The Marvel Heroes 2015 servers are now open with our Trick or Treat Halloween event!
Juggernaut and Wave 4 Villain Preorder Packs are now available!

Categories

Whats the story with Kurt's Great White Shark Unique?

So I had an awesome X-Defense run last night where 2 uniques dropped back to back with 4 runes. I was super thrilled and my buddy told me i got a great white shark. I was like "Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut?" So lo and behold I get this great white shark! Wicked!

However not knowing alot of lore about Mr. Wagner I was wondering what that was about? Why does this dude got a great white shark?

I never knew kurt was..... such a bad***!!!!

True BelieverLocation KnowherePosts: 184 Incredible

I was wondering about this as well. Thanks!

CovertLocation The Cinema of EmptinessPosts: 439 Amazing

He did redeem himself in the end though...

Thats one way to take blob down.... brilliant!

@Dergula said: Thats one way to take blob down.... brilliant!

Well Blob did eat most of his wife Linda, that's why she sends her regards. ;)

@LostSouls said: Well Blob did eat most of his wife Linda, that's why she sends her regards. ;)

@-) That shark was a good revenge tactic then!

Well,i just got that Great White Shark Unique yesterday and didn't know about that story,glad i saw that post.

Thanks for the info @LostSouls :-bd

Ya the lore makes it a little more fun when getting things like that :)

@LostSouls said: Well Blob did eat most of his wife Linda, that's why she sends her regards. ;)

Wait... What now?!!

I'm reading all the comics I missed over the years and I haven't got to this yet. My brother gave me the full x-men chronological comics (20 Gigs!!!) and I've got a ton of reading to still.

Seriously though... Blob is a cannibal now?? Err.. Before a shark ate him lol?

Blob needs a good pink belly...

i found four uniques before 60 and eleven at 60.
that damn shark still eludes me :'(
i'd gladly pass on the shark, if i'd get a proper blink strike back though.

I'm missing the gloves. Had the boots and shark drop back to back the other night in X-Def. Only problem was i was mid 40s. :(

edited February 12

@Ashikuro said:

Both that Blob and that Nightcrawler are from the 'Age of Apocalypse' Universe, Earth 616's Uncanny X Force met them

@Ashikuro said:

Its all in Uncanny X-Force and Age of Apocalypse to some degree. Worth the read in my opinion, it has my favourite costumes and this...

I still haven't found the shark unique yet. I got the boots and black gloves and Cosmic others. But it is the Mkraan Legendary with the extra spirit and a chance to teleport things to the white hot room which is really fun for me. Considering NC finds hitting things quickly easy, it procs quite a bit. ;)

Location Hells KitchenPosts: 742 Amazing

I found the shark tonight. Its only my 3rd unique for him.

True BelieverPosts: 65 Mighty

Awesome! Can't wait till these comics get on the Marvel Unlimited app so I can read them :-)