Categories

[Should I keep it?] An attempt to build a list of useful any hero uniques/artifacts/medals

Location somewHEREPosts: 126 Incredible
edited November 2014

08 Nov 2014

• added Kirigi Sword and Bow of the Einherjar

My Omega Planner | Pushbullet notifications of server status | Total level/omega signature
Should I keep it? Useful artifacts | Useful any hero uniques | Useful medallions

TOTAL HERO LEVELS 3,000/3,000
Omega Experience 7,500/7,500
Achievement Score 32%
3,990/12,229

Could you guys kindly confirm the mouseover tooltips do work for you?

My Omega Planner | Pushbullet notifications of server status | Total level/omega signature
Should I keep it? Useful artifacts | Useful any hero uniques | Useful medallions

Achievement Score 32%
3,990/12,229

They work for me

FuturistPosts: 519 Amazing

Thanks for the link, tremendous work.

True BelieverPosts: 236 Amazing

This is a great guide... but even with the guide it is still so much work to sort through things that I am thinking I will just arbitrarily sell every unique or artifact under level 30 from now on maybe 40 or even 50. It isn't until I get in the 50s that I really worry about getting the specific gear people recommend for a character anyway. Too busy leveling and just grab whatever I find or have handy.

Definitely useful site though, especially when doing high-level gearing up. Thank you for your great work!

is my favorite cariter

Location My bed, probablyPosts: 5 New Agent

This is... amazing. Thank you!

edited December 2014

I am probably just completely missing it but I dont see the unique Omega Sentinel's Energy Blaster on here. I love the holy bejesus out of your work, thank you so much!

@Antichron said:
I am probably just completely missing it but I dont see the unique Omega Sentinel's Energy Blaster on here. I love the holy bejesus out of your work, thank you so much!

I double checked but it's there. try CTRL+F and search "blaster" on the uniques page

Achievement Score 32%
3,990/12,229
Location SoCalPosts: 1,578 Fantastic

With all the latest events, stash management again is getting harder...

Thanks @neFAST‌ for this!!! It is great!

Location Earth 2Posts: 306 Amazing

This website is a lifesaver for hoarders like me! Thanks!

This is a great site, keep up the good work.

Updated today

Achievement Score 32%
3,990/12,229
Location Nowhere to be foundPosts: 29 Mighty

Seems to be a bug with the 26th of May update, Articaft stop lidt at D.

My super fantastic custom sigareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaarea
HL: 2930/3480 - TUL: 1157/2820 - Ω: 6345/10000 - Achievements: 4954/14129 (35%)

Most of the lists are gone since like two days back, any idea why?

Location Nowhere to be foundPosts: 29 Mighty

the cut-off after a specific artifact was corrected a few hours later, and everything is working fine now. Well at least it works for me.

My super fantastic custom sigareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaarea
HL: 2930/3480 - TUL: 1157/2820 - Ω: 6345/10000 - Achievements: 4954/14129 (35%)

The Artifacts list is only showing one item, no matter which hero I select:

A.I.M Robot Dispenser MAG RR STM

This was working when I visited the site a few weeks ago.

edited June 2015

After I toggled my Chrome AdBlock off and on, the Artifacts list started working.

That's strange, there is no advertisement on the website.

Achievement Score 32%
3,990/12,229