Welcome to the new, improved Marvel Heroes forums!

Read our opening post and our Quick-Start Guide to get started!

(Click the 'X' at the top right to close this message.)

Livestream tomorrow, July 26th - got questions?

GazillionLocation San Mateo, CAPosts: 136 Staff
edited July 2013

We're getting back onto Twitch.tv tomorrow at approximately 2PM PDT (5PM EDT, 9PM UTC, 10PM BST, 11PM CEST). I'll be hosting, and if I can drag a dev or two away from their keyboards, we'll have guests.

Mostly we'll be showing off the Test Server for anyone who may not have played, but also we want to answer your questions! Obviously you can ask us questions live, but if you may not be able to make the time to watch the stream or just want to get your question in early... then go ahead and ask us here.

Thanks in advance! And don't forget to watch tomorrow at http://www.twitch.tv/marvelheroes/

PS: Yes, we'll upload the stream to YouTube and add it here later on. :)

**EDIT: **At last: the livestream:

WebheadLocation Wanted For Unlawful Squirrel DetonationPosts: 1,068 Fantastic

Can we get a sneak peek at any other upcoming content on the stream? Maaaaaaybe some Human Torch? Or maybe some costumes?

Location NWIPosts: 475 Amazing
Anti-HeroLocation Doomsaw's BasementPosts: 1,954 Fantastic

@Rockjaw said: We're getting back onto Twitch.tv tomorrow at approximately 2PM PDT (5PM EDT, 9PM UTC, 10PM BST, 11PM CEST). I'll be hosting, and if I can drag a dev or two away from their keyboards, we'll have guests.

Mostly we'll be showing off the Test Server for anyone who may not have played, but also we want to answer your questions! Obviously you can ask us questions live, but if you may not be able to make the time to watch the stream or just want to get your question in early... then go ahead and ask us here.

Thanks in advance! And don't forget to watch tomorrow at http://www.twitch.tv/marvelheroes/

PS: Yes, we'll upload the stream to YouTube and add it here later on. :)

This is a great idea it should have a lot of views. I know my thread that gave off little sneak peaks for those unable to use the test center was busting for awhile. This will also help you guys get some feedback from other sources <3 Much love.

edited July 2013

Hope I have time to see it.

On a side note: Will we be able to stack crafting materials next week (I remember last month you or Doomsaw mentioned it will come in July)?

True BelieverPosts: 331 Amazing
edited July 2013

According to the poll, it looks like most people, including UP owners, are interested in getting requested/popular heroes before the originally planned heroes. What are your thoughts on this and what will be the next step in deciding the hero after Emma Frost?

EDIT: Answered by @Doomsaw in the poll thread. Thank you!

Anti-HeroLocation Doomsaw's BasementPosts: 1,954 Fantastic
Anti-HeroLocation On the SpiralPosts: 105 Incredible

Id really like to hear some info on the options discussed for chase costumes Pleas!!

Let me get my questions ready from now on :D

woohoo! finally got them back on the stream :) i'll defo be there to watch and listen :)

Askani'sonPosts: 115 Incredible
edited July 2013

What do you think about @Vrokar's Gambit thread? Is he one of the 10 heroes being fleshed out atm? Are there any similarities you wish to comment on between what you have and what fans know and love?

What is the team's stance on changing many of the short term buffs we see on various heroes (for example DD, Cyclops, or Cable's debuff, general abilities that need to be recast every 10-20 seconds)? Are PBAoE toggles, ground targeted casts, or sustained toggles out of the question?

Has Marvel explicitly asked you to keep a melee tree on Cyclops? (don't read into the question---I don't care either way and I won't beg for its removal if you say no) :P

Finally, do any/all of you have something in the works (less than a year w/ at least some initial planning) that you need to get off your chest (and can share)?

Keep up the good work Gaz!

HotheadPosts: 242 Amazing

My question:

What is the reasoning of stat allocations for heroes and what goes into determining who gets how much of each stat (Fighting, Strength, Speed etc.). I notice my characters have uneven Intelligence (+xp) which seems kind of unfair for some characters.

Any plans on allowing people to create add-ons ?

Will we be able to zoom out or in more ?