Welcome to the new, improved Marvel Heroes forums!

Read our opening post and our Quick-Start Guide to get started!

(Click the 'X' at the top right to close this message.)

ROMEO where are you ???????

Location MaMaKotchaPosts: 81 Mighty

any clue to get Romeo ??? I past over an hour in lower east side without success , the guy has a spawn point ? thank you

Hs is inside a Theatre, you have to wait a little inside there, and then he will spam. At least that worked for me

Thank you much , ill try that !

True BelieverLocation In a white room with black curtainsPosts: 1,975 Fantastic

Yep, just like @Ramonoid said, Romeo can be found inside the theatre.

Go to the back stage area and click on the NPCs standing around there. He should spawn right away after that.

I wonder if the Romeo that spawns as a pack boss in Midtown counts also.

Location CaliforniaPosts: 89 Mighty

@ReddenAltMer said: I wonder if the Romeo that spawns as a pack boss in Midtown counts also.

Seeing as it requires to be in Lower East Side,no. If it does thats a bug..

@Quintessence said: Yep, just like Ramonoid said, Romeo can be found inside the theatre.

Go to the back stage area and click on the NPCs standing around there. He should spawn right away after that.

When I went there doing this legendary quest my 2nd time he didn't spawn as I walked in,so I went outside to the girl saying "Romeo and Juliet opening next week!" or whatever.. didn't work but I just talked to a NPC and he spawned (It's some near entrance,i didnt talk to ones backstage) so just any NPC works I believe within the area.

CovertPosts: 28 Mighty

Thank you all for answering , @Blixen didnt notice this cool guide before posting , my bad , thx !

Location TexasPosts: 1,273 Fantastic

@jagrattlehead said: A better title would have been, "Romeo, oh Romeo, wherefore art though Romeo?"

Just sayin'. >_>

Actually, wherefore means why.

Was funny, though. After I read this post I was in MM, turned around and was fighting Romeo. Found him just east of the park.

@Gonzoky said: Actually, wherefore means why.

Yes, but for humor's sake... :)

And yeah, Romeo is all over the place in MM. Too bad that one doesn't count.

Location Virginia Beach, VirginiaPosts: 191 Incredible

Standing in theatre now with a player named Turki who claims he'd been waiting for Romeo to spawn over an hour. I clicked on every NPC to force the spawn with no luck. What has changed?

Location NYPosts: 292 Amazing

I cant find the theater. I looked for an hour.

I rerolled and this quest and it came back 3 times. I guess its time for me to find where the theater is!!!!

Apparently there is no door in the map region of the screen. Do you just read the Signs by the Theater.

Location The D'ast RaccoonaticsPosts: 244 Amazing

the theatre is a large building that you can just walk into, it can be tricky to find but look for any large building on your map that has thin walls indicating an interior that you can walk into

AgentPosts: 869 Amazing

Ive seen him in Midtown a few times as well now, but he be a lot easier to find in the theatre, that's his favourite hiding place :)

True BelieverLocation In a white room with black curtainsPosts: 1,975 Fantastic

@Vedova said: Ive seen him in Midtown a few times as well now, but he be a lot easier to find in the theatre, that's his favourite hiding place :)

Yep. It's just to bad that defeating him in MM does not count for the LQ.

Location The Hub of the UniversePosts: 586 Amazing
edited January 18

I prefer The Taming of the Shrew from 1970's SF ARC theater...is on dvd now...

Comidea d'art performance... 1/3 slapstick...1/3 Shakespeare...1/3 Three Stooges...

Marc Singer (YES Beastmaster Marc Singer) as Petrucico...the Kate in the performace is a genius...

I liked 10 things I hate about you...but this is one of my all time faves....

And thanks for the help...now I am off to look for a theatre...

Location TexasPosts: 1,273 Fantastic

I got this quest for the first time today. I've never seen the theater before, since it seems to be beyond the subway.

Location Planet HulkPosts: 11 Mighty

The theater is on north of the parking. It's just a building not an instance ;)