Categories

The Marvel Heroes Omega PC servers are now back online! A 50% Experience Bonus will be active until 11:59 PM (PDT) tomorrow (8/11) to help make up for the unexpected downtime. Thank you for your patience.

Costume Critic: Dafoe

Location You will never know my location, stalker!Posts: 632 Amazing

This is a continuation of Costume Critic: Loki.
Previously, on 24, I mean, Costume Critic.
"Ding Dong!" Wait, we have a door bell? "trying to avoid...smiling!" "ALFRED!!! DONT DO IT!!! DONT LET HIM IN!!!"
This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

Frozen in terror, I see Dafoe staring straight at me. Coming closer. Tobey Maguire is doing his usual Tobey-face thing, Alfred laughing behind me. Suddenly, without warning, Tobey does the one thing I never thought he ever would. He called for help. Who? Well, Spider-man of course! He crashes through the window.

"I'm here to help!...Oh no. Dafoe took the serum. Which means...."

"NOT AGAIN!"
Suddenly, the Goblin arrives.

its alright though. We're friends, right buddy?

"Not anymore!"
wait, where did one of my friends go?

"Surprise. I'm Electro now."

Spider-man comes through attacking one of my friends, or Electro.

Then, shocked by lightning, my vision blurs.

I need some new friends.
Then I see a bit more, Spider-man has Electro down.

Then he says: "We need to get more help. There's only one other person that can help us now."
Then Spider-man gets Chuck Norris.
But wait, didn't he die?

oh. Okay. Then he comes through, destroying The Goblin and giving Dafoe a chance to surrender. Then he runs. After everything, Spider-man says to me,

"Sorry about the mess."
What a nice guy. Now, time to fire Alfred. I need a new butler.

Wishlist-

Captain America All-New All-Different, Hawkeye Civil War, Daredevil Man Without Fear, Loki Agent of Asgard, Scarlet Witch Marvel Now, Cyclops All-New X-Men, Beta Ray Bill Teamup.

What the hell i just read? :-??

My super fantastic custom sigareaarea

<area shape='rect' coords='0,0,45,45'

@Deszaras said:
What the hell i just read? :-??

Either this is the weirdest thing I ever made or you haven't read the prelude to this.

Wishlist-

Captain America All-New All-Different, Hawkeye Civil War, Daredevil Man Without Fear, Loki Agent of Asgard, Scarlet Witch Marvel Now, Cyclops All-New X-Men, Beta Ray Bill Teamup.

CovertPosts: 1,296 Fantastic

Why not both?

CovertPosts: 1,296 Fantastic
edited June 2014

Like I read the prelude but I still don't even know exactly what

Location X-MansionPosts: 46 Mighty

I don't understand.

"I'm the best at what do, and what I do isn't very nice." - Wolverine

Location Surrey, B.C.Posts: 4,653 Cosmic

@kaneingman said:
Like I read the prelude but I still don't even know exactly what

I will explain what happened. Due to Dafoe's attack, the Goblin from TASM2 attacked us all, followed by One of My Friends (The guy in the Loki episode that left at the end) turned into Electro destroying everything, which makes Chuck Norris take care of everything.

Wishlist-