Last Chance! The Halloween Half-Off Costume Sale ends tomorrow Friday October 31st.
Juggernaut and Wave 4 Villain Preorder Packs are now available!

Categories

A Question: Synergy Bonus XP and Prestige

I was wondering if a Prestiged character counts towards the number of level 60s you have for the bonus XP.

For example, if I have:

1 Level 60 (white) Hero and

1 Level < 60 (blue) Hero

What's my bonus XP?

Is it like having 1 level 60 total? 2? or does each Prestige rank grant an additional level 60 worth of bonus XP?

Sorry if this was addressed somewhere else, I'm just curious.

Prestiging a character doesn't make it count twice.

Does a prestiged character still count towards your total level 60's though? Or do I lose the bonus XP when I prestige?

ie: If I have a lvl 60 (white) and a level 1 (green) how many level 60's do I have for the Synergy bonus? 1 or 2?

@Shonailo said: Does a prestiged character still count towards your total level 60's though? Or do I lose the bonus XP when I prestige?

That would still count, you don't lose synergies if you prestige (be it the stat ones, or the new xp ones).

ie: If I have a lvl 60 (white) and a level 1 (green) how many level 60's do I have for the Synergy bonus? 1 or 2?

Two, if I read that right.

Has any one tried this? I want to prestige, but I am so scared that I won't get the bonus for one of 3 lvl 60 heroes I have :S

@shinjikc said: Has any one tried this? I want to prestige, but I am so scared that I won't get the bonus for one of 3 lvl 60 heroes I have :S

Dunno, everyone I've prestiged is back to 60 at the moment, it adds up there at least.

True BelieverLocation The Derek Zoolander School for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Want to Do Other Stuff Good TooPosts: 3,260 Cosmic
edited December 2013

@shinjikc said: Has any one tried this? I want to prestige, but I am so scared that I won't get the bonus for one of 3 lvl 60 heroes I have :S

You get prestige XP bonus normally from all heroes that have been prestiged. They count as L60's. No matter if they are L1 or L60.

100% true. Confirmed etc.

You can now rest in peace :)

True BelieverLocation GenoshaPosts: 356 Amazing

Confirmed, prestiged my only lvl 60 and still have the 30% bonus.

This is great news. Thanks for confirmation @Nukemi

True BelieverLocation Don't look now, but I'm right behind you.Posts: 642 Amazing

What I am unsure about is whether or not the bonus xp works on a prestiged hero. It say It only works on heroes that are at or below 60. I'm thinking prestige somewhere in the code may count as being above 60 so that they count for synergies.