Why Wait? Take advantage of our Early Black Friday Weekend Sale! Each day will bring a different sale, so keep checking back!
Cosmic Mystery Boxes and Boost Bonanza Sale! Cosmic Mystery Boxes are back, and so are almost every one of our special boosts!
Magneto is arriving soon, Pre-Order his Hero Pack today!

Categories

New Playable Hero Announcement #4 of 5 [Official]

GazillionLocation Thunder? I barely know 'er!Posts: 6,210 Staff
edited April 1

In conjunction with the beginning of the second fiscal quarter of the year, we're releasing a list of our newest playable heroes. This is the fourth playable hero in our list of five.

New Playable Hero #4: Taskmaster

Taskmaster possesses "photographic reflexes", an ability that allows him to replicate any actions he has seen as well as recall them from memory.

He has used these skills as a combat instructor for hundreds of supervillains, henchmen, and private military companies. His mercenary training camps are lucrative and provide a steady income for him.

Throughout his career, he has famously copied combat techniques and replicated weapons after encountering notable heroes such as Captain America, Spider-Man, Daredevil, Black Knight and Hawkeye.

Later in his career, in order to clear his criminal record, he started working with the U.S. government as a combat instructor and currently serves as a member of S.H.I.E.L.D's Secret Avengers.

The most exciting part of playable Taskmaster is adding all-new weapon and combat techniques to the game, as described in the following posts.

True BelieverLocation The PericlesPosts: 507 Amazing

@Doomsaw said: New Playable Hero #3: Taskmaster

Plus, the title...

... Taskmaster so badass, he's hero number 3 AND 4!! ;)

AgentLocation PAPosts: 731 Amazing

Is this a serious thread?? X_X

True BelieverLocation Colorado SpringsPosts: 74 Mighty

Excellent! I cannot wait to copypaste my way to victory! I wonder if hitting level 60 on Tasky will get you an xp multiplier for each hero he copied! Yeah-heah-heah!

Location Hail Hydra..Posts: 862 Amazing

Not sure of the time difference but is it still April fools in america.