The Marvel Heroes 2015 servers are back open!
Chase Costumes are back in store until Noon PDT Friday July 25!
Buy One Get One Hero Sale going on now! Ends Noon Pacific Time Thursday July 24!

Categories

Marvel Heroes 2.3 Patch Notes

GazillionLocation AsgardPosts: 3,867 Staff
edited February 22

New Game Mode: S.H.I.E.L.D. Holo-Sim!

A new game mode has arrived, the S.H.I.E.L.D. Holographic Training Simulator!

Heroes now haveaccess to a high-tech holographic simulation room where heroes can hone their skills on their own or with another hero! Battle waves of enemies and save civilians from holographic versions of Venom, MODOK, and even the Hulk himself!

As you battle through waves, rewards and difficulty increases! Don't have a partner to team up with? Queuing is available for this mode!

This mode is intended to provide a moderate challenge for players. If there is enough interest, a harder difficulty may be added!

Item, Crafting and Loot Changes

Items can now be unstacked by holding Shift and left-clicking a stack in your inventory! To split an item from the stack in your S.T.A.S.H. and place it in your inventory, simply hold Shift and right-click the stack.

Players can now exchange their Legendary items for 300 Odin Marks in order to purchase another Legendary. This recipe is available temporarily due to the Game Update 2.1's massive Hero Changes. This recipe is obtained via Crafter Rank 10 and requires 1 Retcon potion.

Valentine’s Candy Hearts have been reverted back to normal S.H.I.E.L.D. credits. Nick Fury’s sweet tooth has been satiated.

Allfather Brevik in Bovinheim now drops a guaranteed rune, cosmic, relic, Eternity Splinter, drops more credits, and in general drops more loot!

Cows in Bovineheim now have a greater chance of dropping higher rarity loot as well as runes.

Bonus rarity and special item find tooltip displays will no longer be rounded to the nearest whole number, and will instead show their exact value.

Fixed an issue where some level 25 Uru-Forged items could not be enchanted with Runewords.

This discussion has been closed.