Categories

[Guide]1:32 Offensive/1:46 50K HP CTTK Captain Marvel Hybrid (7/7/17)

edited July 7

TALENT UPDATE: This has been updated on 7/7/17 Big changes will be highlighted in bold, to show the greatest changes.

Current for Spider Man Homecoming/Omega Rebrand Patch

A few of the new artifacts are decent placeholders, but the BiS does not change. Use them or others on the list until you have the different options listed for the offensive or balanced builds.

MHInfo Bulld: http://marvelheroes.info/build/4037/

Doing some testing today, she has two gearing options. One super offensive and one more balanced with all cosmic artifacts w/ more health/defense.

Offensive option:
Artifacts- Cosmic Hand of Doom, Cosmic GoK, Cosmic Crossbones Teaching Credentials, Cybernetic Implant

In Combat:

TTK- 1:32

Balanced Option (Potentially 2K more Health, Another Defensive Stat):
Artifacts- Cosmic Hand of Doom, Cosmic GoK, Cosmic Crossbones Teaching Credentials, Cosmic Sacred While Gorilla Necklace

In Combat:

TTKs- 1:46

I will mostly be playing the Balanced as for 14s TTK instead of another 20K Hp isnt a good tradeoff in my opinion.

• Skills

TALENTS

• Row 1- Photonic Empowerment (For More damage)
  • Row 2- Sparkefists (For Haymaker Skill and additional damage to Mighty Punch)
  • Row 3- Starfall (To remove cost from Crashdown, add dot, and get an energy restore)
  • Row 4- Warbird's Cry (For the party buff) or Binary Fusion (for big self buff)
  • Row 5- Ground Shattering Cascade- (To reduce Ground Shattering Smash cost to 0)

Why these skills?

This build focuses on utilizing balanced damage from all of her skills. This build gives the best opportunity to efficiently clear content as well as staying alive. Now with the infinity system, the notion of TTKs on dummies are out the window. With no ceiling for infinity, it will be biased based on how many infinity points you have.

My goal is to build a melee brawler that will survive all content (yes you may die here and there with the increased damage in the current cosmic mode) but to still do solid damage and use your abilities to stay alive. The major change of the invuln core to just a shield will get some getting used to and the idea of facetanking everything will be a notion of the past for a while.

Skill Rotation

• Always hold down L Click to keep Mighty Punch going.
  • Use Ground Shattering Smash since it will be free and to get the cooldown running while you progress through the rest of the rotation.
  • Use Haymaker 2x. Anytime Haymaker comes up it will be your priority skill to use. It hits like a truck and helps you keep a good output of damage while spending your energy resource.
  • Use Infused Uppercut for dot and to restore energy. Immediately use Haymaker again since energy is at 50%
  • Hit Radiant Cascade to generate more energy and use Haymaker through the duration as it generates a good amount of energy.
  • Hit Glimpse of Binary (signature) for a huge dps boost.
  • Use Crashdown to restore energy to full while Binary buff is up and repeat the rotation

The rotation may get a little out of sync here and there do to moving around and dashing but as long as you keep the overall flow you will be able to output a good amount of dps, survive in most situation (move out of the way of obvious stuff), and give a nice buff to your group during your signature.

Ultimate

Rank 20 Ultimate

Gear- BiS in bold, alternatives listed next

Slot 1- Fragment of Twilight, Skrull's Mighty Hammer, Captain's Gauntlets

Slot 2- Air Force Flight Suit

Slot 3- Aviator’s Scarf

Slot 4- Kree Battle Boots

Slot 5- Warbird's Mask, Essence of Jinn

Legendary Item- MKraan Crystal, Cosmic Control Rod, Level 70- Power Cosmic

Ring- Stone of Jordan, Prof X Danger Room Ring (Energy/Physical)

Insignia- Wonder Man (+Crit Rating, Crit Damage)

Relic- Gibborim, Atlantis

Runeword- Power Doop on either Physical or Defense Uru

Medallion- Onslaught Medallion, Hydra Agent Medallion, Dr. Doom

@KamelJabber said:
MsM is my only char with a level 20 ult and was my strongest character.

Thanks a ton for the guide and the research, Other than the legion I have rolled and re-rolled all my best artifacts and gear for her, I will definitely give it whirl to see how it feels, but won't be going all in until the unique review.

Thanks! This will be updated once her uniques come out and her gearing will change for sure.

Location Raid GuildPosts: 1,223 Fantastic

I love her but stopped playing her because she's such a pain to gear. (Ugh, cosmics...) Definitely looking forward to her unique review so hopefully she'll be easier to make raid-ready. Great guide!

Location Throne Room of the Ice FortressPosts: 163 Incredible

What are your reasons for using the Iron Legion Armour Sheath?

Sry i cant see your omegas list. I only see an "X"

@Tundara said:

Basically it's a GoK where you trade the brut dmg for health, since you get lots of crit rating and crit dmg from the int

Phoenix PoweredLocation Death ValleyPosts: 1,868 Fantastic

Thanks for the guide. Will get back to it (and hopefully to playing as Carol) after her uniques are looked at in the next few days

There is only one god and his name is Death.

And there is only one thing we say to Death. Not today.

edited June 2015

Thanks for the guide works great. I switched over to this build from the punch full of sunshine build and this is a massive improvement.

edited June 2015

@Tundara said:

The stats come out like this at level 60

• 630 critical damage rating
  • 210 critical hit rating
  • 407 brutal strike rating
  • 2386 hp
  • 14 spirit
  • 14% extra mental defense, so 1400-2800 extra mental defense for heroes
  • 7% exp gain

Ms M dearly needs brutal rating so this is a nice improvement.

Location Earth-616 Formerly Earth-2149Posts: 132 Incredible

Very nice work with the guide. This helped me a ton :D

Great job! Can't wait for her unique review.

Huh, wow. Didn't realise it was that good. I saw the Intel and dismissed it as 'Intel is for summoners, I need Strength/Fighting for my brawlers.' I'm rather glad I have a couple (poorly rolled) Sheaths. Thanks for the info. They'd have just gathered dust otherwise in my stash.

With Power Duration not affecting her sig anymore, what makes Doom still the best medal? Sorry if that's a dumb question. :bz

Images not allowed?

@Yseviel said:
With Power Duration not affecting her sig anymore, what makes Doom still the best medal? Sorry if that's a dumb question. :bz

It is still the best because Power Duration does affect the dot from Infused Uppercut. It has overall the best damage, which in Ms M's case applies to bother her Physical and Energy damage. The extra HP and Spirit are nice on it too.

I may swap it out for a Red Skull Medallion or probably the Red Skull Unique medal but I need more testing for that (and a unqiue medal).

Wait, Unique medal? What is this and where does it drop? Please don't say raids...

@Hulkstermania said:
I may swap it out for a Red Skull Medallion or probably the Red Skull Unique medal but I need more testing for that (and a unqiue medal).

the power duration on Doom is also very helpful for keeping the damage reduction up

Due to the rotation though aren't we clipping all the DOTs before they expire?
@Hulkstermania @FaceKiDD

Images not allowed?