The Marvel Heroes 2015 servers are open and X-Giving is now live!
Why Wait? Take advantage of our Early Black Friday Weekend Sale! Each day will bring a different sale, so keep checking back!
Cosmic Mystery Boxes and Boost Bonanza Sale! Cosmic Mystery Boxes are back, and so are almost every one of our special boosts!
Magneto is arriving soon, Pre-Order his Hero Pack today!

Categories

Daily Gift Box?

Location Alone, in a hole, in the dark, with an owl...Posts: 203 Amazing

Its odd, but i haven't seen a single mention of it on here.

So someone should say thank you.

My 1st one had a lvl 25 Uru in it as well.

So thanks Gaz! Keep them gifts a coming!

Ya, mine had a 25 armor uru, has 300 def instead of 400 though. Not sure if that is intended.

Location albertaPosts: 40 Mighty

havent been on today but i will say thanx early , also thanx for making such a great game

Location Alone, in a hole, in the dark, with an owl...Posts: 203 Amazing

Yeah sounds similar to mine.

But its free and great!

Location Inside a Quack-Fu dojoPosts: 554 Amazing

I got the same Uru armor. I happily put it on my lvl 30 Colossus

BubLocation UKPosts: 354 Amazing

If only there were a splashscreen when you started the game explaining that we will get three, one uru item and two runes...

Location PennsylvaniaPosts: 1,084 Fantastic

I got a nice plate uru. my dd needs as much defence as possible so í put it on him. thank you gaz

Location albertaPosts: 40 Mighty

300 def for lvl 25 has always been that , have 3 lvl 25 300 def and 4 lvl 50 600 def been like that since they put them out , dont know where you are getting 400 from

Location SF Bay AreaPosts: 351 Amazing

@squishier said: Ya, mine had a 25 armor uru, has 300 def instead of 400 though. Not sure if that is intended.

Def is 300/600 (25/50), so it makes sense.

The only difference is the "Gifted" (and thus not tradeable.)

After the update defense uru were buffed to 400 at level 25 and 800 at level 50. That being said I own a 400 def I can trade and a 300 def I cannot trade.

Thank you Gazillion.

It was free so I won't complain. I do however prefer my level 50 Urus. I'm not sure that I'm going to bother with level 25s unless I'm desperate or I'm drowning in materials/credits.

FuturistPosts: 122 Incredible

It look like we all received the same present. Thats nice and fair!