jack-of-Hearts ◎ Hellstorm ◎
◎ Werewolf By Night ◎ Quicksilver ◎ Machine Man ◎ Quake ◎ Black Knight ◎ Sunfire ◎
◎ Silver Samurai ◎ Corsair ◎ Darkstar ◎ Quasar ◎ Maverick ◎ Dazzler ◎ Groot ◎

Wanted Villains ◎ Arcade ◎ Vulcan ◎ Wendigo ◎ The Sack ◎
Wanted CostumesRocket DogMarvel 'Girl'ProletarianSentinel Squad ONE
Wanted Pets ◎ Lockheed ◎ Cr'reee ◎ Zabu ◎ Sassafrass ◎ Stan Lee ◎
Wanted Team-Ups ◎ FalconDaytripperLockheedThingStan Lee
Location New Charles Xavier School for MutantsPosts: 147 Incredible

@Comixfan said:

@Nagisawa said:

@DauntlessHero said:
But who is Magik really?

She was held prisoner in infernal Limbo by Belasco for what seemed like years in Limbo time but was actually only seconds in the "real world".

The Legacy Virus never killed all mutants. Besides, it was cured.

it is true that legacy virus never killed all mutants.. it killed some of them like Pyro or Illyana (when she turned into a child again after Inferno).. she came back after House of M because of Belasko

Location ParisPosts: 308 Amazing

I've waited so long for her ! I can't wait to see more about her now !

My super fantastic custom sig

@Tzeentch said:
Spoil us! Summoner tree?

Yup. She summons them.

Location Prima Ballerina_____________Red RosePosts: 542 Amazing

I've never pre-ordered any heroes but I think I'm going to pre-order Magik, does the hero just arrive in your game with the game update they're featured in?

edited November 2015

@NataliaRomanov said:
I've never pre-ordered any heroes but I think I'm going to pre-order Magik, does the hero just arrive in your game with the game update they're featured in?

Yep. When you log-in after the patch that day, you'll get the "Hero Unlocked" alert, and the alt costume, boosts, and cards will be in your inventory, and her Hero STASH will be listed with your other STASH tabs.

@Nagisawa said:

@DauntlessHero said:
But who is Magik really?

She not limited at all. She been the number one powerhouse xmen since decimation started. She not only defeated Dr. Strange in Avengers vs Xmen, she is now his apprentice and first choice for the next sorcerer supreme.

@GrizzLee said:

@NataliaRomanov said:

Yep. When you log-in after the patch that day, you'll get the "Hero Unlocked" alert, and the alt costume, boosts, and cards will be in your inventory, and her Hero STASH will be listed with your other STASH tabs.

I've never been so excited about any coming her apart from magic I think It's cause I don't know much about her, I don't have any of her comics but I was reading her wiki and then I realised why Kitty kept saying "Illyana" and I like magic characters and I saw all the demons she could summon and this git em really excited and her ultimate looks amazing darkchylde. This game is just fufills my marvel video games needs... Best decision to make Magik in this game.

@NataliaRomanov said:
I've never been so excited about any coming her apart from magic I think It's cause I don't know much about her, I don't have any of her comics but I was reading her wiki and then I realised why Kitty kept saying "Illyana" and I like magic characters and I saw all the demons she could summon and this git em really excited and her ultimate looks amazing darkchylde. This game is just fufills my marvel video games needs... Best decision to make Magik in this game.

Good to see you so excited. :-)
Are you going to pre-order her? (I did, via the Wave 4 Pack.)

I like magik, but I'm also sitting here wondering why she came out before iron fist. Also archangel has been a top pick for a long time. Will we ever be getting a playable main character version? It's crazy that characters like green goblin and miles Morales may come out before the original x-men so many of us are dying to play. Magik does look awesome though guys. Great job

Location X-MansionPosts: 167 Incredible

I guess Magik grew up a lot these past years and got a lot of fans...(I always loved BTW)
So, I guess this may be the reason she was released first

"I am Lady Mandarin. Yield, warrior -- or suffer the consequences!"

@Fabiobmo said:
I guess Magik grew up a lot these past years and got a lot of fans...(I always loved BTW)

Shes has had the spotlight in the main x-books for the past decade so yes, she has a gained a lot of fans in that time.

Location X-MansionPosts: 167 Incredible

@CrusaderBro said:

@Fabiobmo said:

Shes has had the spotlight in the main x-books for the past decade so yes, she has a gained a lot of fans in that time.

I agree with you. I always loved her and missed her as a playable for a long time. And I'm dying to finally get her

"I am Lady Mandarin. Yield, warrior -- or suffer the consequences!"

@GrizzLee said:

@NataliaRomanov said:

Good to see you so excited. :-)
Are you going to pre-order her? (I did, via the Wave 4 Pack.)

Omg god I would have done wave pack 4 because BLACK CAT!! What I'm dying!! I just pre-ordered her separately, but I'll get Black Cat another time. xD

Hot and mad , i love this girl. Magic you the best !!

@MilerDias said:
Hot and mad , i love this girl. Magic you the best !!

NICE PIC

@Luqal said:
I like magik, but I'm also sitting here wondering why she came out before iron fist. Also archangel has been a top pick for a long time.

I've been begging for Jubilee (and there are many others asking for her as well) forever, too!
But she probably won't be coming for a long-long time. :[ lol