Categories

The Marvel Heroes 2016 servers are up and running. Thank you for your patience.

[Should I keep it?] An attempt to build a list of useful any hero uniques/artifacts/medals

Location somewHEREPosts: 126 Incredible
edited July 2015

I've seen some people mentioning my small collaborative website ( @StrangerSin @DrNo‌ and others) so I decided to make a post here and keep it updated each time I add a new item to the list.
This thread is also the place to make requests and suggestions.

http://jm.shost.ca/any-heroe-uniques/

The whole point of this is to help player clean up their inventory by keeping only the items that are useful for the characters they play. Anyone can edit the score of each item which is both great and potentially an issue if people start entering wrong information.

You will notice that you can filter items by hero or by rating (BiS/Good/etc)

21 Jul 2015

• added a "useless" filter
  • added missing unique rings from ICP
  • added an option to link any item recommendation to a corresponding build

14 Jun 2015

• added some missing "multiple heroes" uniques

08 Nov 2014

• added Kirigi Sword and Bow of the Einherjar

14 Oct 2014

• added Claws of the Sisters
  • added Giraffe Figurine

04 Oct 2014

• added Cobra's Hood
  • added Kraven's Lion Vest
  • added Fire Giant's Sword
  • added Monkey, Shark, Polar Bear and Rhinoceros Figurine
  • added Lizard's and Hyde's Formula

29 Sept 2014

• added Lady Hellfire's Talon

20 Sept 2014

• added Kraven, Lizard and Mr Hyde's medallions

11 Sept 2014

• added Rogue

06 Sept 2014

• added Midtown Signet of Valor

31 Aug 2014

• added Fred Dawson's Cap
  • added Midtown Patrol Vest

This is exactly what I have been looking for! Thanks!

I used this yesterday to clean out my extremely messy stash. I really appreciated having it :) I've also been referring to it for medallion and artifact drops this weekend. You've done a great job, many thanks for your effort!

Great job, keep up the good work

You are the best :D

I use this list every day. Thank you for making it.

wow... bookmarked for sure.

edited August 2014

I've been using your site since I went over for the Omega Planner! I can't say I'm agreeing with all the choices (Hulk Medallion only decent on Ghost Rider? Huh?), but overall it's a fantastic guideline.

Oh, and the Omega Planner is simply the most useful tool, ever.

EDIT: Just checked out the Artifacts section. That area could use a ton of work, still. Colossus doesn't even have a BiS marked, and Pym Growth Serum is ranked above Advanced Crimson Crystal of Cyttorak despite being straight-up inferior. ACCC isn't even suggested for Colossus, while Pym Growth Serum is.

Location BCPosts: 1,715 Fantastic

This is the best website apart from Orcz. :)

Location Here and NowPosts: 3,089 Cosmic

great job dude, I've used this list a few times now. Its great for folks like me that wanna do max damage without having to spend hours upon hours trying to understand the math of it. Some of us just weren't made for math lol.

good luck figuring out how Rogue fits in this list.

Location Here and NowPosts: 3,089 Cosmic

OMG! I just realized you have item links to Marvelheroes.info database! You rock dude!

Seriously, INB4 Zam buys you out! :))

edited August 2014

That's pretty cool.. could you add a slot 1-5 radio to filter the list?

FatalePosts: 106 Incredible

I have your website open when I play. I hope more people learn about it so it can grow.

CovertLocation KnowherePosts: 107 Incredible

Awesome site! Are all the items listed with the max rolls?

yeah my malwarebytes is acting up when i use this so be careful people not saying the user is doing it but the website

@Nibblywimble said:
I've been using your site since I went over for the Omega Planner! I can't say I'm agreeing with all the choices (Hulk Medallion only decent on Ghost Rider? Huh?), but overall it's a fantastic guideline.

Oh, and the Omega Planner is simply the most useful tool, ever.

EDIT: Just checked out the Artifacts section. That area could use a ton of work, still. Colossus doesn't even have a BiS marked, and Pym Growth Serum is ranked above Advanced Crimson Crystal of Cyttorak despite being straight-up inferior. ACCC isn't even suggested for Colossus, while Pym Growth Serum is.

you know is collaborative, right? If you think ACCC should be marked as BIS for colossus you can add it

i dont know why but malwarebytes is flagging the website, any insight on this op?

Location Legendary QuestsPosts: 179 Incredible

This is so solid and easy to use. Kudos to you OP! Lets keep this thing updated fellow heroes!

@travelbug said:
i dont know why but malwarebytes is flagging the website, any insight on this op?

Yes it's because I'm using tooltips from marvelheroes.info, which is flagged

Location Marvel Heroes 2015Posts: 780 Amazing

I just got to know about ur website and on first impression I think it is very very useful!!

Added Midtown Signet of Valor