LAST CHANCE! Our Labor Day Weekend BOGO sale ends at noon PDT Tuesday September 2nd.

Categories

Ranking Multiple Heroes

I notice a long of rosters in the forums have multiple heroes at 60 and a ton of heroes at 30. Is there a reason for ranking a hero to 30 then moving on to another instead of going all the way to 60? I feel like I am missing something

Best Answer

Other Answers

I find its a good way to test out a new hero and see if you like them or not.

Those heroes I keep below 60 are ones that I personally have less interest in than others, in most cases.

Get a new hero and play it to find out if you like it or not. I usually dont make that decision until 30 when I get a signature power. It only takes about 1 hour to get from 1 to 30 (maybe 90 mins without boosts and if you are new and want to read all the content as you go, etc...) so its just a logical place to stop.

Location TexasPosts: 1,456 Fantastic

I alternate through my heroes one at a time. I level them to 20 first time I play them and after that I run them through lqs, terminals, and story mode before moving to the next.

Askani'sonPosts: 13 Mighty

It's good to level to at least 25 for the Synergy, but then even if I don't like a certain hero getting them to 30 for the XP bonus only takes a little more time.