Welcome to the new, improved Marvel Heroes forums!

Read our opening post and our Quick-Start Guide to get started!

(Click the 'X' at the top right to close this message.)

MHC v5.9 (Marvel Heroes Compendium)

edited April 18

Latest version: 5.9 (April 18)

Google Doc (read only)

Downloadable Excel file (full access) Source 1 Source 2

MHCompendium.com - Web version created and maintained by @Deathunter

Between the Excel file and the Google doc I recommend using the Excel file, the Google doc lacks calculators and has funky colors.

If you don't have Office Excel you can use one of these 2 programs instead (both are freeware, don't require registration and are malware free) :

Credits:

• Credit for the pre-game update 2.1 dodge and defense ratings formulas goes to @Idrinkdrpepper and @Kotli, see the original thread here.

• Credit for the relic bonus formula goes to an unknown player, they were the first to post the formula on the Test Center forums but their name was lost when those forums were wiped.

• Credit for the unique items info goes to @Golanbendor and everyone that contributed to their thread, see the original thread here.

• Credit for the blessings info goes to @Coldbayne and everyone that contributed to their thread, see the original thread here.

• Credit for the XP info goes to everyone that helped me fill the gaps, see the original thread here.

• Credit for the pre-game update 2.1 brutal strike rating rating formula goes to @PsiLocke.

• Credit for the xp synergies goes to @BoyDay, see the original thread here.

• Credit for the post-game update 2.1 for brutal, critical, defense and dodge formulas goes to @PsiLocke. See the original threads here, here, here, here, here, here and here.

• Credit for the attack speed formula goes to @PsiLocke , see the original thread here.

• Credit for the DPS formula goes to @PsiLocke , see the original thread here.

Special thanks to @kristy for being an ever enthusiastic member of the community and for advertising the heck out of MHC on the forums.

Additional info and feedback are welcomed.

It seems that the value for the max roll of the FFoF is a little off. I've seen posts saying that some go up to +147 dodge rating, not sure if that is the max or not though, but i know +85 isn't the max for it.

WakandanLocation Houston TexasPosts: 643 Amazing

uh seems like your numbers are wrong on costume affixs because i know critcal damage goes up higher then those numbers for a fact

edited September 2013

@Jadewolf said: uh seems like your numbers are wrong on costume affixs because i know critcal damage goes up higher then those numbers for a fact

That's too vague to be of any help. Which grade are you talking about? What value? Do you have a pic?

WakandanLocation Houston TexasPosts: 643 Amazing

well i can take a screen shot in the morning but I dont know if you ranges reflect 1.2. with level 60 cores. I dunno if this will help but this is what me and my guild have been recording with level 60 cores and several affix mostly offensive affixes.

nly Level 60 Cores please!

I start with my latest and edit them if you got higher rolls

Offensive:

Grade 1 Damage rating: 75 Crit damage: 375 Crit rating: 73 Attackspeed: 2%

Grade 2 Damage rating: 111 Crit damage: 794 Crit rating: 233 Attackspeed:

Grade 3 Damage rating: 203 Crit damage: 989 Crit rating: 282 Attackspeed: 8

Grade 4 Damage rating: 349 Crit damage: 1324 Crit rating: 313 Attackspeed:

Defensive:

Grade 1 Dodge rating: Base Health: Tenacity:

Grade 2 Dodge rating: Base Health: Tenacity:

Grade 3 Dodge rating: Base Health: Tenacity:

Grade 4 Dodge rating: Base Health: Tenacity: Posted Fri at 4:12 · OP · Last edited Fri at 15:45 0 votes

2 heroes with lvl 60 cores, hopefully Storm joins them soon (currently she has a lvl 57):

Wolvie: 372, 620, 959 crit dmg on afixes 1-3, 313 crit rating for affix 4

Cable: 73, 168, 164 crit rating affixes 1-3, 8% atk speed affix 4

Rerolling Cable:

Grade 1: 243, 294, 372 dmg on crit / 62, 75 dmg rating / 1%, 2% atk speed / 49 crit rating Grade 2: 794 dmg on crit Grade 3 166 dmg rating / 168 crit rating

Rerolling Hulk level 60

Grade 1 66 damage rating Grade2 666 damage rating grade 3 785 damage on critical hit grade 4 837 damage on critical hit

grade 1 336 damage on critcial hit

@Jadewolf That's useful data.

So far your numbers and my raw numbers (pic below) confirm my rounded-up numbers for damage rating and crit damage and the ones that don't match are critical rating and attack speed.

My critical rating numbers are the ones I'm the least sure about so yours might be correct but 8% attack speed for a grade 3 looks odd, especially since Doomsaw hinted that grade 4 = 4 x grade 1, grade 3 = 3 x grade 1 and grade 2 = 2 x grade 1 and I never rolled more than 2% for grade 1, 4% for grade 2 and 6% for grade 3.

If you haven't rerolled them could you double-check the bolded grades and numbers? More precisely, are you absolutely sure they are not grade 3 and 4 numbers instead of grade 2 and 3? Because if they are grade 3 and 4 then they match my numbers.

Grade 2 Damage rating: 111 Crit damage: 794 Crit rating: 233 Attackspeed:

Grade 3 Damage rating: 203 Crit damage: 989 Crit rating: 282 Attackspeed: 8

AssembledLocation Lone Star StatePosts: 641 Amazing
edited September 2013

@Mjoll

This is truly outstanding work, and an excellent resource to the community!

I posted a link to the spreadsheet in the Iron Man sub-forum for those whose jaunts through the forum begin and end with their favorite hero's sub-forum.

Thanks for giving of your time to put this together. I've bookmarked this thread for future reference.

edited September 2013

AS 4 rank = 9%

EOI - critical rating 165, not 164

Usual damage rating and elemental on weapon are also different from the table stats.

@Lankhmar

Np, this project was meant to be for personal use only but as it grew bigger and bigger it became clear that it would be a pity not to share it. So I'm happy to be of help.

@Kalaykca

Grade 4 affix: Do you remember if that 9% attack speed was added prior to patch 1.2 or after patch 1.2? Anyway, when they open TC again I'll blow my credits on grade 4 affixes and see if I can get rolls higher than my numbers.

EOI: Thanks, I'll include it into tomorrow's update.

Damage rating and elemental on weapon: Do you have any numbers for these?

bullseye medallion max crit rating is also incorrect, will post screens later

Found a Doom Medallion with 62% duration.

CovertLocation MadridpoorPosts: 1,258 Fantastic
edited September 2013

@SirFrags said: Found a Doom Medallion with 62% duration.

I have one with 63% equipped on my Deadpool :) I'd guess the new max is at least 65% maybe even 70% or 72% to make a 100% with two pieces of 14% who knows, I'll keep looking carefully at my Doom medals as always anyway.

Great job with the compendium, really usefull info!

Location Carl's poolPosts: 218 Amazing

@Mjoll said: Last updated on: September 9

Bookmarked. Excellent work.

Askani'sonPosts: 320 Amazing

@Thegoldfish said: It seems that the value for the max roll of the FFoF is a little off. I've seen posts saying that some go up to +147 dodge rating, not sure if that is the max or not though, but i know +85 isn't the max for it.

You should be right. My 6.0% turned into 147. I believe there were decimals involved though because I know others whose 6.0% turned into 146 and such.

This is super useful. I find better information on the forums than the actual Wiki!

Location SexytownPosts: 1,188 Fantastic

Very useful.

Small update after checking some stuff, I have a Cosmic Hammer with +353 Damage Rating to Physical attacks, so it can at least roll that high. I assume Energy and Mental can roll the same.