The Marvel Heroes 2015 servers are open and X-Giving is now live!
Why Wait? Take advantage of our Early Black Friday Weekend Sale! Each day will bring a different sale, so keep checking back!
Cosmic Mystery Boxes and Boost Bonanza Sale! Cosmic Mystery Boxes are back, and so are almost every one of our special boosts!
Magneto is arriving soon, Pre-Order his Hero Pack today!

Categories

Stats, affixes, and min maxes

Location CantonPosts: 267 Amazing

So I just got my Hulk into the big boy level bracket (55) and I'm retuning my stats that I've had.

I was stacking +crit dmg and +AIS. I figure +crit isn't so important as you get so many from power points. I'm sitting at 44% crit chance now.

Now I'm starting to notice that +ais isn't doing anything for me. At 22% ais, I only increase my swing speed by .3 (Furious Punch). I don't think that's worth the stat allocation. Can someone provide an argument why AIS is valuable for Hulk? Also when I pop unbridled rampage with 3 anger, this only gets me to 2.6 swing speed which seems kinda broken.

So, if I don't need to stack crit or AIS, should I just be stacking +dmg rating and +crit dmg?

How do you all stack your Hulk? What affixes and artifacts are you running?

As I mentioned in the other thread, it's not.

Having some IAS is alright. I would never purposefully stack it over 10% though. The DR is just not worth it. UR will bring you from 2.0 FP's to 2.4 and if you have a cosmic proc that will put you at 2.6. 2.7 being the cap for Hulk's FP.

The fact that UR should be up 100% of the time during a boss fight, if you're doing it right, immediately neuters any value IAS had for Hulks in extreme amounts. It frees us up to invest in other things like Crit%, CritDmg, Penetration or (possibly) tanky stats.

Location CantonPosts: 267 Amazing

That's pretty much what I was thinking. I was shocked at my dmg increase when I switched from ais to crit dmg. I went from low 2k crits to mid 3k crits.

Thanks for the input.

@Trickshaw: Having some IAS is alright. I would never purposefully stack it over 10% though. The DR is just not worth it. UR will bring you from 2.0 FP's to 2.4 and if you have a cosmic proc that will put you at 2.6. 2.7 being the cap for Hulk's FP.

Not sure if you're including Meta array there or weapon, but if memory serves I end up at around 2.5 FP with the UR buff and a cosmic Might proc. Diminishing returns :(. I'll test it later to confirm though, I am going off memory.

@TheDK said: Not sure if you're including Meta array there or weapon, but if memory serves I end up at around 2.5 FP with the UR buff and a cosmic Might proc. Diminishing returns :(. I'll test it later to confirm though, I am going off memory.

This is entirely possible. I may have had an IAS item on at the time. Honestly, it's irrelevant. Or soon will be in a couple days.