Categories

The Marvel Heroes 2016 servers are now back online with game update 2.11, and the Anniversary event continues!

(TCC) TheCrimsonCross is recruiting all casual heroes new or old(we have discord)

Location Here nor therePosts: 612 Amazing
edited March 28

The Crimson Cross is a casual super group based in the US, but are open to all, that focuses on making the most of the game experience for all its members. We're united in our belief that the enjoyment from online games comes from the friendships and relationships that are made during our time in these virtual worlds. We pride ourselves on creating a relaxed environment free from typical drama, politics, and elitism. We accept that people make mistakes, and laugh off the deaths instead of yelling at the person who screwed up. We focus on improving the guild as a whole, not just the most active players/leaders because we're strongest when we work as a team. And throughout all the games that the Crimson Cross has been on, we have always been known as a great place for new players. We are small and trying to grow.
We have a website and also use Discord voice chat (info available to registered members on the website), so come by and say hello.

crimsoncross.enjin.com/home

Location Behind a mirror, Fisting myselfPosts: 1,763 Fantastic
edited March 2016

If you like a small tight group where everyone has a chance to know each other very well,
this might be the one for you.

All we're asking is that you're willing to learn, that said everyone is absolutely welcome from new players to oldtimers or ppl making a comeback to the game.

Our numbers are few, but once we get enough ppl in, (10+) it's time to hit those raids and other group content, such as MM/ICP/Age of Ultron and the Cosmic difficulties of the mentioned modes as whole.

Starting from Green Muspelheim to see the very basics where to start with.

As a reminder keep in mind that this is a REALLY small group and is intended to stay that way so you won't be seeing numbers such as 100+ here.

If you still got interest and wanna try despite the slow progress to get into end-game content without relying on LFG-Chat in game, then hit Officers listed below in-game or send PM here for further information.

Also check out the website provided on the opening post.

@MajHavok
@bnwin

Contact me no more!

Great post, thank you Marsilio and welcome to our little group.

Bump.

@Marsilio said:
Bump.

and again...bump

Up to the top.

We need you.
I need you... let's not go into details.
The world needs you.

edited August 2015

This a good way to be on the ground floor of a growing SG. We have players with all levels of experience and we are looking for players of all experience levels.

Bump to the top.

Just moving the post up.

Seems fun, if you can use a relatively new player I'd happily join up with you guys.

We are looking for everyone... :) What is your name in game?

Same as my forum name.

edited August 2015

@SparksMKII said:
Same as my forum name.

Ah, so you made it easy to figure out then. ;) Visit our site we have a lot of friendly people that hang out there.
http://crimsoncross.enjin.com/home

Going to just bump this a bit.

Askani'sonPosts: 7 New Agent

I'd like to join up with you guys if you're still reciting.

@YoloYoda Just arrived from work and patching, so try looking out for @MajHavok in case he's online.

Unfortunately still at work...shhhh :) But if Marsilio doesn't grab you I will later.

Just got back into the game, if you're recruiting casual I would love a chance.

Thanks!

If your forum names match you in game then I sent invites to you both, welcome. If they don't match, well that will be embarrassing...

Top.

@YoloYoda let me know when you can login for invite.

Hi, I just did an application form on your Enjin page!

I would be happy to join you!