The Marvel Heroes 2015 servers are now open and Midtown Madness is live!

Categories

Display Issue

Location Avengers TowerPosts: 77 Mighty

i need some help and advise, recently i facing the problem of my monitor suddenly will flip to black screen and indicated no signal, then it will flip it back to game, however still can occur a few times till the extend that it will auto shut down the game, initially i thought might be my graphic card not update, but i tried a few times of re-install the updates, still facing the same issue, the last time i even went to the extend of uninstall the game and re-install, then it have no issue, but i believe this is not the way i must always do, so anyone out there if having the same issue, please kindly advise me

that thread i read before, mine is non of the issue i was able to play, it was only some time the screen start to flip to black screen and log out the game, i not sure is it the game issue or the Nvidia driver issue, i had also read this thread http://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/710/known-issue-with-current-nvidia-beta-drivers#latest, however this is not my driver patch i still currently at 320.49 and facing the issue.

yup i checked all the cable is tighten no loose cable, in fact fyi is only marvel heroes game causing the issue, other games i play on nothing went wrong i have no issue of suddenly lost signal and black screen, so this is the most confused part, was it the game that cause the issue OR the graphic card causing the issue, you be my judge.

Alright i done the changes accordingly to your advise, however i uninstall the game and re-install again, will see this issue still occur cos this is not the first time