Buy One Get One Hero Sale going on now! Ends Noon Pacific Time Thursday July 24!

Categories

2»

MalfeanWW Lazy n00b Guide - Rocket Raccoon

Location GO KRUTACK YOURSELF !!Posts: 2,519 Fantastic
CovertLocation New JerseyPosts: 2,588 Cosmic

@nbccomedy said:
malfeanWW no pet build??

Not really big on pet builds, sorry!

@MalfeanWW said:
Not really big on pet builds, sorry!

I KNEW there was something vile and evil about you.... :|

@Caradhas‌ to be fair I do love Magneto! Sorry though :(

edited March 6

Hey Magneto isn't vile and evil! He's just misunderstood.

...But I bet HE'D like pet builds... :))

ShellheadPosts: 56 Mighty

@Caradhas said:
Hey Magneto isn't vile and evil! He's just misunderstood.

...But I bet HE'D like pet builds... :))

I sorry :(

For having different preferences? Hopefully you know I'm yanking your chain, because if we were all alike and thought the same, life would be flarkin' boring as sin.

@Caradhas said:
For having different preferences? Hopefully you know I'm yanking your chain, because if we were all alike and thought the same, life would be flarkin' boring as sin.

You're flarkin' awesome :)

@MalfeanWW I keep trying out new characters and keep running across your fantastic builds that make every hero fun to play. You rock.

@Certiorari said:
MalfeanWW I keep trying out new characters and keep running across your fantastic builds that make every hero fun to play. You rock.

No sir. You da man! And you rock! :) thank you so much

Hey Malfean,

First, thx for the guide ! I got RR as random hero and used (mostly) your build to hit 60 in the week-end.

I just wanted to give my 2 cents about the build at lvl60 : basically, once I got Big Flarking Gun, Energy Barrage became useless to me. Sure, it's higher dps on bosses but BFG is so damn awesome I kept spaming it on everything.

So you can spend the 20 points from EB and either max Shrewd Dude for more survivability or Procyonid Senses for more dps.

Since "lazy" guides are your thing, I thought you should try it out.

Thx again, Raccoons in space FTW !

ShellheadLocation Helm's DeepPosts: 49 Mighty

I'm wondering if going all in on the summon tree will produce a viable product with Rocket.

Currently Ive got a cosmic 2 2 2 sinister , raptor stone , regalia full set of uniques and a

My question is:

Should I invest in Beast master Rune Word and the Trident Legendary for him to max out the summon build?

Opinions?

Location New JerseyPosts: 37 Mighty

@Starkana said:
I'm wondering if going all in on the summon tree will produce a viable product with Rocket.

Currently Ive got a cosmic 2 2 2 sinister , raptor stone , regalia full set of uniques and a

My question is:

Should I invest in Beast master Rune Word and the Trident Legendary for him to max out the summon build?

Opinions?

I'm running pretty much exactly what you have (except I just switched the Staple Gun for Deathseed to see if I like it...probably gonna go back to the Unique).

I just leveled the Trident to max and I have Beast Master Rune and I'm loving it.

This type of build for Rocket is lots of fun IMO

True BelieverPosts: 176 Incredible

Jubilee's "Only An Alt" Addendum.

If Rocket Raccoon is not your main character and you do not wish to use your precious, precious Lemuria's on him, go with Attilan for increased Area Damage since BFG is going to be the majority of your damage.

@JubilationLee said:
Jubilee's "Only An Alt" Addendum.

If Rocket Raccoon is not your main character and you do not wish to use your precious, precious Lemuria's on him, go with Attilan for increased Area Damage since BFG is going to be the majority of your damage.

Very good point! Thank you :)

Do Rocket's Turrets count as pets, minions, and allies for Omega use?

@PaksD said:
Do Rocket's Turrets count as pets, minions, and allies for Omega use?

yes

GuardianPosts: 6 New Agent

I recently got back into the game and just wanted to say thanks for the guide- I like having an idea of what I'm supposed to be doing before I start experimenting myself and you gave a good outline of how and why you made the choices you did.

2»