The Marvel Heroes 2015 servers are open and X-Giving is now live!
Why Wait? Take advantage of our Early Black Friday Weekend Sale! Each day will bring a different sale, so keep checking back!
Cosmic Mystery Boxes and Boost Bonanza Sale! Cosmic Mystery Boxes are back, and so are almost every one of our special boosts!
Magneto is arriving soon, Pre-Order his Hero Pack today!

Categories

Ranking Multiple Heroes

I notice a long of rosters in the forums have multiple heroes at 60 and a ton of heroes at 30. Is there a reason for ranking a hero to 30 then moving on to another instead of going all the way to 60? I feel like I am missing something

Best Answer

Other Answers

I find its a good way to test out a new hero and see if you like them or not.

Those heroes I keep below 60 are ones that I personally have less interest in than others, in most cases.

Get a new hero and play it to find out if you like it or not. I usually dont make that decision until 30 when I get a signature power. It only takes about 1 hour to get from 1 to 30 (maybe 90 mins without boosts and if you are new and want to read all the content as you go, etc...) so its just a logical place to stop.

Location TexasPosts: 1,453 Fantastic

I alternate through my heroes one at a time. I level them to 20 first time I play them and after that I run them through lqs, terminals, and story mode before moving to the next.

Askani'sonPosts: 13 Mighty

It's good to level to at least 25 for the Synergy, but then even if I don't like a certain hero getting them to 30 for the XP bonus only takes a little more time.