Categories

The Marvel Heroes Omega PC servers will be unavailable on 9/21 at 6 AM PDT for server maintenance. Downtime is expected to last up to 5 hours.

From the Depths of Limbo

Been waiting a long time for this, hurrah!

lol I'm shocked! I didn't even know about this until the Dev post headline caught my eye maybe 20 mins after it was posted. I expected to feel a disturbance in the force...or at least the excited sobbing of happy Magik fans! :) Seriously though, cool, I know it's one I will be happy to buy as I like the TU(s).

Location Putting You Back In Your PlacePosts: 1,092 Fantastic

when is she out?. don't tell me the end of this month LOL. I will die.

Owning carnage stans/marks MH Videos Wasp2018

True BelieverLocation Morlock UndergroundPosts: 943 Amazing

So it begins...

Sheldon: I can think many things Spider-Man can't and a spider can. 1-Crawling in your ear and die, 2-Travel to Guatemala without a passport, 3-Have coitus with a spider.

@TheDink said:
WHOO HOO! working on her material passes now!

Honestly Dink you were worried for no reason. Judging from the forum pic she looks so freaking good, oh my gosh.

huh material passe hope magik's moves are a little more showy then kitty prides especially the ultimate move its good but strangely to simple looking for some reason though it would be a full form version of Lockheed breathing fire across the entire screen myself

@AgeOfApocalypse said:
when is she out?. don't tell me the end of this month LOL. I will die.

I think she will be out on Novemeber 20 at the latest due to the holiday the following week. So we will have Magik and the Danger Room for the X-Giving event.

True BelieverPosts: 950 Amazing
edited November 2015

@TheDink said:

Full pic needed please before bed time.

Doh.. looks like I better get to ES farming ultra quick.

Please support my Wonder Man Build Design

@TheDink said:

Can't wait to see the entire model. :)

Location San Diego, and quite classy. Posts: 1,049 Fantastic
ArmoredLocation USAPosts: 1,229 Fantastic

YASSS!Keep your Magik spam away from General Discussion NOW!!WHOOOOO!

@DarknessMuta said:
I think she will be out on Novemeber 20 at the latest due to the holiday the following week. So we will have Magik and the Danger Room for the X-Giving event.

That would sound pretty good since she's my favorite Marvel character and that's my birthday :)