Galactic Blowout! Hero & Costume BOGOs, Chase Costumes, 25K G bundle, & Fortune Card Sale are back until noon PDT August 4.

Categories

Daily Gift Box?

Location Alone, in a hole, in the dark, with an owl...Posts: 195 Incredible

Its odd, but i haven't seen a single mention of it on here.

So someone should say thank you.

My 1st one had a lvl 25 Uru in it as well.

So thanks Gaz! Keep them gifts a coming!

Ya, mine had a 25 armor uru, has 300 def instead of 400 though. Not sure if that is intended.

Location albertaPosts: 26 Mighty

havent been on today but i will say thanx early , also thanx for making such a great game

Location Alone, in a hole, in the dark, with an owl...Posts: 195 Incredible

Yeah sounds similar to mine.

But its free and great!

Location Inside a Quack-Fu dojoPosts: 414 Amazing

I got the same Uru armor. I happily put it on my lvl 30 Colossus

BubLocation UKPosts: 352 Amazing

If only there were a splashscreen when you started the game explaining that we will get three, one uru item and two runes...

Location PennsylvaniaPosts: 741 Amazing

I got a nice plate uru. my dd needs as much defence as possible so í put it on him. thank you gaz

Location albertaPosts: 26 Mighty

300 def for lvl 25 has always been that , have 3 lvl 25 300 def and 4 lvl 50 600 def been like that since they put them out , dont know where you are getting 400 from

Location SF Bay AreaPosts: 352 Amazing

@squishier said: Ya, mine had a 25 armor uru, has 300 def instead of 400 though. Not sure if that is intended.

Def is 300/600 (25/50), so it makes sense.

The only difference is the "Gifted" (and thus not tradeable.)

After the update defense uru were buffed to 400 at level 25 and 800 at level 50. That being said I own a 400 def I can trade and a 300 def I cannot trade.

Thank you Gazillion.

It was free so I won't complain. I do however prefer my level 50 Urus. I'm not sure that I'm going to bother with level 25s unless I'm desperate or I'm drowning in materials/credits.

FuturistPosts: 103 Incredible

It look like we all received the same present. Thats nice and fair!