Why Wait? Take advantage of our Early Black Friday Weekend Sale! Each day will bring a different sale, so keep checking back!
Cosmic Mystery Boxes and Boost Bonanza Sale! Cosmic Mystery Boxes are back, and so are almost every one of our special boosts!
Magneto is arriving soon, Pre-Order his Hero Pack today!

Categories

Nightcrawler Powers...

Location CAPosts: 390 Amazing

So I see Nightcrawler is extremely squishy... okay i can live with that, but does he have any power to gain spirit back? Maybe something like Cyclops has? If he's extremely squishy and is all about spirit powers w/o any good spirit regen powers that might be a deal breaker for me.

If he has no way to gain spirit or health back I see a lot of "downtime" with him :/. Also are his attacks physical or energy or mental?

Thanks

True BelieverLocation Portland, OregonPosts: 212 Amazing
edited January 28

His starting basic attack is like the reworked Spider-Man one, each hit gets him some energy back. Though that is it last build, he might be gear dependent and I didn't look at his uniques last build. His stealth is maintainable though it does need energy to do so (3 second cooldown 5 second up-time if I remember correctly).

Last build it looked like his powers are all physical, even his brimstone smoke move.