Last Chance! The Halloween Half-Off Costume Sale ends tomorrow Friday October 31st.
Juggernaut and Wave 4 Villain Preorder Packs are now available!

Categories

Bovinheim Changes for Next Patch:

GazillionLocation Thunder? I barely know 'er!Posts: 6,193 Staff
edited January 29

Bovineheim Changes for Next Patch: (Thursday or Friday)

Zonewide Item Rarity and Special Item Find buffed to be just above Cosmic Terminals.

Commander Brevik will spawn with a ranged and melee bodyguard. It's just safer that way.

Brevik's loot buffed by 1000%. He is the big boss.

More blue elites and yellow elites will spawn in Bovineheim, which are tougher but have better loot.

Chests in Bovineheim will be double quality chests.

Doop will now spawn in Bovinehim. It's like a vacation paradise to him.

No cost change, just value buffing.

AcePosts: 32 Mighty
edited January 29

like this. like this alot. all the likes for Gaz.

True BelieverLocation Out in the BooniesPosts: 1,070 Fantastic

Well atleast the loot got buffed.

ICR
ICR
Location Pay2Wins and Permahovers OnlyPosts: 1,005 Fantastic

Reduce the cost to double what it costs to do the first cow level. It's 60 some odd shards and this one should be 120ish. This level is not worth 3x the cost of the other one. You'll satisfy more people reducing it to this rate.

CovertPosts: 532 Amazing
edited January 29

I want to give this a try but 200 es is a lot especially if all I come out with is a bunch of purples and artis. Think i'll hold out till a recipe drops or they make portals as FC loot.

Cutting EdgeLocation Tracy, CAPosts: 107 Incredible
edited January 29

Why don't the powers that be grant every person with an account a one time use for this new zone on Live when this change goes live.

This would be a great benefit to the community as it would give all of you great devs more feedback.

@Doomsaw @Ryolnir - C'mon guys....