Juggernaut and Wave 4 Villain Preorder Packs are now available!
The Marvel Heroes 2015 servers will be coming down at 6am PDT for Game Update 1.21.

Categories

123457»

So I am not a founder pack owner...

ssz
ssz
True BelieverPosts: 133 Incredible

@Anad

The Key word in Founder Packs is FOUNDER. People who took part in the game at the "Very Beginning" before it was released on June 4. And it is BS to hear that you didn't know about the game. It was advertised on marvel.com,youtube,ign,and other gaming websites for the past year and shown at pax and comiccon. You should be happy that they brought back some character packs.

@ssz said: Anad

The Key word in Founder Packs is FOUNDER. People who took part in the game at the "Very Beginning" before it was released on June 4. And it is BS to hear that you didn't know about the game. It was advertised on marvel.com,youtube,ign,and other gaming websites for the past year and shown at pax and comiccon. You should be happy that they brought back some character packs.

lol sorry i had other things in my life to do then to read comics and gaming websites. It BS that you have such little to do in real life that those mediums consumed you. Many people did not know about this game. Im not the only one you big bad FOUNDER you...

Location MidWestPosts: 65 Mighty

I can sympathize with the OP. I never heard anything about this game until after it came out or if I did I didn't pay attention to it. Don't feel down it's not a big deal to have a title and a few perks.

I've spent well over $200 on stuff for the game and my only regrets about not being a founder is the Black Spiderman costume. But oh well I've still logged almost 260 hours and have had a blast.

True BelieverLocation One of the Alternate Marvel UniversePosts: 87 Mighty

Gazillion did their best to get the word out in the 6 months the game was in development. Mainly every gaming site that I get my gaming news mentioned that this game was coming out. Is it unfortunate that there are people that would have bought the original UP package deal but didn't get to once the game went live? Sure but everyone misses out on a deal somewhere at some point. All we can do is shrug and move on. No use worrying over spillled milk.

CovertPosts: 791 Amazing
edited July 2013

@Anad said: lol sorry i had other things in my life to do then to read comics and gaming websites. It BS that you have such little to do in real life that those mediums consumed you. Many people did not know about this game. Im not the only one you big bad FOUNDER you...

So you have so little time that you missed the thousands of articles/ads/etc for Marvel Heroes, yet now have time to troll a forum?

Uh huh..... do go on. (Unless of course you have so many important things going on in your life that negligible issues in a video game dont bother you..... OH WAIT.)

ssz
ssz
edited July 2013

@Anad said: lol sorry i had other things in my life to do then to read comics and gaming websites. It BS that you have such little to do in real life that those mediums consumed you. Many people did not know about this game. Im not the only one you big bad FOUNDER you...

First of all you shouldn't make up things about a person you don't know. It just makes you sound ignorant. 2nd. I got all the information about the game off their youtube channel. And lastly your right there are a lot of people who did not know about the game and are not founders and accept it and enjoy it. Just don't let it consume you.

ssz
ssz

@ssz said: First of all you shouldn't make up things about a person you don't know. It just makes you sound ignorant. 2nd. I got all the information about the game off their youtube channel. And lastly your right there are a lot of people who did not know about the game and are not founders and accept it and enjoy it. Just don't let it consume you.

Location Travelling down the road less traveled byPosts: 1,565 Fantastic

@Anad said: lol i would like to thank you all for all your posts. meataxe if you want those numbers just google it like i did. its was just released at comic con that they have 1.5 mil users. As for everyone else. Thanks for being so passionate about your feelings! I wrote this because I had a feeling too. I just want to have fun in the game like all of you it just seems that I would like some of the peerks that I was not entitled too. I am now over it. Moving on. Thanks to the little support I had with over 80% of these post from founders/starters it is good to see that some people feel as I do. Just FYI 1.9k views is not to shabby for someone who is completly wrong I'd say :)

Nice to see that you think all these views are about you, I'd like to add that continuing to state the "over 80% of these post from Founders/Starters" is patiently false. The Founders/Starters are easy to see based on their avatar, I suggest you go back and do some math, before spouting falsities to drive an obvious negative and self-serving narrative.

True BelieverPosts: 375 Amazing
edited July 2013

I'm a UP owner but play most of the time with one of my friends who is a totally f2p player no packs etc, i'm more excited when he gets a character or costume than I am if I do as I have them all, and he got the new storm costume about 2 weeks before it was in the store so he had something I didn't own for a while.

I could turn around and say I feel like a 2nd class player as I can never have a hero drop for me that I don't already own just upgraded one, and have an even smaller chance of a costume I don't have dropping for me (chase) but that would be totally insane, I have 5% item find and experience boost, which I have found makes very little difference, and 4 costumes that are exclusive as well as a forum badge and title.

The pack was excellent value for money but I also hadn't played the game at all when I paid for it, so I could have been throwing my money at a truly terrible game (I didn't of course) so I really don't think that f2p players are 2nd class citizens at all, as they can get almost everything I paid for by playing a great game.

The main problem seems to be the enhanced Spidey costume, but as there is a another (very similar one http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=46661 ) on its way I don't see the problem. They released the Iron man Heartseeker costume via a website offer months before it was added to the store (if it is yet) and I didn't complain that i wasn't just given it and im sure there my be more promotions like this.

I received nothing that gives me a great advantage in game such as +5 to all powers or 1000 bonus hp, if i did then i would understand complaints but 4 costumes and a very small item/xp boost is really nothing that people should get too angry about.

I purchased Human Torch prior to release and frankly I'm a little disappointed. Yes, I did receive some extra Gs but now I can purchase the same package with an extra stash page for cheaper than I could have prior to release. I feel the same way about having the other characters prior to release and not having their stash pages. I'm not bitter I'm just frustrated.

Askani'sonLocation ChicagoPosts: 2 New Agent

Imagine what it feels like to be a founders pack holder and own all Macs.... :-(

123457»