LAST CHANCE! Our Labor Day Weekend BOGO sale ends in just over 12 hours at noon PDT Tuesday September 2nd.

Categories

Whats the story with Kurt's Great White Shark Unique?

So I had an awesome X-Defense run last night where 2 uniques dropped back to back with 4 runes. I was super thrilled and my buddy told me i got a great white shark. I was like "Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut?" So lo and behold I get this great white shark! Wicked!

However not knowing alot of lore about Mr. Wagner I was wondering what that was about? Why does this dude got a great white shark?

I never knew kurt was..... such a bad***!!!!

True BelieverLocation KnowherePosts: 178 Incredible

I was wondering about this as well. Thanks!

CovertLocation The Cinema of EmptinessPosts: 439 Amazing

He did redeem himself in the end though...

Thats one way to take blob down.... brilliant!

@Dergula said: Thats one way to take blob down.... brilliant!

Well Blob did eat most of his wife Linda, that's why she sends her regards. ;)

@LostSouls said: Well Blob did eat most of his wife Linda, that's why she sends her regards. ;)

@-) That shark was a good revenge tactic then!

Well,i just got that Great White Shark Unique yesterday and didn't know about that story,glad i saw that post.

Thanks for the info @LostSouls :-bd

Ya the lore makes it a little more fun when getting things like that :)

@LostSouls said: Well Blob did eat most of his wife Linda, that's why she sends her regards. ;)

Wait... What now?!!

I'm reading all the comics I missed over the years and I haven't got to this yet. My brother gave me the full x-men chronological comics (20 Gigs!!!) and I've got a ton of reading to still.

Seriously though... Blob is a cannibal now?? Err.. Before a shark ate him lol?

Blob needs a good pink belly...

I'm missing the gloves. Had the boots and shark drop back to back the other night in X-Def. Only problem was i was mid 40s. :(

edited February 12

@Ashikuro said:

Both that Blob and that Nightcrawler are from the 'Age of Apocalypse' Universe, Earth 616's Uncanny X Force met them

@Ashikuro said:

Its all in Uncanny X-Force and Age of Apocalypse to some degree. Worth the read in my opinion, it has my favourite costumes and this...

I still haven't found the shark unique yet. I got the boots and black gloves and Cosmic others. But it is the Mkraan Legendary with the extra spirit and a chance to teleport things to the white hot room which is really fun for me. Considering NC finds hitting things quickly easy, it procs quite a bit. ;)

True BelieverLocation X-Corporation SydneyPosts: 5,159 Cosmic

@Wayping said: I never knew kurt was..... such a bad***!!!!

He's not. That was Age of Apocalypse Nightcrawler. The polar opposite of 616 Kurt Wagner. 616 Kurt would never do something so despicable and abhorrent as that, and the fact that we even have that item as one for 616 Kurt (because there is no AoA Nightcrawler in game) is an affront to this life-long Nightcrawler fan.

Location Hells KitchenPosts: 769 Amazing

I found the shark tonight. Its only my 3rd unique for him.

True BelieverPosts: 63 Mighty

Awesome! Can't wait till these comics get on the Marvel Unlimited app so I can read them :-)