The Marvel Heroes 2015 servers are now open!
Fortune Card Sale is live now and ends Noon PDT Saturday July 26!

Categories

List/Recipes - Runewords, Enchant, Bless

edited July 2

Hi All. Wanted to list all the known (to me) recipes in one place while I'm playing so I don't have to keep going back to the Asgardian Enchanter. I'll think of ways to make this easier to reference. I'm new to the game so I have a while before I'll be able to get to the level to find new recipes so send me info as you find them and I'll update the post.

UPDATES

7.1.14 Update Joy and Wealth Prices. Thanks @Valendro for the update.

Runes

(source: 1. Official Runewords & Enchanting FAQ 2. Guide to Day Specific Runes)

Runewords

(source: 1. Enchanter Levels? 2. Marvel Heroes Compendium v4.8 by Mjoll)

Enchant

(Thanks for the heads up @apelikejay and @OriginalSinner)

Legendary

Bless

Location Punching gravity in the face.Posts: 155 Incredible

This is awesome. The only thing I can think of to make it more useful is adding the enchanter level these are unlocked at.

Question:

i have my encharter at level 14, but i can only enchant slots 2 to 4, is this a bug? or the other slots became available until my enchanter reach level 20?

Thanks!

Location 12% Of A PlanPosts: 4,096 Cosmic

Incredible guide. Giving you a free bump here you deserve it.

@whikkyness said: This is awesome. The only thing I can think of to make it more useful is adding the enchanter level these are unlocked at.

Great idea. I got mine to 20 before it came out. I'll create a new test center account and document the levels. If anyone knows this info then please share!

@cucacolaMx said: Question:

i have my encharter at level 14, but i can only enchant slots 2 to 4, is this a bug? or the other slots became available until my enchanter reach level 20?

Thanks!

I'm not sure. I think you are correct. I'll have this information soon as I'm leveling on the test center.

Location 12% Of A PlanPosts: 4,096 Cosmic

@crouchingHamster said: Great idea. I got mine to 20 before it came out. I'll create a new test center account and document the levels. If anyone knows this info then please share!

I didn't pay attention too much, but I know blood barrage comes at lv 8

Anti-HeroLocation In front of the ComputerPosts: 253 Amazing

Thanks for the guide. Now I know what levels I aiming for my characters.

Location If I'm posting...at work!Posts: 308 Amazing

Bookmarked.

This much info/content really should have an official, easy access area on their main site or forums. @Gazillion should really look into that. Most people would like info laid out in a manner which is easy access, to where they do not feel inundated with so much info. I just realized there is a new crafter NPC...

Yep, I'm gonna need this for reference myself. Thank you OP and BUMP.

LoL... I haven't even seen any of the Runes in the Courage of Asgard formula! yikes.

Location DallasPosts: 39 Mighty

@cucacolaMx said: Question:

Thanks!

Believe at lvl 15 is when you unlock the rest...

@Anoobich said: Believe at lvl 15 is when you unlock the rest...

Thanks a lot!

Location Russia, Saint-PetersburgPosts: 29 Mighty

After application runeword on uru, can I reapplication this uru with another runeword? :-?

@YamaBigDog said:

This much info/content really should have an official, easy access area on their main site or forums. Gazillion should really look into that. Most people would like info laid out in a manner which is easy access

I agree for the most part. I can write a bunch of nonsense of why I think they can't or don't but I'm trying to turn my frown upside down by having fun creating these docs and I hope you all will enjoy with the stuff I'm about to create.

Does anyone know who I need to bug at Gazillion to get my developer voice heard? My rate = 1 stash per month. I man can dream!

Location Paris, not Texas.Posts: 453 Amazing

This should be sticked. I was about to create a similar topic but you did it far better than i could.

Ty very much

Location up therePosts: 16 Mighty

I've been searching for a thread like this for the Runes, bookmarked! Thanks a lot! \m/

AssembledLocation Somewhere in the MultiversePosts: 71 Mighty

This guide rocks! I've been holding off rune words because I wanted an easy compare!

Not on your list: Was able to purchase the pattern to craft "Credit Drop Enchantment of Wealth" for slots 2, 3, and 4... which as you'd imagine takes a Wealth rune. It provides +20 credit drop at all levels.

I'd imagine (hope) there are more.

BTW... my armor vendor rep is level 18... I'm not sure if that played into making this spawn in his inventory...

@apelikejay said: Not on your list: Was able to purchase the pattern to craft "Credit Drop Enchantment of Wealth" for slots 2, 3, and 4... which as you'd imagine takes a Wealth rune. It provides +20 credit drop at all levels.

I'd imagine (hope) there are more.

BTW... my armor vendor rep is level 18... I'm not sure if that played into making this spawn in his inventory...

Thanks for the update. I'll update the list on Sunday. My vendor is at MAX and I don't have this. Is this in your Asgardian Enchanter?