Categories

[Should I keep it?] An attempt to build a list of useful any hero uniques/artifacts/medals

Can't Seem to see "Industry City Signet (Mental) Unique - ring"

Great site, love the effort you have put in to it.

Many thanks!

Location The LouPosts: 23 Mighty

I found your site a couple of months ago. I found it very useful, love it!

Thanks for doing this site! Was really helpful when I was starting out and now I recommend it to new people

Location somewHEREPosts: 126 Incredible

Any help with http://jm.shost.ca/item-recycling/ will be much appreciated!

My Omega Planner | Pushbullet notifications of server status | Total level/omega signature
Should I keep it? Useful artifacts | Useful any hero uniques | Useful medallions

TOTAL HERO LEVELS 3,000/3,000
Omega Experience 7,500/7,500
Achievement Score 32%
3,990/12,229

I find the site really useful, but of course I'm going to gently complain. ;) I'm color blind and the "BiS if roll is good" and "Best in slot" look exactly the same to me. It'd be spectacular if one of the colors could be changed, or if that isn't an option maybe some other indicator could be added to show that difference when "All" is selected.

I really like this web page and the work the people have done on it - for a guy that likes running alts, it's a real gem of a site.

I have a request - at the top of the page (uniques & artifacts), there are sorting options for 'all', good alternative, BiS if roll is good, and Best in Slot (green, blue, purple, and all options). Is it easy to add an option for 'trash' where the list gets filtered on not really applicable to anyone?

@BlueSiege said:
I have a request - at the top of the page (uniques & artifacts), there are sorting options for 'all', good alternative, BiS if roll is good, and Best in Slot (green, blue, purple, and all options). Is it easy to add an option for 'trash' where the list gets filtered on not really applicable to anyone?

Done

My Omega Planner | Pushbullet notifications of server status | Total level/omega signature
Should I keep it? Useful artifacts | Useful any hero uniques | Useful medallions

Achievement Score 32%
3,990/12,229

@BigBonefish said:
Can't Seem to see "Industry City Signet (Mental) Unique - ring"

Added

Achievement Score 32%
3,990/12,229
Location Min-Maxing As AlwaysPosts: 511 Amazing

Great tool, but I think there's a typo. Nutso the Squirrel is supposed to BiS for everyone. Otherwise, 9.95/10

edited August 2015

Dear neFAST, a million thanks for your indispensable work. I literally would have quit Marvel Heroes months ago if I hadn't found your website. The frustration of constantly sifting through mountains of loot was taking all the fun out of playing. Gazillion should be paying you!

Oh you're the one who made this awesome website!

Thank you so much for your hard work, it'd definitely useful and much appreciated. Too bad I can only give you one awesome.

Location St. Louis Posts: 103 Incredible

Just wanted to say that, as a new player who plans on playing a bunch of characters, your website is incredibly helpful. I'd love to see insignia added to the site too, if that's a possibility. Thanks for all your work!

Thank you for this, greatly appreciated!

Location Greensburg, PAPosts: 57 Mighty

I'm so game stupid and your site is an awesome reference. Thanks to you and the others!

@FlareHazard @UNIVAC @Vayhn @namtrahj @Mailvaltar @doolittle
Thank you for your feedback, feel free to contribute and click on ads when you have time :)

Achievement Score 32%
3,990/12,229
Location Greensburg, PAPosts: 57 Mighty

Totally went and clicked on some ads. Not for you, really. I just wanted to see what Miranda did for her hubby.

edited February 2016

Yeah, sorry but Disqus ads are so badly rewarding (I have earned $2.5 over one month, they pay when you reach ... $100) then I went full steam and allowed "unfiltered" ads. I don't like this kind of stuff and I will consider removing ads again.

Achievement Score 32%
3,990/12,229

In short: you = awesome!
Thanks for the effort and work you put into this, as a newb this is very helpfull

@neFAST said:
Yeah, sorry but Disqus ads are so badly rewarding (I have earned $2.5 over one month, they pay when you reach ... $100) that I went full steam and allowed "unfiltered" ads. I don't link this kind of stuff and I will consider removing ads again.

The ads are not a problem. Do what you need to do to pay the bills for this great site.

:-bd

Location Definitely not standing right behind you.Posts: 2,917 Cosmic

This is really nice! Especially the "useless" filter, I've got about ten stash tabs full of multiples of all sorts of crap, and I'm long overdue for a clear-out...